The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fall-ing in Love With September's Scents

Today I'm burning from Slatkin's Marshmallow Fireside. I love this it's scenting my whole downstairs. Will definately be getting more of this one.

Hi everyone! I've missed a few days here - got on a Fall cleaning jag and once that starts, forget about it. Must.clean.everything :lol:

Recent melts have been:

Orchid Lake Euphoria, Orchid Lake Oatmeal, Milk & Honey, LSC Cactus and Sea Salt, Crosscreek Fresh Cut Grass, Crosscreek Patchouli, TDC Vintage Vanilla, LOL Morgan's Rose, Tara's Bahama Coconut, and Tara's Biolage.

Morgan's Rose was fab - smells exactly like CYS Love Is Like A Red, Red Rose. Not a huge Rose fan because it's a heavy scent, but this one is a sugared Rose - really pretty.

Hope you feel better soon, Aria :)

Dreary day here - rain and showers until late next week - bah! :lol:

Have a great rest of your day, everyone! :D

Aria - hope you feel better soon! [smilie=th_empathy] Drink lots of hot liquids [smilie=th_blij51] & maybe the steam will help clear your nose a little.

Just put on CFTKR's Pumpkin & Spice. Laurie's right...today's the first day of autumn. :thyay: I saw some beautiful burning bushes in all their red glory on the way home. I [smilie=th_00000020] autumn!

I'm melting 'Trisha's Pink Cake' from CFTKR - one of my faves!

Also a couple of candles going in various places through the house. Not sure what company they are from, but the label says 'French Vanilla Cake'. I found a cello bag with 6 of these votives... I guess I stashed them away for a rainy day? Who knows? They're good sized for votives, and smell yummy, so I stuck 'em in clear glass holders around the living room, kitchen and hallway.

Have a nice Friday night!

[smilie=th_december2201661-1] Finally friday night Son is going to a football game and i get to enjoy a few hours of quiet time.

Tonight i am melting trick or treats from candles scent from heaven its really nice apple and candy corn smells very fallish even though its 88 right now. Enjoy your friday evening all.

Burning a CBV 5oz. Candle in Me Tarzan you Jane. It is a dupe for brown sugar and fig from BBW I think. Smells pretty good for such a small candle.

Tonight i am melting trick or treats from candles scent from heaven its really nice apple and candy corn smells very fallish even though its 88 right now.

Sounds yummy! :)

Tonight it's:

Blizzard from OMG

Minty Mallows from Whiff n Sniff

[smilie=th_offtobed]

Evening, everyone! Rained on and off all day/night. Eh - better than snow :lol:

Tonite's smellies:

Shayz Pamaretto in the living room

AMS Polo in the bathroom

Shayz Lemon Lavender in the bedroom

All smell great!

Have a fun Saturday, all! :wub:

Good Morning another beautiful start to the day 64 degrees out side and only getting up to 89 today. today i am melting Strawberry shortcake from can do and strawberry pina colada from wahms. Have a great Saturday

I see we have a birthday here today. Happy birthday TJ'sMom! Hope you have a fantastic, fun-filled, smellilicious day! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

I'm burning Slatkin's Cinnamon Sugared Donuts candle. This scent is delish [smilie=th_aa17] and no wick problems! :thyay:

Stella, hey girlie, [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to you!

I'm melting LSC Cranberry Ginger Tea. It's seriously, I mean SERIOUSLY good. So much so that I can barely crack a smile. Instead I'll do this --->> :toppoints: Oh wait, those smilies are smiling. Is that redundant? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Have a wonderful day, everyone. And most especially our birthday girl!

Gail

Today I'm melting

CFTKR Cinnamon Sugar Cookie

TCC Frosted Apple Cinnamon Cookies

Slaktin Apple Crumble Candle

In my MB I have on a melt in Fresh Linen from Harmony House that I picked up at Walgreens...smells pretty good!

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d TJ's Mom! hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy Birthday, TJ's Mom! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Melting a favorite from Scentsy- Vanilla Suede. Have a great Saturday, everyone!

This morning:

BH Frosty Pear

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_fear8] what's the frosty note in your pear scent? I noticed your apple facts in your siggy. I sure don't think of apples when I think of China [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] - go figure! And I don't think I eat 65 apples a year. So...I've got a plan. I'll need to eat about 10 apple pies this year. Works for me! [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting Carol's Sweet Apple Indian Bread - always a winner in my house! [smilie=th_LOVE]

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack TJ's Mom--have a great birthday!!

This afternoon I have Yankee Sugared Apple on a warmer in the bathroom, Apple Pie in the crock in the kitchen and Banana Nut Bread under the lamp upstairs. It is smelling very good in here. Hope you all are having a great day.

Here's a tip for any of you who use your candles in a crock warmer ( I read it in a blog somewhere). After your candle is partly melted--especially after you have used the same candle more than once--take a plastic knife or spoon and gently stir the wax--I even kind of chop through the part that isn't melted yet. They said you would reinvigorate your scent so I did it and it works great.

Good Afternoon!

[smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] Stella!!

I have finally got the fall scents out, put some in a nice basket and am melting away!

HAPPY FALL!

Autumn Magic from Candle Confection in the family room

Hillbilly Homebrew from Tara's in the living room

Pumpkin Lemon Spice from Front Porch in my room (a little too foody for my liking, but DH will probably like it)

Simmering Apple Cider BHG clam in the bathroom

and a nameless Pumpkin Pie Spice candle from DS school fundraiser a year or so ago in the kitchen.

34.gif

I have my own Baked Apples going in Kitchen & Dining Room, my own Sunwashed Linen in Kids/Guest Bathroom and April Fresh Downy in Master Bedroom. I just took a Pumpkin Pie out of the oven so have that smell too......YUMMY.

autumn2.gif Hello friends...

c4f15b4a50f9814c468e4007dc82bc98473.gif to everyone who sent well wishes my way! You are all so kind. I am feeling a lot better and can finally smell again!!! bliss.gif That is the most important thing, right? happy115.gif

Melting a couple of tarts...

Ye Olde Candle Cubbard ~ Mulled Cider ~ fantastic...I've loved everything I've melted from this vendor. wub.gif

McCall's ~ Witches Brew ~ strong and spicy, no patchouli

CFTKR ~ Sour Cream Spice Cake...I adore this scent.

Everyone's fall themed melts sound so wonderful that I am practically drool.gif just reading about them! [smilie=th_create]

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_fear8] what's the frosty note in your pear scent?

So...I've got a plan. I'll need to eat about 10 apple pies this year. Works for me! [smilie=th_c032]

[smilie=th_justcuz_goodpost] ...LOL...that works for me too!!! The frosty note is mint! I only smell a bit of pear when I put my beak right up to the melter...but I love mint in the cooler months, so I'm good! ;)