The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Starting the day with Haley's Sweet Snow.

It's frosty outside here - and now I'm realizing Christmas is over (whew!) and I have a ton of unmelted "holdiay" scents.

On a mission . . . .

Burn up the scents and burn off the lingering sting from recent family drama. Gonna take awhile on both accounts.

:mellow:

Good morning starting out my day with iced lemon cookies from wahm's and Mrs.Claus cookies from Busy bee. Have a great day all.

Laurie, I'm in the same boat...I went from having no holiday scents to too many!! I didn't switch my melters as much as I anticipated...they really lasted a long time and I enjoyed each one throughly! We still have January and February, right? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Today:

Burning:

Frasier Fir by Woodwick

Sparkling Snow from YC

Melting:

Candy Cane Kisses from LSC

Sweet Rocky Pine from WAHM

Upstairs Satin Sheets from Almost Country

Going to try and get the house picked up today. Melting Marshmallow Peppermint from B&BW.

lol, I've been doing that since Christmas Day and still am not done...

Melting Hot Apple Pie from CFTKR~Carol and also Warm Orange Gingerbread from Nene's

Came down with a sore throat and sniffles sometime yesterday...fun. NOT!!!

Hope everyone is doing great.

Hi all! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Today I decided to take down the tree and decorations and switch from holiday scents to what I consider everyday non-seasonal scents. I love the holidays, but it is kind of nice to have the house back to normal.

Candles:

Blueberry Muffin-YC

Maple Pancakes-YC

Oatmeal Cookie-YC

Tarts:

7-Up Poundcake-Sara's Wax & Wix

Red Velvet Cake-Haley's Heavenly Scents

Feel better Aria

I am ready to take the tree down and get my house back to normal

Tonight i am melting Laffy Taffy from Sniff my tarts and Ghostly good from CCCC. Have a great evening

Michele--how are you liking your new home?

It's just wonderful. I'm still waiting for someone to pinch me to wake me up from this dream.

lol, I've been doing that since Christmas Day and still am not done...

Melting Hot Apple Pie from CFTKR~Carol and also Warm Orange Gingerbread from Nene's

Came down with a sore throat and sniffles sometime yesterday...fun. NOT!!!

Hope everyone is doing great.

Well, I certainly didn't finish. Made good progress on the downstairs and then gave up and went to get groceries. Lol I hope you feel better soon!

Aria~ Feel better!!! [smilie=th_balloons]

Tried melting:

TBG Berry Wreath...it smelled so good in the container but once it started melting...not my thing...out it went.

Switched to:

BH Apple Dumpling and Buttercream Drizzle Bread...yum.

Upstairs:

LSC Harvest Moon

Have a good evening... [smilie=th_offtobed]

Hi, candle friends. DH and I are back from our Christmas travels. We had a wonderful time with family in Nebraska. (His side, but I adore them.) Only downside is, they have two cats, and put that together with returning to our own cat, and my allergies have gone bonkers like none other. I've been miserable ever since we came back. So, no melting or burning until I feel better. (Thinking of waxies when my nose feels like this is like thinking about food when you're nauseous.) DH and I have plans to ultimately give our kitty to my parents, but that can't happen until Easter when they can come visit and fly her home. So I have to survive until then.

I hope that everyone's holiday celebrations have been great this year. Aria, hope you feel better soon!

Michele--I am so happy for you and so glad to hear you are enjoying your dream home. I am still waiting on mine so I always feel happy when I hear someone has found theirs.

This morning it is Mainstays Vanilla candle and BH&G Ginger Spice Cake melt. Have a great day everyone.

GOOD MORNING CandleFriends!

:rolleyes:

This morning I am starting out with Blue Christmas from Crabby Candle Co. in hall, living room and kitchen. I don't smell anything yet (except the coffee)

Have a great day, all.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe good morning

Ugh...still not feeling that great, thanks for all the kind words

I have one melter going with Cranberry Noel from CFTKR...surprisingly I can still sort of smell lol

christy, sorry to hear about your allergies...and that you have to give up your kitty :mellow:

We're getting some snow showers here snow2-1.gif...enough snow on the grass for DS#2 to take his new sled out to the little hill in the backyard...still waiting for the ice rink to freeze over thanyminute.gif it just hasn't been cold enough

Hope you have a great day...happy melting! skiing_3_text.gif

Good Morning Aria and Christy hope you both get to feeling better.

suppose to get up to 60 degrees today so crazy.

melting The cider press from Moneypenneys and Cozy fall nights from Sun Harbor. Hope you all have a great day.

Christy and Aria: I hope you feel much better soon. Love your Avatar Aria. I need to check on Phoebe the Hummingbird. It's a great site to check on her and her life in the nesting world. I, too have lots of holiday melts to get busy melting. This morning it's Cozy Cottage Holiday Hearth. DS and his GF have been transforming a spare bedroom(his old one) into my office/hide away for me. My computer is finally OUT of my kitchen/DR area. They bought shelving. new curtains picture frames and displayed some of my Barbies. After a coat of paint and a nice comfy chair it will be a perfect spot just for me. They couldn't have thought of a nicer gift. I hope everyone had a nice holiday and I will be checking in here and there and more after they leave to go back to Penn. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Christy, glad you had a nice time with family. Hope you start feeling better soon!

katz, what a wonderful, thoughtful gift!

Melting Sweet Cranberry Chutney from Better Homes and Cranberry Woods from B&BW.