The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fall-ing in Love With September's Scents

I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit so I can go outside and dig. It *rained* yesterday! Actual got-the-ground-wet rain! It hasn't done that since June. However, it has been really overcast and gloomy for awhile so I've been burning both my CBV Leesha candle and Pumpkin Pralines candle. Both are great, but PP throws like crazy and is soooo yummy.

This morning I'm melting LOL's Pink Sugar for a change. LOL's Peach Cobbler Crisp in the living room, Backroad's Hobbies Hawaiian something-or-other in the dogs' room (nice, light-ish throw but pleasant), Oatmeal Scotchies is in the kitchen (I think that's Busy Bee... I'd have to go look but I'd have to make the dog move to do that so it'll remain a mystery, lol!)

Have a great day, everyone!

mpfand...how is the Pumpkin Marshmallow,I'm thinking of including it in my next scensty order!Sounds yummy!

I really like it. It's not a spicy scent. I smell everything that the description states: pumpkin, marshmallow, and graham. Reminds me of sweet potato casserole on Thanksgiving Day.

Hi buddies! I'm melting LSC Orange Cream Soda. I just plopped it in so no report yet.

Hope you're all having a really good week! :rose:

Gail

eta: Orange Cream Soda is spectacular! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Clementine Daisy (LSC) has moved to the hallway to quietly finish it's life.

Replaced by Sweet & Sexy (CFTKR) in the living room.

Lick Me All Over (OMG) in my room

I got a few things done in DS room, namely made his window topper and hung up some gaming pics I made as a "wall border" and am melting Caribbean Smoothie in there - yum!

I think tomorrow is the first day of fall ?

and I'm planning on being a purist and waiting until then to break out the fall scents.

Have a great afternoon, everyone!!

leaves_text2.gif

(almost)

Melting Warm Autumn Welcome from BH&G...finally found these at wally world

Also burning my Sweet Annie candle...love this scent so much.

Have the windows open too, so enjoying some nice fresh air as well!

I almost forgot - I need to do a shout out and wish my DD Ciarra a

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d

today. She had the pool/slip and slide party awhile ago to be sure the weather would hold, but today is her *real* b-day!

Happy Sweet 16, CiCi!

Happy Birthday to Ciarra! th_blij40.gif

Nene's Baklava is melting today.

ETA:

I went to the dr. office today. One of the nurses says: Oh it's the candle lady. Come here so I can smell you. th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif

[smilie=th_slider_brent] I love that Jules...very funny!!

[smilie=th_8d1933ff] To Laurie's DD Ciarra!!!

I've had Nene's Baklava and Honey Graham Pie Crust going all day. I love these two scents...still going strong.

Have a good one! :)

ETA:

I went to the dr. office today. One of the nurses says: Oh it's the candle lady. Come here so I can smell you. th_Skratta_Bankabordet.gif

That is too funny!!

Happy Sweet 16 Ciarra!!

Switched my smellies-

Bella's Apple Pickin

CFTKR Sweet Apple Corn Muffins

CFTKR Candied Apple Pomander

Burning-

YC Autumn Wreath

YC Sugared Apple

YC Candied Apple

CCCC Vanilla Bean & Boysenberry

My California Girls melt from this morning, not only had problems melting in the beginning, but it didn't have a huge throw at all. This is my first order from that vendor (Distinctly Pink) and it's not looking good.

Late afternoon melt for me is Clementine Daisy from LSC.

Cheyenne Summer from Soy Vey (Grazia) is in my bathroom, and the rest still need attention.

Getting ready to go to DS class Open House.

Have a good evening!

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

I too tried Distinctly pink once and I wasn't overly impressed. When I first started melting tarts and buying. I always thought when I saw others posting about different companies that I too had to try them all out as well. Now that Ive put myself on a wax ban again,2nd one this year(due to job layoff and still not working). That when I can go back to buying I am going to stick to the vendors,that I have tried and have never had an issue with. Whether it be wax,throw,cs etc. Funds are so precious as it is and I would hate to feel like money has been wasted. So for now I use up what I've got.

Tired of having to use up tarts fast because they are eating at the cups/or are leaking oils.

Currently melting

CCCC honey butter

CCCC honey zuch bread

Scentsy pumpkin marshmallow

Happy Sweet 16 to Ciarra! [smilie=HBday]

Jules - that's so funny! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] What candle scent did U take in on your clothes? Or were U wearing a medley?

I'm melting Slatkin's mini Berries & Woods candle. It's good, but it's not that strong. Or maybe it's cuz it's a mini, IDK. [smilie=th_pardon]

biggrin.gif I intentionally skipped all the body products this morning, but it doesn't seem to matter. I naturally smell like bakery scents. Today I had Nene's Baklava melting and I was burning an LOL jar - Eggnog and French Toast . biggrin.gif

Tonight I'm burning a Frosted Cupcake jar from Slatkin.

Good evening tonight i am melting pumpkin creme brule from toms lite house.Smells very fallish on this hot evening. Have a great night all

I find with the mini BBW candles-you get a great throw by melting in a tart warmer. 10 minutes in the freezer and it pops right out of the plastic container. Burning a 3-wick from BBW - Pumpkin Patch. It has been going for 30 min. And my LR is filling up with a great scent of pumpkin with a slight spice scent YUM.

Happy Birthday, Ciarra! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Karrielynn, I always put the mini's from B&BW in my warmers, too. The ones I've melted have had a good throw and have been the perfect strength for me.

Evening melt is Amish Friendship Bread from Candle Dippers. First time trying this vendor. I received this in my spring swap box and it smells really good cold. Can't wait for it to fully melt!

Is BH Backroad Hobbies? I tried them quite awhile ago and according to my notes, I didn't get enough with good throws to consider re-order.

HTH

Thanks Laurie...it does help! :)

Maggie, I'm sorry that you're having such a bad time with the Backroad Hobbies tarts. Mine are all pretty old - I haven't ordered from them since last spring. I had a few scents that were knock-out strong, a few that were fairly light, but most of them were average to slightly-above-average. I've only had a fuel scent with one, a lemon bakery blend (I forget which one it was.)

According to my notes, I would reorder about half of the scents that I've tried from them, but only if they were on sale.

Thanks Jedda...My notes probably look a lot like yours. A few have high marks, others nada. I just started realizing that some of them have that weird smell to them. Maybe it is a particular fragrance..I'm gonna look into that! :)

Tonight, melting...

Caramel Pumpkin Crunch from Shady Mountain

Pumpkin Pancakes from CCCC

Burning...

Fireside Marshmallow from B&BW

Good early morning could not sleep well last night [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Starting my day off with Wildberry mousse zucchini from Wahms and vanilla bean noel from Delightful Incense. Happy Wednesday All.

[smilie=th_316785e4] Good Morning...gonna need another cupa!

Melting:

LSC Vanilla Praline Zucchini Bread... [smilie=cloud_9] MUST reorder!!!

LSC Sweet Vanilla Pound Cake

CCCC Creamy Fall Trifle...can't wait till this melts to get a real whiff.

Have a good one! :)

squirrel2_text1.gif

Melting BH&G Warm Autumn Welcome...if you've ever tried Powdered Cinnamon Donuts from Can-Do, this is the exact same scent.

Also have a couple of candles burning...it's cloudy and foggy here today.

Scentsible Scents ~ Cinnamon Stick votive

McCall's ~ Autumn Leaves jar

Have a nice day all.