The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

Jedda--sorry to hear about the bites--hope they heal quickly.

All afternoon I had on BBW Island Colada--not sure about this one--like it cold but after several hours it was a little much. I'll try it again on another day and see what I think. Sometimes I have to try a scent more than once to decide if I like it or not. It wasn't horrible--just not terrific. Haven't decided what to put on next.

It has been cold and dark and gloomy here all day--Yesterday was the coldest May day in 85 yrs. Yuck--just a few days ago we were breaking records for heat. Go figure!!

Decided on MVP Blackberry Tart for the evening. Have a great night everyone.

My afternoon melt was FP's Sugar Cookie Dough Bread....luv!!! [smilie=th_smilies-2] Kinda late to be changing, so I'll let this go for the evening.

Have a good nite all! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

edit: I remembered someone on here said life's too short to melt the same tart twice [smilie=yes] , so I changed to PS Harvest. G'nite! [smilie=thzzz003]

Tonight's scents:

CFTKR Tarts:

Pumpkin Butter

Pumpkins & Pralines

YC Candles:

Vineyard

Banana Cream Pie

Drift Away

Thanks, Carebear! That may have to go on my shopping list!

Jedda - yeowza, I am so sorry about your tootsies! We don't have those as far as I know, I am really glad.

Tonight is Scentsy - Grape Granita

Whew - the weekend has been super busy here.

Cyn - I only see Anginette's Butter Cookie on their scent list. Am I missing these versions or are they one's you've created with their blendables? [smilie=th_scratch]

Sweet, those were included in my last order. I don't see them on her list either so she may be planning on adding those to the lineup. I'm definitely asking about Lemon Anginette's BC!

I remembered someone on here said life's too short to melt the same tart twice [smilie=yes] , so I changed to PS Harvest. G'nite! [smilie=thzzz003]

Not sure who said it, but I totally agree! :)

Over the weekend highlights were:

LOL - Caramel Apples (Good mix, the apple is not overpowering the caramel), Sweet Potato Pancakes (Love, too bad it's discontinued), Creme Brulee Milkshake (LOVE this! Very creamy and smooth. Not super strong but it did fill the air.), Grape Expectations (Great sugary grape scent, very strong throw).

Tara's Candle Cottage - Fifteens (a favorite)

Perfect Scent Candles - Apple Harvest (Good apple scent, strong throw), Taffy Apple Crunch (Love this one, strong throw)

Happy Monday Morning!

Good Morning!

Starting the week off with Apple Afternoon from Shorties. It reminds me of Apples & Oak.

Have a good one. :)

Thanks everyone for your concern about my ant bites - those ants are vicious. Thankfully we don't have them in our yard (we spray for them) but the park that we were visiting has them everywhere!!

sweet&spiceygrl - I thought that this would have a maple note too, along with almond, but it was mostly cinnamon and vanilla bakery. [smilie=th_idontknow]

Today I'm cleaning the house, then taking my son to the dentist. Sounds like a fun day, no?

[smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

I have to share this with you all: I found a great deal online for Scentsationals tarts. Some of these have been really nice, with strong scents and great throw. If your Walmart carries them, $2 a pack is a steal. This morning, I noticed that some of the 4 pack combos are on sale for $5, with free site-to-store shipping. You can find them here: walmart.com

The downside is that you can't pick and choose your 4 packs. They come in pre-arranged assortments. Of course, if your Walmart doesn't get these in stock, then you wouldn't be picking them out anyway, so this could be a cheap and easy way to try these tarts. I hope this helps someone. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Oh and I almost forgot - if you do Ebates, walmart.com is getting 12% cash back right now. I guess that makes it even cheaper!

And I also forgot to post what I'm melting today: Scentsationals "Blueberry Muffin" in my room (love it so much, very strong and yummy)

Backroad Hobbies "Yuzu" in the living room (just started it, so I'm not sure how it will melt. I love the cold sniff of this one!)

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Vanilla Buttercream Crunch...bakery bliss!

Sweet Berry Pumpkin...this one is growing on me

YC Candles

Lemon Lavender

Vineyard

Rainbow's End

Hey ya'll! It's funny, I used to go to painstaking lengths to avoid saying 'ya'll' so people wouldn't think I'm too "okie" or southern sounding, but lately I've embraced it. But enough digressing. Haven't been around much lately, but I hope everyone's doing well! Today I'm melting CFTKR's Strawberry, Guava & Raspberry and burning YC's Fruit Salad with it. Ya'll have a great day! Yeehaw!

Okay, today I MUST clean house since I blew it off over the weekend. Hoping for some aromatherapy motivation with CFTKR Spiced Apple Pecan, Blueberry Smoothie, Raspberry Coconut Cake, and LOL Vanilla Crunch.

Keeping my fingers crossed! [smilie=yes]

Hi buddies,

Poppin' in to say I'm melting LSC Vanilla Voo Doo. This is, hands down, my all time favorite vanilla. [smilie=th_c61]

Jason, you crack me up! [smilie=th_lol22]

Happy Monday, everyone!

Gail

Hello there!! I am popping in for a quickie! Just melting Nene's Children's Room up in the MBR...love this scent...smells just like the old Love's BabySoft. It's a good bedroom scent IMO.

debra, Chocovine is so good! You can get it in the wine section of the store. It's usually around $10 a bottle. Love it served over ice.

Sweet, those were included in my last order. I don't see them on her list either so she may be planning on adding those to the lineup. I'm definitely asking about Lemon Anginette's BC!

Cyn - Ah...that 'splains it. Maybe she'll be adding those versions. The lemon sounds yummy. [smilie=th_200912104451] I'll have to keep checking their site. What a hardship, huh? Reading waxie scent lists has become my new hobby. [smilie=th_E_JUMP16667]

I'm melting LS Maple Nut Zucchini Bread and it's delish! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] To me, it's not maple-y, smells similar to CFTKR's Buttercream Maple ZB. Luv all these ZB blends! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Last melts of the night...

Lemon Zucchini Bread from Crabby Candle

Sugar Cookie Madness from Soy Breeze

Grammy's Zucchini Bread from CCCC

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

I'm starting the day off with Yankee's 'Autumn Leaves' in the living room and a Simple Living 'Vanilla Cake' 3-wick candle in the kitchen. I'm about to make a batch of banana bread, so that scent will inter-mingle too.

Have a great morning!

I have to share this with you all: I found a great deal online for Scentsationals tarts. Some of these have been really nice, with strong scents and great throw. If your Walmart carries them, $2 a pack is a steal. This morning, I noticed that some of the 4 pack combos are on sale for $5, with free site-to-store shipping. You can find them here: walmart.com

The downside is that you can't pick and choose your 4 packs. They come in pre-arranged assortments. Of course, if your Walmart doesn't get these in stock, then you wouldn't be picking them out anyway, so this could be a cheap and easy way to try these tarts. I hope this helps someone. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Oh and I almost forgot - if you do Ebates, walmart.com is getting 12% cash back right now. I guess that makes it even cheaper!

Oh dear - I didn't have time to order yesterday, and when I went to order today I saw that Walmart is only getting 2% back from Ebates now. :( I hate missing out like that.

Good Morning, On the very overcast and cool morning I'm melting from BH&G Rose Garden, it's on the second tea light. This is the perfect rose scent I love it. Also melting from YC Mandarin Cranberry. Have a great day!