The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fall-ing in Love With September's Scents

There are Good Fall Days - blue skies, warm temps, pleasant overall... and then there are the Bad Fall Days when it's cold, windy and generally too miserable to do anything outside despite the fact that there are 100+ things that need to be done.

Today would be a Bad Fall Day. But it makes for good candle-burning weather so I've got some going: Warm Glow orange stardust, CBV's Leesha *just* flickered out, and I've got my new CBV Black Label candle in the Godfather scent going strong. It smells just like gingerbread in here, which is making me want some, lol!

Catching up on posts before the next (and thankfully last) kid-pick-up run of the week.

I am beyond aggrivated with Bank of America, in addition to now charging $5 fee for debit, their site is down and I can't move money to my Paypal to pay for an OMG overstock order I just snagged on FaceBook. I hope she doesn't think I'm-a'telling tales. It's been down all morning.

:angry:

Yesterday was beyond insane, and I didn't even change out the first warmer.

You KNOW it's a bad day when that happens.

:(

So today, I have Cranberry Apple Pie (part of July prize winning) from Albisa but it's not scenting my big living area, so I'm gonna move it to the hallway when I get back.

Amish Quilt from BRH was it's predecessor this morning, but it was a complete no-throw. I had a lot of those from there and already marked them as a no-reorder.

Cozy Fall Nights from Front Porch is in my bedroom, and I LOVE it! It smells like that section of Michael's or JoAnn's that has the potpourri and stuff.

:)

[smilie=th_slider_congratulationMpfand on your house - fingers crossed it goes off without a hitch!

Sweet - pumpkin pop tarts? How are they?

Debra - I'd rather have a poptart without the icing, and these have it, but, it was pretty good. [smilie=yes]

Warm Glow orange stardust, CBV's Leesha *just* flickered out, and I've got my new CBV Black Label candle in the Godfather scent going strong. It smells just like gingerbread in here, which is making me want some, lol!

Stardust - CBV's new Godfather caught my eye when I read the scent description in her newsletter. I thought it would have a pumpkin sniff to it...it smells like gingerbread? [smilie=th_scratch]

I'm melting CCCC's Creamy Fall Trifle. This is a tart cup I'd cut in half last fall, but it still has plenty 'o smell left in it! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

[smilie=th_bb20]

I've just put on YC's Beach walk. Lovely so far - but is making me desperately want to go for a walk on the beach. Which is three hours away.

[smilie=th_autumboy] Tonight I've got lots of candles going due to the drop in temp outside...horray!

Slatkin's Marshamallow Fireside

Nellie's Acres Autumn Wreath

Yankee Cider Donut

Ember's Pumpkin Spice...this candle is driving me nuts...It smells SO GOOD but has no throw! Now I am OBSESSED with finding this scent in tarts! It smells like the inside of a country store...apple cider, pumpkin pies, wood floors, and cider donuts. Does anybody know a scent like this? I would say the cider donuts is the strongest...the apple cider and pumpkin pies secondary. The wood floors is a background note but it all comes together so nicely. I need to get some! [smilie=th_create]

Melting:

CFTKR Pizzelle and Scentsy's Honey Pear Cider is still going strong! :)

Out all day so nothing burning or melting.

Greatest surprise on my front porch at the beach tonight. There was a box with 3 Yankee Candles as a thank you gift from a guest that works with DH. We had a party one weekend in August for his coworkers and I was burning Pineapple Cilantro. This woman told me to keep burning Yankee Candles as they were her account at work. It turns out that she is a research analyst for their bonds. She sent me French Vanilla, Blueberry Scone and Lemon Lavender. This just made my day!

It sounds like you all had some good scents going today. Hopefully I will be able to burn and melt tomorrow.

Hi everyone! Hope everyone has a great weekend. Tonight's smellies are:

Tarts

Falling Leaves-CFTKR

Mountain Lodge-YC

Candles

Autumn Leaves-YC

Nature's Paintbrush-YC

Smells like a walk in the woods on a crisp autumn day!

What a great surprise, Michelle!

Sweet - let me tell you about my pumpkin-flavored obsession - Have you seen the Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses? Again, they were only at Target in the past that I know of - and on Amazon now - but they are spendy little devils! :o I am trying to justify the $$!

Today was supposed to be our last sunny day for a bit, so I did a final floral - Stargazer Lily - YC.

Good Fall Morning,

It has turn a little cooler here. No complaining, I love the cooler weather.

This morning I am melting...

Orange Noel - Haley's (just started, no scent yet)

Crosscreek - Strawberry Jam (one of my favorites)

[smilie=th_fabulous1]

Good Morning!

Melting Slatkins S'mores. I am surprised but I am not getting much of a throw from this one. I ordered the candle. I hope it has a better throw.

Congrats. on your new future home Mpfand...I've been melting some scents from my Carol's order.. Autumn, Bonfire Bliss, Falling Leaves, Autumn Fields and Harvest End...loving all of the Fall scents. It's a beautiful day here. DH is mowing the grass. I have lots of perennials to "put to bed" soon. We have acquired 2 new feral kitties from some where in the neighborhood. They are here morning and evening to eat so I think they are bulking up their weight and coat for Winter. Hopefully, I'll be able to get my avatar to change one of these days. Sometimes it will change and sometimes not..could be my computer or the operator. I just can't figure out what I'm not doing right. Have a great weekend ..