The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Good morning!

I'm trying to get ready for DD's summer vacation. Today is her last full day and then tomorrow and Friday she goes in for 2 hours.

CFTKR Tarts:

Red Apples & Oak

YC Candles:

Midnight Oasis

Strawberry Buttercream

rabbitAliceinWonderland.gif

Running behind once again, thought summer vacation would give me a breather! HA!

Trying to get caught up on posts, so I'll just list my recent melts:

Orange Noel - Haleys (smelled like a dreamcicle to me, kids said cotton candy!?)

Nectarine Mint - Sugar & Spice (didn't really scent my room, moved it into a bathroom)

Amish Wash Day - CFTKR (awesome, strong & long-lasting!)

Cherry Orchard - Shayz Scentz ( eh )

Plumeria - Haleys (strong and long lasting)

Green Apple - BHG clams - strong (in my bathroom) & pretty realistic

Now, if I can just STAY caught up!

LOL

Hi all! [smilie=th_wave]

So interesting about the Flip Flops scent. Thanks for your posts, Ilove and Debra. I'll undoubtedly buy more Flip Flops for my feet, but I don't think I want any for my melter. [smilie=th_as]

Today it's

Chai Tea from S&S

Paradise Island from Soy Breeze

Old Goat from Angel Scented....not much happening yet but I just started them...

Maggie, maybe it's a good thing that you're not getting much from Old Goat. [smilie=th_giggle] What the heck does an old goat smell like, anyway? Your combo of scents gave me an instant visual image of some ol' dirty guy sipping tea on the beach while he's shipwrecked on a beautiful island. Oh, I am SO silly! [smilie=th_5337c1ad] Hope you're enjoying 'em!

Just got back from a long wonderful walk with the dog. [smilie=th_blij47-1] He played in the water so much that he's plum tuckered out, bless him. Love, love, love my puppy dog!

Time to relax and enjoy the stupendous Apple Orchard from Haley's. [smilie=th_Drglar]

Gail

[smilie=th_slider_brent] TOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!

What the heck does an old goat smell like, anyway? Your combo of scents gave me an instant visual image of some ol' dirty guy sipping tea on the beach while he's shipwrecked on a beautiful island.

Thankfully, it does not smell of old dirty man... [smilie=th_thlaughter] ...EWWWW!!! Old Goat is supposed to smell like pineapple, grapefruit and orange...it actually smells very nice but I'm not getting the throw I got on my last order!!! Sadly, it's very light. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] Oh well, maybe they need more cure time.

Aria~ What happened? [smilie=th_yellow5] You don't like Whipped Cream & Honeydew anymore?!?! I think your nose is do for a tuneup! LOL [smilie=th_tease-1]

Laurie~ I [smilie=th_00000020] Amish Wash Day!!!

Everybody sounds like they have some good scents melting.

It has been a very busy day of running errands. I just got home and am relaxing with YC Vanilla Satin. No opinion yet.

Switched to Vanilla Sunrise from Dream Tarts... [smilie=cloud_9] absolutely love it! Even my sis commented on how yummy it smelled....sweet creamy vanilla with bottom notes of sweet orange and grenadine.

Starting up a new candle this evening, BBW Summer Vanilla Berry. I get so jazzed when I light a fresh new candle. [smilie=th_excited-1]

Gail

Good morning! Starting out the day with CFTKR Pina Colada and Texas Bluebonnet

Have a great day everyone!

Still waiting for CFTKR's Amish Wash Day to fizzle out completly, this is like day THREE!

Have Grapefruit Mangosteen from Delightful Scents going in my room - it's dark and rainy and my room is dark, but it smells brightly lit! Does that make sense? What a scent!

Splash of Rain by YC is in the kids' living room, that seems to be the only place where my Yankee tarts will give a decent throw. (We put double doors and keep the room closed so the tv/music/computer/xbox noise that blends to a fever pitch daily doesn't clash with MY living room which is tv/computer clicking and dog snore sounds) LOL

[smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Good Morning!!

This morning I am melting CCCC Hazelnut Creme and SH Sinfully Vanilla. I am burning YC Vera Cruz Vanilla.

It looks like rain here. I hope everyone enjoys their day!!

With this yucky overcast day...I am melting FP Cozy Fall Nights...Where's the sun?

oh yea...also burning my lovely Coyer Garden of Eden candle...this is exellent...great throw, clean burn, no wick issues. :)

Melting Honey Do! from Scentsy. It's gotten soo hot here; yesterday topped out at 109 and today is supposed to be 111. Good day to stay inside and get some cleaning done.