The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

School's Out...What scents are in?

Apple Orchard from Dream Tarts

MaggieMae - Is that the same scent as Haley's? What did U think....a keeper? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Oh, I almost forgot the exciting event of the day - my dd looked out her window and said there was a fox in our front yard, actually it was a coyote and she was taking pears off our tree and laying down to eat them! It's been so horribly dry here, I'm sure poor girl was just trying to get some hydration! Makes me a little nervous about my dogs getting into a tangle with a coyote tho!

Laurie - I had no idea coyote's would come into residential areas. :shock: That would make me nervous about the dog's, too. So glad Zack is doing well! :confettistars:

Yankee-pumpkin buttercream

Carebear - [smilie=th_aa20] I didn't realize the new scents were available now. What did U think of it?

I'm melting HOS Vanilla Biscotti. At first I didn't smell much, then realized the scent was traveling out the kitchen window. So, if I stand in the air flow, it smells great! [smilie=th_aa17]

Hi friends!

I hear the birds singing this morning and it's so nice to think of that little ladybird reunited with her husband. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

We've got crazy animal happenings here too. Always lots of coyotes and yep they'll eat anything that's not bolted down. Fruit trees are a big attraction. My friend had one hanging out on her porch recently. First time that's ever happened in 20 years! [smilie=th_thConfus_55] Someone else has a family of bobcats in her yard, where she's never even seen one until now. We were calling the cat "Bob" but had to rename her "Bobbi" once the kits were spotted. [smilie=th_giggle] Weird wildlife events!

I'm not melting anything today. In just a bit I'll be traveling 90 miles south to spend the day with my DD. We're touring some wineries and shopping in old town. I'll have my eyes peeled for McCall's candles because their headquarters is nearby! Soooo looking forward to spending the day with my girlie! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Happy Saturday and awesome melting/burning, buddies!

Gail

MaggieMae - Is that the same scent as Haley's? What did U think....a keeper? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

[smilie=th_idontknow] I'm not sure it it's the same as Haley's...it's been a while since I melted that one. I am super impressed with my freebie tart!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] It was nice and strong and smelled of different kinds of apples...I just read Haley's and I guess it's the same! I usually use 3 of the same to get the scent throw I want around the house but this one little guy was potent and stretched into the rooms with Caramel scents in them. I can't wait to see how the others do!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

HAPPY WEEKEND CandleFind Friends!

I've been sniffing tarts and doing damage

[smilie=th_sml29]

In the melters:

Fresh Bamboo by Soy Breeze

and

Orange Cranberry Muffin by CFTKR

(had to be a freebie cuz I NEVER order bakery, but it's okay - no detectable "cake" note)

On the PayPal:

Soy Breeze & CBV

headed over to post the damages

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I'm not melting anything today. In just a bit I'll be traveling 90 miles south to spend the day with my DD. We're touring some wineries and shopping in old town. I'll have my eyes peeled for McCall's candles because their headquarters is nearby! Soooo looking forward to spending the day with my girlie! [smilie=th_yahoo]

Puppy - What a fun day you'll have! Bet you get a candle (or 2...or 3 ^_^ ) if you find some in the stores you'll be shopping at. I was just on their site and saw a pic of a 2 wick candle and it said 'coming soon'. :thyay:

I've changed to CrossCreek's Hello Sugar. [smilie=th_LOVE]

It's been a busy Saturday...just had the chance to light a candle...Slatkin & Co. Sparkling Mojito.

We're getting ready to paint both boys' rooms....but first we need to declutter!!!!

Laurie - I had no idea coyote's would come into residential areas. :shock: That would make me nervous about the dog's, too. So glad Zack is doing well! :confettistars:

Carebear - [smilie=th_aa20] I didn't realize the new scents were available now. What did U think of it?

