The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fall-ing in Love With September's Scents

Soooooo incredibly sorry, guys. I totally spaced on the new month.

Thanks to Stardustgirl for this month's SOTD thread title. What are you melting/burning today?

And here I thought I was lost in space all by myself!

[smilie=th_pluja]

No worries, Fearless Leader!

We still

:skywriter:

you!

Today I am finishing up Fruity Lupes, my first ever melt from The Spotted Hog

and

Wildberry Mousse from Soy Breeze is still going in my bedroom.

I will change everything out later on.

[smilie=th_bb20]

[congrats on the kewl title, Star! - LOVE it!]

Love the title Star!

Starting the day with 'Sugared Spruce', mystery vendor. I'm trying to fool myself into feeling cooler weather - we're in the 90's all week, with high humidity. Gross. I want fall!

Thanks Stardustgirl

I love September except all the birthdays 3 kids and mine

but September means nicer weather and holidays.

Today i am melting ultimate bakery from front porch and still have my pink strawberry shortcake from Wahm's going.

have a great long weekend

Well, the digital calendar in my kitchen was still reading August 31 yesterday, so I'll cut you some slack, Cyn. :)

Last evening, I melted CFTKR Sweet Berry Pumpkin and Sea Salt Caramels. This morning is CFTKR Pickin' Pumpkins and Pumpkin Pie Paradise. I hope I can smell them today. I had better luck yesterday and was able to start smelling things about mid-morning. :)

Terrific thread title, Stardust! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Cyn!!! I'm sooo glad everything's fine in your world! [smilie=th_bighug-1] Ooo, home schooling, eh? My DS and DD-i-L home school their three girls. My D-i-L is starting full time in the nursing program this month, so I understand a little of what you're saying. Home schooling is da bomb!

I'm melting a freebie from Can-Do. (What could be better?!) It's Vanilla Thin Mints and not one I'd ever order because I don't like chocolate in wax. Or so I thought. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] But this - THIS is so wonderful I can hardly stand it! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Gail, who apparently doesn't know her nose at all [smilie=th_cha66]

Cyn~ Glad you are ok! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Congrats on the thread title, Stardust!! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

This morning it's:

Cuddle from CYS upstairs...

Downstairs it's:

Satsuma and Pineapple Upsidedown Cake from Almost Country

Can-Do ~ Whipped Cream and Honeydew ~ great scent for the office :) [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Can someone tell me a little more about WAHM's tarts. Never ordered from there. How is everyone liking them?

Terrific thread title, Stardust! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm melting a freebie from Can-Do. (What could be better?!) It's Vanilla Thin Mints and not one I'd ever order because I don't like chocolate in wax. Or so I thought. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] But this - THIS is so wonderful I can hardly stand it! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Gail, who apparently doesn't know her nose at all [smilie=th_cha66]

I used to hate chocolate in wax-now I can't get enough!

Melting Grumpy Girl Candied Toffee Crunch and SSS Summer Breeze.

I have lots of old tarts here I want to try to go through.

Can someone tell me a little more about WAHM's tarts. Never ordered from there. How is everyone liking them?

I ordered twice and I really love them! They have a strong throw (in my home) and her bakery blends are [smilie=th_slider_flirt] .

I ordered twice and I really love them! They have a strong throw (in my home) and her bakery blends are [smilie=th_slider_flirt] .

Thanks Maggiemae. I think I will give them a try!

Good Morning! Love the scent title, Stardust. Our heat is still hanging around; it's in the 100's everyday. I'm melting Black Raspberry Vanilla from Scentsy.

Thanks Maggiemae. I think I will give them a try!

Denimsway...Cyn posted some lovely p0rn with WAHM goodies...that's what tipped me over the edge!!! Did ya see?

WOW - glad to know I'm not the only one with "ArmTwistsLikeASoftPretzel Syndrome"

[smilie=th_lol22]

[smilie=th_coffeespew] LOL!!!!!

This afternoon's scents are TCC Butt Naked in the livingroom, TCC Creme Claws in the kitchen and CFTKR Sweet Berry Pumpkin in the bathroom.

Funny, Laurie! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Gail - I had the same thing happen with a tart called After Eight - it was a sample of chocolate mint that I almost tossed...and now I love it!

I am melting an old sample that got tucked in the back of the bus - Drunk Uncle Bob from Grumpy Girl. Dontcha love those names?

Morning everyone. Love the new post title.

This morning it's a baby powder tart I got from the markets. It's actually burning as a really nice baby powder smell not overly sweet like some of them can be.

Campfire has been moved to a smaller room (I do love that scent!)

Thanks, everyone!

Welcome back to 2011, Cyn. Glad to see you were just spacing it and haven't been kidnapped by aliens.[smilie=th_e3301ae2]

It feels nothing like September. It's 99 right now - and dry as the desert, which is nice. I did melt Pumpkin Souffle last night from Crabby Candle. I *love* it! Warm pumpkin but not spicy. So nice! I'm liking this company.

Today is Day 2 for Cherries in the Snow from LSC (mostly a nutty scent, not heavy on the cherry). I tried Bedazzled today but it wasn't throwing (I think it's a heat victim) so I'm going with CBV Pumpkin Pralines.

LSC Mandarin Ceylon Tea just got started in the living room, and LOL's Banana Pudding Wafers is in the hall (sooo yummy!!)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Great SOTD title Stardust! [smilie=th_slider_hi5] Sound like lots of us luv this time of year. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Cyn - Glad you're ok! [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ...you sure do have lots on your plate! I think that calls for a little waxie shopping to offset the stress. [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Paradise. Luv this scent, especially on hot summer days. Yep, summer has reared it's ugly head again here, too. I took a vacation day and we went to our county fair. Aye carumba...what were we thinking? [smilie=th_th1ptgno] We went early so we'd miss the hottest part of the day, but with the temp/dew point, it felt like 99 degrees, which is the hottest it's ever been in all the years we've been going. :wacko: Fall...please come soon! [smilie=th_cha40]

Tonight it's:

Sweet Southern Home from OMG

Toasted Strawberry Brulee a freebie from Tara's

Egg Nog French Toast from WAHM...everything smells [smilie=th_fabulous1] but the Toasted Strawberry Brulee is strong as can be!!! :)

Have a good eve... [smilie=th_gekkebek]