The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scent the Halls With Melts and Candles

Happy to say i got everything i bought so far wrapped [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Tonight i am melting Candy Cane Noel from Haley's and

Candy Cane Stars from CFTKR smells minty in here

have as great evening.

Studying for a final and burning Mrs. Claus's Candy Cane Cookies by The Spotted Hog. Yummy! Everyone have a great night [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

Yesterday's melt was BH&G "Peppermint Candy", and it smelled great. Clean and fresh minty goodness.

I just put on "Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cones" from CFTKR, and it is deeee-licious! Really, really, good vanilla bakery scent. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hi peeps! Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

Pink Sugared Spruce-CFTKR

Holiday Sparkle-CFTKR

Candles

Home For the Holidays-YC

Holiday Sage-YC

Red Apple Wreath-YC

I am giving treats to the dogs and watching one try to steal from the other. He acts so innocent when caught.

Tonight has been BRH - Citrus Spruce

CFTKR - Picken Pumpkins.

TJ's - I sure am jealous - I am one of those people that is wrapping still on Christmas Eve!

Re: buying & wrapping gifts, I am an oddball about that. I get started really early (I buy Christmas gifts practically year-round) but then I often run out of gas near the end, just when things are almost done. So I'm a weird hybrid of the planners who do it ahead of time and the procrastinators. Going to the post office is not as much fun as wrapping something and making it look pretty.

I'm melting LSC White Witch. Although "earthy" is not my favorite scent category, it's definitely nice to have the variety. I rotate scent categories like none other, regardless of season. Don't remember the last time I did two fruits in a row, or two bakeries in a row, etc. I also avoid repeating vendors, for some unknown reason that makes even less sense.

Candle announcement -- I've finished SIX in the past month or so. This has got to be some kind of record for me. Loving the slightly smaller stash and don't plan to replenish until I've finished even more candles.

Maggie, how long would you recommend I let the TBG clams sit before melting them?

Nicolette, good luck on your final! If anything will help, it's SH Mrs Claus CCC, that's for sure!

Good Morning

[smilie=th_bb20]

It's warm and super foggy here this morning.

Yesterday was a VERY unproductive shopping day, I got only 1 minor thing on my list. Dontcha hate when you see something *everywhere* and then when you go to get one, you can't find it *anywhere*?

[smilie=th_ANGRY_10]

Last night was DS play (he was in the chorus - no speaking part), it was cute and funny.

Last day of school before winter break

Grocery shopping for me this morning - got my coupons all in order.

Still working my way through my fall scents - with this weather, I'm not even tempted to go "winter" yet.

Starting the day with:

Autumn Wreath and Autumn Spice (living room and kitchen) from CrossCreek

and Amish Apples from Can-Do

still have bathrooms and bedrooms to choose.

It smells great in here so far.

Have a Scent-Sational day everyone!

And Here's a little cheer to the game players:

[smilie=th_c2e41937] [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Go Boogie! Go Stella! Maggie and I tore it up like that last time, didn't we Maggie?

I wish I could play more but I'm so far behind it's not funny.

[smilie=th_sign0164]

Thanks again, CandleFind for being so good to your members!!

Thanks Laurie contest are fun and some days have been really hard

its cold and foggy out here today's plan is to decide all the goodies i am baking and shop for the ingredients. Todays melts are Christmas Splender, Christmas Cabin and Vanilla Bean Zucchini all from Haley's. Have a great Friday all.

Maggie, how long would you recommend I let the TBG clams sit before melting them?

Christy, Some scents are strong right from the start...others get better after a week or two. You should try one and see... [smilie=yes] I am so bad at waiting! LOL

And Here's a little cheer to the game players:

[smilie=th_c2e41937] [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Go Boogie! Go Stella! Maggie and I tore it up like that last time, didn't we Maggie?

[smilie=th_aa17] We sure did!!! I love those games...I wish I was quicker getting on the ball in the morning!

Let the Sleigh Ride go all night and it's still doing it's thing.

Have a good one! :)

Lol-reading through and realizing that I am not the only one without a thing wrapped! I always end up wrapping it all on Christmas Eve-in spite of my best intentions...

This morning I am burning a candle or two-BHG Frosty Peppermint Snow

Simple living- white cake

Hope you all have a great day and a nice weekend!

img71.gifGood Morning...count me among the wrapping procrastinators! However, would anyone like to sit here with me at this cute table and have a nice, hot cup of coffee? Let's procrastinate a little longer and just have a nice chat!

I have a wonderful smelling house right now courtesy of two CF buddies! Started off the day with WAHM Holiday Blend Coffee...yummo! Winner! Then, I started another melter with LOL Honey Gingerbread! These two scents together smell so good and it is making my mouth water...oh my.

Okay, I have got several things to get done before the weekend officially starts!

Have a wonderful day friends! 0000aabbccate-1.gif

[smilie=The_Hi] Hey Aria! I would love to sit at that little table and drink some caw-fee!!! It's kinda late now, so I'll be over early Monday morning! LOL

Melting:

Zucchini Pralines from Shayz Scents...YUMMMMMMMMMM!

Comfortably Numb from LOL....an all-time favorite!!!

Upstairs it's: Minty Pink from Shayz...I am very impressed with this company and plan on reordering in the future! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

count me among the wrapping procrastinators!

Yep, that'd be me, too. I'm usually up until 1:00 or 2:00am wrapping presents. Ya think I'd of learned by now.... [smilie=th_roll]

Mpfand....I'm thinking 'bout ya. Hope the move is going well 4 U! [smilie=th_snoopy]

[smilie=th_bb20] I'm melting Can-Do's Vanilla Apple. Think I'll hunt up a candle to go with that and make it cozier in here.

Have a good eve everyone .... [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Got a lot of shopping done today now i am relaxing and melting

Frosted Cinnamon Buns from Haleys. Have a great weekend all

TeddyWreath.gif Hi there friends! It's been quiet here today...we are all so busy with holiday preparations! Hope everyone is still enjoying some great scents.

Candles...

YC - Red Berry & Cedar and Holiday Sage

[smilie=The_Hi] Hey Aria! I would love to sit at that little table and drink some caw-fee!!! It's kinda late now, so I'll be over early Monday morning! LOL

Hi there Maggie girl, there is a nice, cozy fire going in the fireplaceimg20.gif...and some freshly washed and dried quilts...let's relax and have a nightcap....

Yep, that'd be me, too. I'm usually up until 1:00 or 2:00am wrapping presents. Ya think I'd of learned by now.... [smilie=th_roll]

DH and I usually do the same thing...we're up 'til the wee hours wrapping gifts on Christmas Eve...lol lil-presents.gif

Watching Christmas with the Kranks...lol...have a great night everyone! img139.gif

Still melting CFTKR's "Vanilla Sugar Waffle Cone" in the living room, and burning a three-wick "Vanilla Cake" candle from Simple Living. Smells lovely and cozy.

Melting CFTKR's "Lemon Noel" in my room, but I'm not sure how I like it. I mostly get a fresh lemon scent, which isn't really what I was looking for right now.

Have a great night everyone!

Hi there.

I'm settling in for the evening with YC - Gingerbread. It's so cozy here tonight. Nice fireplace, Aria. I'll put another log on it. th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Hello jedda and Jules...glad you ladies are enjoying the cozy fire...thanks for putting on another log Jules...warm and toasty in here.

I will leave the fire going for anyone else who happens to stop by tonight...have a nice night all.

50509.gif