I'm melting HOS Vanilla Biscotti. At first I didn't smell much, then realized the scent was traveling out the kitchen window. So, if I stand in the air flow, it smells great! [smilie=th_aa17]

It's a really comforting scent. I generally don't like pumpkin scents so this is the only pumpkin candle I have ever liked.

It's a really comforting scent. I generally don't like pumpkin scents so this is the only pumpkin candle I have ever liked.

[smilie=th_teks0311] carebear! I luv all things pumpkin [smilie=th_slider_flirt] , so this sounds like one I really need to check out.

Am ending the day with CFTKR's Orange Chiffon Thumb Prints. Not overly orange at all, a delicious bakery sniff! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I wasn't really home yesterday, so nothing was melted. We got home late, so I warmed a bit of Vanilla Bean Noel fragrance oil and called it a night.

I'm about to melt Kim's 'Hot Orange Danish' in the living room. This is one of my favorite scents!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I just put on Haley's 'Fireside' in the hall bathroom, and it smells very nice. I really get a strong eucalyptus scent, and some mint. Good for the sinuses!

[smilie=th_teks0311] carebear! I luv all things pumpkin [smilie=th_slider_flirt] , so this sounds like one I really need to check out.

Am ending the day with CFTKR's Orange Chiffon Thumb Prints. Not overly orange at all, a delicious bakery sniff! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

You should definitely check it out! Most fantastic pumpkin scent ever!!

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Oh my heavens, DD and I had a blast! AMAAAZING day! I could go on and on but it's way off topic so I'll restrain myself. :tongue: Sweet, I saw some McCall's candles but nothing that called my name that I don't already have, so I passed. I really expected to see lots more, but maybe it's the time of year. Fall might be better. :blink: I'll have to take a look at the 2 wick candles on their website! Coming soon? How soon?! [smilie=th_sml29]

I keep trying to melt CCCC Crazy for Coconut and I keep getting interrupted. [smilie=th_fear8] First I had to run up to my kids' house, now I have to go to a meeting at my sister's. This family is so demanding! They just won't leave me alone with my melts! :mad: Kidding, just kidding! Love 'em to pieces. The family and the melts... [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Happy Sunday, everybody!

Gail

Hello! :)

This morning was Tropical Buttercream Cake from Dream Tarts....started out wonderful and delicious. [smilie=th_1_bigone110] It been 8 hours and it's gone...it probably got about 4 good ones out of it. Not bad...but I wish I was home more to enjoy it.

Switching to:

Dad's Cucumbers & Cream and Whipped Cream and Honeydew both from CanDo.

Have a good one. ;)

Melting a few tarts today. Upstairs- a Wylde Ivy wax cube in Modern Zen- very citrusy with an earthy scent in there as well. Downstairs melting LSC - Summer Melons- I noticed that this one didn't last as long as some of her other scents, but, wow.....it was great while it lasted. I threw in a birthday cake cube form Everybody's Scents to help it last a little longer. Not too bad of a blend.

Hi everyone.

I've been beaching it with the family for a few days. Now I'm back home and paying the price in laundry. th_rk01_lavatricefare.gif

I put on Sugar & Spice - Chocolate Chip Cookies & Milk this afternoon. It's still going strong.

Also, in the bedroom is Lasting Scents Blackberry Peach Pound Cake and th_1_bigone110.gif. I started it first thing this morning and it still smells like I just put it in the melter. I'll never get through my stash with all these great long lasting tarts around. yes.gif

So...What'd I miss?

There you are, Jules! Welcome home. I don't think you've missed much, except some really good sounding scents getting the month off to a great start! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Trep, sounds like a strawberry festival at your house!

Maggie, anything with the words Can-Do, Honeydew, and Cucumbers is divine! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Kerrie, that's using the ol' noggin' to keep the scents lasting as long as possible! [smilie=th_31]

At last I get to enjoy a bit of wax. I'm having great success with CCCC Crazy for Coconut. I'd reorder this in a heartbeat! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Gail