The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Puppy - your fireworks party sounds like fun! Are fireworks something U can take photo's of? hint...hint... [smilie=th_c032]

My afternoon melt was FP's Brown Sugar Nut Bread and it was awesome! :wub: I'm ending the day with HOS' Nutmeg - very authentic! Luv the smell of nutmeg! [smilie=th_c61]

I'm ending the day with HOS' Nutmeg - very authentic! Luv the smell of nutmeg! [smilie=th_c61]

Which vendor is HOS? I can't find it in the abbreviation list

[smilie=th_idontknow]

I'm not Sweet...but HOS is House of Soy. ;)

Gail, have fun at your party!!

I switched everything up...Melting...

Happy Citrus from The Bathing Garden

Fairy Garden from LSC.... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] love it!!!!

Burning...Tri-layer candle from FP...still on Lemon Cookies. YUM.

Have a good evening.

Good evening, Waxies!

I hope you all are having a great weekend.

I just changed out Butt Naked - CBV and I really did enjoy it. Makes me wonder what kind of spectacular sale is headed our way . . . I do like what I've tried from CBV, but a bit tooooo pricey for my PayPal!

:(

I just put in Bamboo SugarCane from CFTKR

(the other upcoming sale I'm drooling over)

[smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Since we're on the subject of CFTKR, I have a question for those in the know - is the new site going to be the same as the eBay store, meaning there are limited quantities of items as opposed to the *traditional* website, where they have standard scents that they offer and you order them?

Something I read recently (can't remember what) leads me to believe CFTKR is basically going to stay strictly RTS, in which case it won't be much different, will it?

[smilie=th_cha69]

Carol has so many great scents, I was hoping to see them all in one place and lose the feeling I always got from eBay of "competing" to get them before they're gone.

[smilie=th_sign0164]

Today has been YC Fruit Salad, which was quite short-lived, not usual for that one.

I also melted Peach from Cheryl's and Whispering Woods from Arts & Hearts, (OOB).

And a few more less memorable ones passed through the melter today! B)

Hope everyone had a lovely night! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

My evening melts are:

Agave Tequiliano from Cheryl's Candles in the living room

Hawaiian Thunder from Cheryl's Candles in the bathroom

Immortal from Ten Digit Creations in the bedroom

Smelling good here!!

Happy Sunday!

Absinthe from Crabby Candle on this morning...finally, it looks like it's gonna be a beautiful day! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

:) Have a good one.

I'm not Sweet...but HOS is House of Soy. ;)

Laurie - [smilie=th_yeahthat] .....good stuff!

Another cool morning here :thyay: but at least it's sunny & clear. I'm burning HOS' Vanilla Chai candle and remelting their Nutmeg. [smilie=th_cc15]

Enjoy your day everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Good Sunday morning! We're getting ready to go hiking again today, but first, breakfast at IHOP. :D I'm enjoying a combo of Luscious Lemon and Sugar from Scentsy. Hope everyone has a great day!

Sweet&Spicy...how is that vanilla chai candle? I've been in the mood for some chai scents, and that one sounds really yummy

Today I'm melting a combo of Carol's Orange Dreamsicle and BRH's Pineapple Bread Pudding...it seriously smells like a delicious, warm spiced orange [smilie=th_00000020]

Since we're on the subject of CFTKR, I have a question for those in the know - is the new site going to be the same as the eBay store, meaning there are limited quantities of items as opposed to the *traditional* website, where they have standard scents that they offer and you order them?

Something I read recently (can't remember what) leads me to believe CFTKR is basically going to stay strictly RTS, in which case it won't be much different, will it?

Laurie - that's how I understood it would work, like her ebay store. I know, I've been disappointed when I couldn't get some of her things, too. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] But, the [smilie=th_blij81] is she's pretty fast at replenishing her stock, so I know I'll be able to get it eventually.

Sweet&Spicy...how is that vanilla chai candle? I've been in the mood for some chai scents, and that one sounds really yummy

Nygal [smilie=The_Hi] - it's pretty darn yummy! [smilie=yes] Not run me outta the room strong, but more of a medium throw. I've got some tarts in it, too, and would be happy to send U one to try. Shoot me an email (member area) and I'll send one off to ya!

I've just changed to Crabby Candle's Lemon Zucchini Bread from a sweet CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] I've been wanting to try this, so [smilie=th_excited-1] !!

Bamboo Sugarcane from CFTKR was INSANELY good! It's moved to the hallway, but wowie I did love that one!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I changed it to Oklahoma Breeze from Can-Do

Have a great afternoon, all!

[smilie=th_hema1]

After some big rumbly storms last night it's another overcast day here which means.... CANDLES!

Warm Glow - Peace

CBV - Fizzy Pop

AMS - Fruit Loops

and just starting to melt CBV Cotton Candy after finishing up LOL's Watermelon Margarita.

The Grapefruit and Mangosteen from LSC lasted a full 24 hours and I just dumped it this morning. I love the longevity of her stuff.

I've got AMS Fun in the Sun going in both candle and melt form. Everyone in the family has commented on how much they are enjoying it. I love it when everyone is particularly happy with my wax obsession! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Thanks the "happy party" wishes, everyone. We had a terrific time! The fireworks lasted for half an hour, and wow, they're so darned spectacular when you're sitting with a bunch of friends on a boat in the middle of a lake! The sky was lit up and the reflections on the water doubled the fun. Sweet, I'm smacking myself in the head for not taking photos! Will definitely have to do that next time. [smilie=th_200912104451]

I'm melting - and very much enjoying - LSC Lemonilla. It's so strong and not at all like any cleaning or polishing product. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Enjoy your afternoon and evening, friends. I wish we could all get together for a real party. It'd be so darned much fun, wouldn't it?! :confettistars:

Gail

Laurie - that's how I understood it would work, like her ebay store. I know, I've been disappointed when I couldn't get some of her things, too. [smilie=th_smiley-crying] But, the [smilie=th_blij81] is she's pretty fast at replenishing her stock, so I know I'll be able to get it eventually.

Nygal [smilie=The_Hi] - it's pretty darn yummy! [smilie=yes] Not run me outta the room strong, but more of a medium throw. I've got some tarts in it, too, and would be happy to send U one to try. Shoot me an email (member area) and I'll send one off to ya!

I've just changed to Crabby Candle's Lemon Zucchini Bread from a sweet CF friend. [smilie=thank_you] I've been wanting to try this, so [smilie=th_excited-1] !!

Lemon Zuch Bread,I have never tried that before. Is it a sweet bakery lemon to it?

Right now were melting crosscreeks da lime in coconut and haleys keylime lemon poundcake

Lemon Zuch Bread,I have never tried that before. Is it a sweet bakery lemon to it?

I could smell the lemon on cold sniff, but when it was melting, the zucchini bread was pretty dominant and, for me, I didn't smell much of the lemon then. If you like both ZB and lemon [smilie=th_200912104451] , it's worth giving it a try. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]