The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Mpfand~ That story about your Charlie Brown tree is adorable. He's a keeper! :)

Thanks! I think so, too. :)

Happy Anniversary to you and your DH, Laurie! [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Melting Sweet Holiday Blend from WAHM. Very nice scent from a sweet CF friend.

Happy Anniversary Laurie!

I am melting Nellies Acre's Gingerbread. Nice and strong! Everything from this order so far has been wonderful. No complaints here. I am heading out with my DD in a few to do some Christmas shopping. I have just a few odds and ends to finish up here. Not much more left to do. Yay!!

The house is filled with Christmas scents...mostly from Yankee Candle and Slatkin tonight.

YC Holiday Garland swirl jar

YC Holiday Sage jar

YC melt - Deck the Halls

Slatkin - Winter Garland jar

Slatkin - Fresh Balsam jar

ahhhh it smells so good. We're going out to look at Christmas lights tonight. It's our version of caroling, but without the singing. Christmas songs on the radio and mugs of hot cocoa.

Melting Kim's "Fall Harvest" in the living room, and BH&G "Sugared Kiwi Melon" in the bathroom.

I have a crock pot full of red sauce cooking, so no melts in the kitchen until later.

Have a great night!

I'm melting Can-Do's Holiday Cheer. Can't look up the description cuz she's closed, but it reminds me of CFTKR's Ribbon Candy.

Lucky you...off from work!!! :) I have some notes scribbled down about Holiday Cheer in my notebook...Pine, Cranberries, Fruits and Sugared Vanilla....sounds yummy!

Today I just started melting:

Pink Sugared Peppermint from County Line

Frost Bite from WAHM

Upstairs: Pink Dreams from Shayz

I've been melting the rest of YC Holiday Garland (I think that was its name!) but it is so weak now that I think I will put YC Christmas Cookie in my melter instead.

It's snowing outside here in Colorado and looking very festive! I'm just glad I don't have to drive anywhere this evening on the slick roads. Hmm, maybe I will bake some sugar cookies or something yummy!

Good evening tonight i am melting 2 different ZB'S from CFTKR both smell so good making me hungry. Have a great evening all

I have some notes scribbled down about Holiday Cheer in my notebook...Pine, Cranberries, Fruits and Sugared Vanilla....sounds yummy!

Thanks MaggieMae! [smilie=th_clap1] Yep, that's what it smelled like - mostly the fruits & sugar, the pine was very light.

Laurie - Happy anniversary! [smilie=th_a056]

I was melting CFTKR's Holiday Treats, which was not to my liking (not a fan of VBN), so have changed to Cranberry Lodge from an unknown vendor.

Happy Anniversary Laurie!! [smilie=th_0b464f69745090d9d8a0f

Candlefan...I'm jealous of your snow...When it snows, I get the excitement of a child anticipating the day off from school. I just love watching it fall. Hope we get some soon!

This evening I am melting Mistletoe (cute little pinecones) from Haleys Heavenly,

and in my youngest DS room Sinus Relief, also from Haleys.

I have to share his facebook post from earlier (he's 10), I thought it was too funny . . .

I hate being sick on winter break *cough* cough* i can`t reach the controller.... >:o

That cracked me up, he's referring to the *man-cold* we always make fun of (can't reach the remote). LOL

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Also I have to give a BIG shout-out to my brilliant daughter, Mel, who is the recipient of the 2011 UWF School of Psychological and Behavioral Sciences Senior Excellence Award! She'll be acknowledged with her photo on the school’s Wall of Fame!

I am SO proud of her!!!

[smilie=th_yahoo]

[smilie=th_blij40] HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREP!!!! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Mpfand~ That story about your Charlie Brown tree is adorable. He's a keeper! :)

Aria~ I love your avatar! I started my laundry early today too! What fun! [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]

Nicloette~ Good luck with the studying...going to get some B&BW candles is a great reason to take a break!!! LOL

Today:

Melting Mittens & Mistletoe from Nellie's Acres

Burning:

Merry Christmas fro YC

Sparkling Pine from YC

Holiday Home Sweet Home from YC

Have a good one! :)

Thanks MaggieMae! I thought it was quite the good idea too ;)

Nicolette - Good for you for prioritizing wax shopping at the top of your list! ^_^

Nancy, I hope you had a super birthday!

Today was YC - North Pole. I think I keep buying it because I love the festive label, but it is not my favorite scent.

Wax shopping has pretty much become one of my top priorities these days...and I love every second of it!!!

Tonight I burned Slatkins Pink Sangria. This one is for my fiance because he loves fruity scents and I am a bakery girl. I have to say I really enjoyed this one. Smells like fresh pink lemonade [smilie=th_slider_flirt] [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Congrats to your daughter, Laurie!

I'm burning a three-wick candle from MVP called 'Ocean Breeze'. It is fairly strong, and everybody likes the scent. Salty air, clean and fresh. Thumbs up!

Good Morning! Yay me I have a day off. I'm melting from Can-Do Sugar Butt and Applesauce Cake. I love both of these together.

Well I better get going time is ticking and the family will be here on Friday for a week.

Have a great day!

Melting Ava's Country Cupboard's Butter Maple Corn Muffins this morning @ work.................YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY

Good Morning friends...hectic day today...it's going to be this way until Christmas Day..help!

I haven't been melting a whole lot, but just lighting some candles in the evening...YC Holiday Bayberry, Red Berry & Cedar and Heritage Pine.

Sorry for the post and run...I am off to help at school...it's Christmas Around the World Day today and I will be there all day.

Have a good one!

Good morning last day of school for my son i love winter break [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr. Today i am melting Pink Sugared Pumpkins from CFTKR and Pumpkin Apple Butter from Haley's and Pink Sugar from Sniff My tarts. have a great day all.

Congrats to your DD Laurie!! :)

This morning it's:

Bayberry from Can Do

Santa's Pipe from Soy Breeze

Winter Cabin from CFTKR

Gotta run...so much to do....I feel like the rabbit in Alice in Wonderland...."I'm Late, I'm Late"........... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc