The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

Good Morning! I never made it here yesterday...hoping all the moms had a fantastic Mothers Day! :wub: I did...spent lots of time outside playing with the boys...frisbee, a little baseball, a bikeride....

debra, hugs to you dear friend on the loss of your kitty. Just like your other kitty, ours got out last spring too. By the time we realized he had gotten out, it was pitch black outside. The next morning we found him in one of our basement window wells. He was scared!

I never got to light my new candle from Coyer yesterday...I got so busy and then didn't want to light it too late and not give it a chance to get a full wax pool. I will remember to light it this evening!

This morning I have a Swan Creek tart melting...Snickerdoodle.

Have a great day! RainbowCloudsSun.gif

:thyay: Debra!!! I am so glad you have your furry baby back again!!!

Today it's CFTKR:

Blueberry Cheesecake

Blueberry Torte

Yum! :)

How's the Crabby Candle working out for you, Becky?

The Red Hot Cinnamon is ok....not super strong though! I think i tried some vanilla one, and really couldn't smell it ):

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Baked Cake

Burnt Cream

YC Candles:

Banana Cream Pie jar

Kiwi Berries votive

Rainbow's End jar

Debra, how completely [smilie=th_fabulous1] that your little missy cat is home safe and sound!

Sweet, isn't Haley's Apple Orchard outstanding, though? [smilie=th_200912104451] Glad you love it!

Aria, we're anxious to hear what you think of your Coyer candle. [smilie=th_anyminute] No pressure though. [smilie=th_anyminute] Go ahead and take your time. [smilie=th_anyminute] We'll wait. [smilie=th_anyminute] C'mon now! :soapbox: We want to know your thoughts! :soapbox: [smilie=th_anyminute] Kidding!! I'm just messin' with you 'cause I'm in one of my goofy moods. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] It's important to wait until the time's right to light a new candle, yup!

I'm going shopping this morning so not melting anything yet. I'll be trying my first OMG tart in Pomegranate later. I hope my nose is behavin'.

Have a good Monday, everyone!

Gail

Oh Becky...that's lousy! [smilie=th_sad-1] I wonder if her clearance scents were poured a while ago cause the Meadow blew me out of the house. The Lemon ZB wasn't nearly as strong so I decided to let them sit for a couple weeks. I hope you have better results with the rest!

Today it's

Fruit Slices from Country Home Scents... [smilie=th_smiley-crying] still can't believe they're gone!

Carnival Cravings from CCCC

I'm melting LS Sweet Vanilla Pound Cake. I thought that the cold sniff was yummy, but melting.....it's absolutely droolworthy! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Anyone wanting a fantastic bakery, cakey, sweet vanilla morsel of deliciousness (is that a word? [smilie=th_foolish1] )....gotta try this one!

Popping in for a minute to say my OMG Pomegranate is pure heaven! If all their tarts are anywhere near this good, I've found another favorite vendor! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Maggie, I think Country Home Scents is still around, although they don't seem to have a website nor can I find them on Etsy or Artfire. [smilie=th_butbutbut] they are on FB and it looks like they're filling orders. They said in late March that you can email them at Countryhomescent@gmail.com for a scent list. [smilie=th_pardon]

eta: Maggie, I love your new avatar! Did you take that photo? What's it of?

Gail

Maggie, I think Country Home Scents is still around, although they don't seem to have a website nor can I find them on Etsy or Artfire. [smilie=th_butbutbut] they are on FB and it looks like they're filling orders. They said in late March that you can email them at Countryhomescent@gmail.com for a scent list. [smilie=th_pardon]

[smilie=th_teks0311] and [smilie=th_teks0311] and [smilie=th_teks0311] Gail!!! I am so [smilie=th_76d65c2f] ...I am literally doing this [smilie=th_e3301ae2] ! I just emailed and I hope to hear from them soon! I miss everything cause I'm not a member of Facebook.

eta: Maggie, I love your new avatar! Did you take that photo? What's it of?

Thanks Gail! It's a humongously tall evergreen at a park near me. I thought it was interesting because of the way that its shaped and the sheer size of it.

Aria, we're anxious to hear what you think of your Coyer candle. [smilie=th_anyminute] No pressure though. [smilie=th_anyminute] Go ahead and take your time. [smilie=th_anyminute] We'll wait. [smilie=th_anyminute] C'mon now! :soapbox: We want to know your thoughts! :soapbox: [smilie=th_anyminute] Kidding!! I'm just messin' with you 'cause I'm in one of my goofy moods. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] It's important to wait until the time's right to light a new candle, yup!

