The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Fireworks, Fragrances & Fun

Maggie, your weekend sounds like it was fun. Getting together with old friends is such a treat.

:) Oh yea...also with my 2 sisters...it was a crazy night! My stomach hurts from laughing so much!!

Blue Jeans from Dream Tarts upstairs.

Nighty, night. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

It's 70 degrees, the air is dry, the windows are open, and I'm hap-hap-happy :lol: Looks like the weather will be nice for the rest of the week, but the crazy heat will come back on Sat. BOO!

Tonite's melts:

LSC Spring Mountain Mint in the living room (nice and refreshing!)

TDC Cedarwood Vanilla in the bathroom

Backroad Hobbies Lilac and Linen in the bedroom

Have a good Monday, all! :D

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Pass the coffee please!

We are expecting lower humidity here today. I will take it! I don't mind the heat, but the humidity was horrible.

I just started my melter with Carol's Sweet Danish Roll.

Okay, the other night I was out watering in the garden and I saw a hummingbird MOTH! Has anyone else seen one of these? Fascinating! He was a pretty good sized moth going from flower to flower and hovering while drinking in the nectar. So cool.

Hope everyone has a great Monday! chase.gif

Good Morning!

Burning YC Sun & Sand and YC Sand Castles. It looks a bit overcast today. I hope it is a beach day because I have friends visiting and they are looking forward to spending the day there.

Trying to finish up the last of Can Do Sun and Sand in the melter then I will switch it out for something else.

I am enjoying the quiet before everyone else is up and waiting for the repairman for my dryer.

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Okay, the other night I was out watering in the garden and I saw a hummingbird MOTH! Has anyone else seen one of these? Fascinating! He was a pretty good sized moth going from flower to flower and hovering while drinking in the nectar.

Good Morning.. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn]

OMG Aria...I was outside the other day and something came wizzing by my head...BIG for a bug but the wings were going a mile a minute...it reminded me of a hummingbird but it was definitely a bug/moth....I never knew a hummingbird moth exsisted.... [smilie=th_1_bigone110] ...thanks for giving me a name for what I saw! Interesting!!!

Today it's overcast and hopefully the humidity is lower.

Melting:

Blood Orange

Orange Biscotti

Lemon Creme Noel all from Auntie Di's

Upstairs it's Celtic Mist from LSC

Burning:

Jelly Donut from YC

Blue Hawaiian from K's

Jamaica Me Crazy from US Candle

Hi wax buddies. [smilie=th_c55]

Maggie, what a blast you must have had with old friends and sisters! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Aria, aren't those hummingbird moths fascinating? They used to congregate on summer evenings around the honeysuckle at my old house. I miss seeing them.

I hope the heat and especially the humidity decreases for everybody real soon. It must be wretched. Even here in the desert we're having a bit of rare humidity. :angry:

I'm trying to squeeze more deliciousness out of LSC Bamboo Sugar Cane this morning. I think something new will replace it soon.

Think polar bears and Arctic foxes, everyone!

Gail

Melting a favorite from Scentsy this morning-Hazelnut Latte.

We're hot, hot, hot here, but it's July and expected here in the desert. :D We haven't had extreme heat (110+) yet this year so I'm a happy gal! B) Glad some of you are getting a break with the humidity. Having lived in Florida and Guam, I'm all too familiar with humidity!

Not much luck with the AD stuff... :(

Now it's Hansel & Gretel's House from Olde Prim Treasures... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr ..thanky!!! :) This is one of my favs scents.

Now it's Hansel & Gretel's House from Olde Prim Treasures... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr ..thanky!!! :) This is one of my favs scents.

I've heard mixed reviews about that vendor. Never tried them before as I wonder why such the mixed reviews. Do you think its her wax type?Maybe the oils?

Man, I hate it when I can't figure out who everyone is talking about.

:angry:

I didn't see AD on the abbreviations list, who are they?

[never mind, I figured it out Aunti Di]

I've heard mixed reviews about that vendor. Never tried them before as I wonder why such the mixed reviews. Do you think its her wax type?Maybe the oils?

It's so funny with this vendor...I ordered twice in one week so they are about the same age. One of the orders is really very good...pretty strong and long lasting. The other order...nothing. [smilie=th_confused3] I can't figure out what I think. She is great with cs and quick shipping but my two orders are completely different. Maybe threes the charm...I might try one more time. This has happened before with other vendors and I end up loving them. [smilie=yes]

Getting a late start, but am melting Can-Do's Peppermint Bark. Weatherman said we're supposed to get a few days of cooler (80's) temps. A brief reprieve, but I'll take it! [smilie=th_ecd36868] Hey....what's with this....not many are melting holiday scents today? Bah humbug. [smilie=th_tease-1]

Hey....what's with this....not many are melting holiday scents today? Bah humbug. [smilie=th_tease-1]

I just realized what you're talking about. Christmas in July! Does anyone know the origin/meaning of that?

Today I melted Fresh Cut Grass from Can-Do, but it didn't have much to offer.

Now, garlic bread has overtaken it completely so I'll probably move it on after dinner.

I had my YC Pink Sands jar candle going in my room, I was cleaning in the master bathroom and the bleach smell was drifting out.

I gotta give the melters some attention.

After the 100 other things on my list.

LOL

Today it's LSC Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie. I'm just sort of "meh" on this one. It's not really doing it for me.

Also, burning YC Lemon Lavender jar.

This morning I melted Haley's 'Pink Sugared Watermelon' throughout the house, and it was pretty good. I just wish it had lasted longer - I only got about 5 hours out of this one.

I just put on YC 'Vanilla Satin' in the livingroom, and I'm very happy. I'm going to have to buy more of this one - nice perfumey vanilla. Very 'rich' scent.

Getting a late start, but am melting Can-Do's Peppermint Bark. Weatherman said we're supposed to get a few days of cooler (80's) temps. A brief reprieve, but I'll take it! [smilie=th_ecd36868] Hey....what's with this....not many are melting holiday scents today? Bah humbug. [smilie=th_tease-1]

Hey...good idea...let me look in my dwindling Christmas stash and see what I have!

OK...I can't believe it but I only have 5 Christmas tarts left... [smilie=th_shocked_sick_big] ...

It's Teaberry Mountain's Northwoods Christmas.

Hey, everyone! Rained for a few hours late this afternoon, and it was pretty nice - it's actually cool out there for once :lol:

Tonite's melts:

Orchid Lake Baby Powder in the living room (SO strong - you wouldn't think so with a scent of this type - I adore it)

Backroad Hobbies Brown Sugar Poundcake in the bathroom (not a foodie in the least - it was a freebie - but it smells good lol)

Backroad Hobbies Macintosh Apple in the bedroom

Have a fab night, all! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr