The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Dabba, there's something for dogs called an Anxiety Wrap for thunder phobia and other sound sensitivities. It's not a cure, and there's no guarantee. Some dogs are helped immensely (I know several), others not so much. If you're on a budget, you can wrap them tightly with an ace bandage, or even a tight tee shirt can help.

I'm headed out for a Little League game but not before melting LSC's Green Tea & Cucumber again. Oh, lucky me! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Have a lovely Saturday, friends!

Gail

Hello.

Yankee Candle - Lemon Lavender jar candle

LOL - Layered candle (Into the Pink Bubblegum layer)

Voluspa poured votive - Pink Magnolia

Cozy Cottage - Breakfast in Bed melt

Nene's - Blackberry Jam Butter Cookie melt

The house is smelling good with all of these mixed together.

Melting Kim's Sugar Corn Pudding, it's soooooo yummmy :) Had my garage sale today...i am EXHAUSTED!!!!

Gail~ You just brought back memories of my mother wrapping our dog in a blanket to calm her...she always said that wrapping helped colicy babies so it should help frightened puppies too. She was a BIG animal lover!!!

Becky~ I hope you made lots of MOO-la at your garage sale!

Melting:

Soy Breese- Cracklin Birch upstairs

CFTKR - Funnel Cake

[smilie=th_thwhatshesaid] Becky - those are a LOT of work, no wonder you're exhausted. First, just getting ready for it and setting up, then you have to be nice to everyone ALL day. [smilie=th_FULL_O17] I'm SO looking forward to having ours in a few weeks. [smilie=th_foolish1]

My afternoon melt was PS Mulled Cider - good version! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Now I'm melting Can-Do's Very Vanilla. I like to do my last melt of the day in Donna's nonstick tart pan (luv em!) so there's no clean up late at nite.[smilie=th_c61]

Gail, Thanks for that suggestion! When he was young he was not afraid of storms. This has developed in the past couple years.

melted:

LS watermelon herb...really unique..wish it was stronger!

YC vanilla cupcake...very light

FP coffee noel...wonderful strong scent..lasted a long time!

aeec89d73363339e63e31e67a7563e2e.gif Greetings CF friends! Oh my, I've been so busy the last two days, I feel like I'm caught in a big whirlwind!!!! Relaxing right now...just finished watching Sarah's House on HGTV and enjoying a nice glass of Chocovine!!!

I scanned everyone's posts and loving the scents you all have melting and burning.

As for me....I've got a bunch of candles going all over the house...

Coyer Candles - Great Lakes Beaches...this scent is growing on me!

For Every Body - Mango Coconut Smoothie...not very strong, but I do get a whiff of scent every so often.

Yankee - Vanilla Lavender...lovely

Some votives too...

YC Cinnamon Stick

YC Pink Sands

YC Pear & Apple

What an assortment!!! smiley_emoticons_stapel2.gif

Have a great night! moon.gif

Hello everyone! [smilie=The_Hi]

Been home all day and enjoying sniffies all throughout my house. :)

This morning had CFTKR Blueberry Cheesecake and Creamy Comforts going, along with a little K's Kreation Apple Orchard, then when they wore out replaced them with Apple Zucchini and Candledipper's Little Black Dress. The SH Strawberry Krusciki Cookies in the kitchen has been going strong (and I do mean strong) through its second tealight. It's nice, but the strawberry smells a bit too much on the artificial side for me.

Hope everyone is having a great night! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Recent melts:

LOL - Pink Keylime Cake

BHG - Ginger Spice Cake

FM - Ginger & Honey Teacakes

Bendel - Black Fig candle

Currently:

MVP - Lime Sherbert candle

CFTKR - Keylime Cake

FM - Raspberry Truffle

CFTKR - Chocolate Orange Truffle

Gail~ You just brought back memories of my mother wrapping our dog in a blanket to calm her...she always said that wrapping helped colicy babies so it should help frightened puppies too. She was a BIG animal lover!!!

Melting:

Soy Breese- Cracklin Birch upstairs

CFTKR - Funnel Cake

Actually...i did pretty good considering it was cold and raining all day... I think 250.00 :)

I'm starting off the morning with 'Bear Claws' from Fragrant Memories. So far I smell creamy bakery and a bit of cinnamon, and I really like it. Most 'Bear Claws' scents are really heavy on the almond notes, and I don't like almond scents very much.

Later I'm planning to melt Haley's 'Pink Fruity Loops' in my room. One of my all time favorite scents!

My weekend plans were wrecked - I was planning to go get a pedicure, but I think it'll have to wait. I had a run in with some fire ants at the park, and I've got chewed-up tootsies. The bites are so itchy. :( Maybe it will clear up and I can go in a few days.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Good day! I'm sooo sleepy this morning. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] DH is helping a friend move just around the corner and down the street. They were in and out all night, dang 'em. -_-

Maggie, your mom must have been intuitive and perceptive with animals! [smilie=th_smilies-2] What a sweet memory you shared with us. Thanks!

Becky, I hope you're getting some rest today. Sounds like the garage sale was worth your while! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Sweet, thanks for the tip about using Can-Do's non-stick tart pan for the last melt of the night. [smilie=th_cc8]

Jedda, sorry to hear you had a run-in with fire ants. [smilie=th_smiley_doorpeek] Hope your tootsies feel better quick!

I'm enjoying Haley's Gooey Temptations on this weird weather Sunday. It's normally about 85 degrees here now, but today's high may get up to 63 with showers and blustery winds.

Gail, who needs to drink about 47 more cups of coffee. [smilie=th_316785e4]

I'm starting off the morning with 'Bear Claws' from Fragrant Memories. So far I smell creamy bakery and a bit of cinnamon, and I really like it. Most 'Bear Claws' scents are really heavy on the almond notes, and I don't like almond scents very much.

Jedda - funny, but when I hear 'Bear Claws' I think of maple, cuz our bakeries usually put a maple glaze on the pastries. I've never had a run in with fire ants, so don't know what they are and I don't wanna find out. :o Hope your tootsies feel better!

It's a grizzly (grey + drizzly) morning here. Seem to be in a weather pattern we can't shake. :( I'm melting LSC Cafe Vanilla Latte and burning SH Vanilla Pound Cake candle.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

[smilie=th_1_bigone110] Becky, you did pretty darn good at your garage sale!!! :)

Jedda~ OUCH! [smilie=th_sad2hz1] I hope your feet feel better soon!

Everyone in the house woke up to a crazy rainstorm at 6:45 this morning...the rain was hitting the windows so hard it was like someone playing the drums...I'll join you for those 47 more cups of coffee, Gail! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

This morning it's:

Lemon Cookies from Front Porch...YUM!!!

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Bear Claw

No candles burning right now. I have to get DD cleaned up and then clean up my house for the week ahead. Ugh...I'm not a lover of Sundays.

Jedda...I can sympathize. Fireant bites are really itchy!

Melted:

CYS cranberry peach cider...got next to nothing from this

YC storm watch...wonderful!

'Morning, all. Melting Cappuccino from Scentsy.

Jedda, I hope your bites heal quickly. We had fire ants when we lived in FL and I had a few run-ins with them.

Relaxing on this Sunday afternoon with YC Garden Cucumber large jar and Can-Do Dad's cucumber and cream tart. Starting to smell pretty good in here.