Gail

Hi Gail! You will be happy to know that I finally lit that candle! I decided to start out with that square, double wicked jar in Great Lakes Beaches. The candle is burning very nicely. I am not head over heels in love with the scent, but it's decent. I would say the throw on this one is moderate...I can smell it in the room where I have it lit. It sure looks pretty with the glow from the flame illuminating the swirled wax. :wub:

Hi. Remelting: Strawberry Shortcake by K's Kreations, had to cut this in half 2oz easter egg. Smell wonderful. Have a good night everyone.

Debra, I'm so glad your kitty is back home! I bet there was a LOT to talk about. new02.gif

From yesterday & today:

Buggy Town - Dirt (I thought I smelled some patchouli in this. Not really sure. Earthy scent, mild throw).

Tara's Candle Cottage - Fruit Loop Cupcakes (Good, moderate throw), Party All The Time (Nice! Sweet, moderate throw), Vanilla Bean Cake (Super delicious, did better in a smaller room), Candy Corn Cake (Simply droolworthy, did much better in a smaller room) Zucchini Bread (Stronger throw, good), Creme Brulee Cake (Ooooh so good - I want to like the air! Stronger throw)

SH - Red Delicious Apple (Very strong, authentic. I left this one in all day and it was still going by the next morning), Toasted Sugar & Vanilla (Good but light), Banana Zucchini Bread (Delicious! More banana than ZB, fairly strong throw), Pink Sugared Lime Whippet (Hint of pink sugar, more lime. This was lighter than I expected.)

Sugar & Spice - Sugar Cookie Dough Bread (a favorite, moderate throw)

Have a good night, everyone! sicksmiley1.gif

Thanks for the kitty wishes! She is really funny now - it seems she had a personality transplant while she was gone. :lol:

Tonight is The Candle-Shoppe - Nantucket Briar...and I don't think they carry it any more. Rats.

Oh Becky...that's lousy! [smilie=th_sad-1] I wonder if her clearance scents were poured a while ago cause the Meadow blew me out of the house. The Lemon ZB wasn't nearly as strong so I decided to let them sit for a couple weeks. I hope you have better results with the rest!

Today it's

Fruit Slices from Country Home Scents... [smilie=th_smiley-crying] still can't believe they're gone!

Carnival Cravings from CCCC

MaggieMae~~you can still order from Country Home Scents...she just doesn't sell on Etsy anymore...I am not sure if they sell that one still...the last email I received from her said get them while you can, so i guess that scent is discontinuing....never tried that one!!

Buggy Town - Dirt (I thought I smelled some patchouli in this. Not really sure. Earthy scent, mild throw).

I have this one but still haven't melted it. I like the cold sniff. Earthy for sure. th_snoopy.gif

Thanks for the kitty wishes! She is really funny now - it seems she had a personality transplant while she was gone. :lol:

She must be so happy and grateful to be home. th_huganimal.gif

Starting out this very warm and humid morning with Yankee Pink Sands, Mainstays Beach Breeze and BHG Sweet Pink Peony. Have a great day everyone.

Nice, beachy combination.

This morning I've got Stuffed Jelly Beans melting from Crosscreek. I haven't decided on candles yet.

Recent melts/burns:

Crabby Candle - Peachy Keen

CFTKR - Fr Vanilla Pound Cake

CCCC - Coconut Cupcake

Whiff and Sniff - Strawberry Noel

Skatkin - Coconut Leaves candle

Mainstays - Tropical Fruit candle

Currently:

LOL - Froot Loop Cupcakes

GC - Cherry Pie candle

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning....I'm super sleepy today and can't seem to wake up.

I did manage to get a melter going....it's one of Carol's tarts but I can't remember the exact name...it's a mixture of white cake and ZB...I think it's called Sweet Zucchini Bread

Good morning :-)

Been burning YC's Northpole in bedroom and Canary Island Banana this morning in the kitchen...smells lovely

Maybe someone can help me with the name of a company i'm trying to locate. I remember i had bought a couple candles a while back, loved them, but i can't remember the name of the site...one scent, in particular was getting lots of raves, it was a mixture of pancakes, maple syrup, apple pie, maybe a bit of coffee?? I remember the labels were very country, very nice presentation, the scent was fantastic [smilie=th_thsignA] ...

Debra, that is so cute about your kitty having so much to say! [smilie=th_huganimal] I'll bet she just missed you so much. Fur babies are such characters, aren't they? We have three cats and a Yorkie and they never cease to amaze me. [smilie=yes]

Today I'm melting Haley's Raspberry Cream and it smells so lovely, CFTKR Banana Cream Pie which is wonderful, and a LOL Vermont Apple Pie, which is a little lighter than I'd like.

Hope you all have a nice day! [smilie=th_c2e41937]