The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Sweet, I also like your signature phrase.

Seems pretty strange to have a Monday off. I will not know what day it is all week!

Today has been Scentsy - Sandalwood and Cranberries - one little cube is superduper strong!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I am burning candles this evening.

YC Balsam & Cedar, YC Mistletoe & Fig,(I can hardly smell this one) YC Italian Christmas Biscotti. This one is a favorite. It has such a strong throw and smells wonderful.

Thanks everyone for the well-wishes for our pup. He's doing much better today. We finally figured out that he ate a lizard, and it didn't agree with him. And Sweet, you're right. Mom always gets the gross jobs.

No melts today, we're finishing up some projects, and then out to have some family fun. Have a great day everyone!

Jedda, I hope your pup feels better. I have one dog, Freckles, who eats animals if he can catch them. Last month was a squirrel, whose remains I managed to discard before it was all eaten, and last year he caught a bird mid-air and ate it alive. We did have a rat in our yard once which we tried to catch ourselves with no luck. My boy finally delivered it half alive to the back steps, as if he knew we wanted this thing caught and was showing us he was a better hunter than we were, haha. I then had to humanely dispatch the poor rat since it was badly wounded.

My other collies have not shown any interest in being hunters, as this pretty much goes against the personality of the breed. I guess I have a very unusual collie. Lassie he is not !

Oh...today's good scent is CFTKR Christmas Pudding. Finished off the huge 4 oz funnel shaped tart and now I want more. Really lovely scent.

Good Morning!

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday.

Things were pretty good here, just some yucky family drama which unfortunately seems par for the course. I'm trying to get over it by enjoying some great holiday smellies:

Christmas Lane from CBV in the living room

Christmas Splendor from CBV in the kitchen

Festival of Lights from Haleys in the hall

Apples and Evergreen from Olde Primitive Treasures in the family room

Iced Winter Cranberry from BH&G in one bathroom

Velvet Poinsettia Blossom from BH&G in my bathroom

and Christmas Poinsetta (vendor unsure) in my bedroom

Have a great day, everyone!

Good Morning hard to get going today [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting Zucchini fluff from CFTKR, Cotton Candy from Busy Bee and Joyeux noel from Olde Primitive Treasures. hope you all have a great day.

Boogie~ Very interesting about your Collie...WOW!

Laurie~ Hope everything settles down for you....what are the holidays without some drama, I ask you? [smilie=th_friends]

Today it's:

Holiday in the Park by LSC...truly enjoying ALL these holiday scents!

Mistletoe & Ivy by The Bathing Garden...excellent!

Have a good one! :)

I have just been burning candles these last few days. I am going to be home for the rest of the evening so I have going-

YC Balsam & Cedar

YC Italian Christmas Biscotti

YC Mistletoe & Fig

I'm melting CFTKR's Glazed Cinnamon Donuts. Vedy good! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Another rainy day here. :rolleyes: A few weeks ago we broke our old 1911 record for the wettest year on record. Weird that it's exactly 100 years apart. [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

Hiya candlepeeps! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Hope you all had a great Christmas. Went to my brother's house and we just chilled out - ate and watched movies - lather, rinse, repeat :lol: So nice!

Rainy and WINDY here - 40mph gusts so far. We're under a heavy wind warning until 3am - crazy night out there for sure!

Melts the last few days were:

LOL Pink Christmas Trees, LSC Sapmoss, Tara's Blue Hawaiian, Dream Tarts Moonlight Tuberose, Backroad Hobbies Eucalyptus & Spearmint, and Front Porch Pink Coffee.

Tonite:

Front Porch Pink Bubblegum in the living room

Dream Tarts Heavenly in the bathroom

Front Porch Pink Baby Powder in the bedroom

Have a great rest of your night and have an awesome Wednesday! [smilie=yes]

We have lots of rain and wind tonight also. It has been awhile - it has been cold and sunny for most of the month.

Trep - how do you like your Scentsationals - what is Cheer like? I have liked the ones I have (and the price, too!)

I have candles tonight - Village Warm Apple Pie and YC Sparkling Angel.

Recent burns:

YC - Holiday Bayberry votives, Midsummers Night

Slatkin - Mahogany Teakwood

Recent melts:

BH&G - Fresh Frasier Fir, Warm Crackling Campfire

Currently melting:

BH - Corny Bears

Debra--I like my Scentsationals a lot--one cube packs a great punch, don't you think? As for the Cheers scent --I didn't care for it--it is an extremely odd scent--supposed to be berries, grapes and champagne but while I smelled some sort of berry mix there was a weird undertone I didn't care for. Now, if I was farther away from it, it smelled better but all in all it wasn't for me. But, at $2 for the pack I figure I am not out much to try ordering different scents. I have loved most of what I have ordered. The tropical scents are very good as are the bakery ones.

Starting the day out with BH&G Frosted Peppermint Snow--last cube of this pack. I have a slight headache and this scent always helps clear that up.

Have a great day, everyone.