The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

Hi everyone. Very cool this morn. Melting: Cashmere: woodwick

Moon Struck by bridgewater. Candle burning: Island Nectar by Slatkin.

Have a great Sunday.

Good Morning [smilie=th_76d65c2f] and Happy May!!!

Today I am melting a wonderful new tart and place to me...Albisa Candles!! I have her Love Bites going strong and boy oh boy its good!! Melted her Coco Mango last night when I got home and its fabulous too!!

This place is new to me and I kinda followed Cyn's lead and caved for this Co. and I am so glad I did!! I got some of her flip flops and lips and hearts too and I will report on those too after I melt them!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day [smilie=th_wave]

Starting off May melting LS' Vanilla Voodoo and burning SH's Vanilla Pound Cake candle and OV's Vanilla Almond votive. This April was our 2nd rainiest one on record, so....c'mon May flowers! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm starting the day with Haley's 'Black Cherry Cake' and Fabuloso fumes (have to mop the kitchen!)

The Black Cherry Cake was giving me a 'cough syrup' note. Not what I was looking for. My son likes it, so I'm saving the rest for his room. I guess I'm just picky!

I'm still melting CFTKR's 'Iced Lemon Biscotti' in the kitchen, and it is fabulous. I'm adding Haley's 'Pink Sugared Lemons' in the living room and my room. This is more of a 'clean house' lemon scent to me, mixed with a bit of pink sugar. Not in an offensive way, but there is no bakery note at all. I like the smell of lemon furniture polish, so maybe that's why I love this scent!

I love this month's title! It's adorable.

CFTKR Tarts:

Indian Sweet Bread

YC Candles:

White Christmas tea light

My may is starting off with one of my most favoritist scents, Chocolate Chip Cookie from CBV. Not that I can smell it much with these "dang blasted" (are those real words? LOL) worse EVER allergies. Took some meds and thats the only reason I can sniff anything for a bit, till it wears off. Yesterday was a tropical day but today I wanted cozy.

Have a great one everybody. I'm fading slowly.........slowly...........slowly...........gone! Do allergy meds make you sleepy? Yikes, I need a nap. Oh wait, I fogot I have to go kick the stupid washing machine first, so that it finishes. Will need a new one this week, I think.

Happy May Day!

Melting BHG-French Lilac Blossoms mixed with LSC Sweet Cedarwood. It is a great blend. Planning on changing it out soon to something summery by CBV.

Karrie

I have a Cherry Licorice from Country Heart. I have a love-hate relationship with this scent!

Debra - why the love/hate on this one? I like to eat the red licorice candy. [smilie=th_popcorm1] Does it smell like that, or too cherry-y?

It's grey and cool here, too, so earlier this afternoon I changed to YC's Autumn Wreath. Luv this scent, melt it year 'round. :wub: Anyone know an etailer (besides YC) that makes a good dupe of this in a candle?

On this stormy rainy night I have added Mainstays Tropical Fruit and Village Sweet Buttercream to my Yankee Bahama Breeze. The weather man says we are going to get graupel after a bit. I had to look it up to see what in the world it was--it is soft hail or heavily rimed snowflakes. Crazy for southern MO in May. Oh well.

Last melts for the evening...

Brown Sugar Nut Bread from Front Porch downstairs

Haunted Heart from Cozy Cottage upstairs.

Have a great night.. [smilie=th_offtobed]

Happy, happy May!!! :confettistars:

Congrats on a great thread title, Michele! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Trep, wow, that's interesting about the graupel. Never heard of it. Who knew? [smilie=th_pardon]

I've been gone all day to Orange County. Wow, it was warm down there, 85+ degrees. My sis and I went looking for a new dog for her and we found one. She's a 7 y.o. Rat Terrier who spent an entire year in a shelter but is now in a foster home. Very sweet, confident, cute and adorable. My sis will be bringing her home in a couple weeks. We're all excited here![smilie=th_Hnh5]

I want to burn my Holly Candle Shoppe's Papaya Mango but am too sleepy. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] So I decided to come here and read about all your scents instead. Some good ones! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Night all!

Gail

Tara's Candle Cottage - Zucchini Pumpkin Crunch Cake (delicious), Pink Sugar Cookie (another yum), Fifteens (double yum)

Dream Soy - Maple & Brown Sugar, Creme Brulee, Peanut Butter Cookies (good but light)

Cuyahoga - Madagascar Spice (good throw, quite manly), Caramelized Pralines (delicious & great throw)

Terri's Scentsations - Coffee Break (good black coffee scent, moderate throw but lasted a long time)

Buggy Town Candles - Creme Brulee

Kountry At Heart - Fried Apple Dumplings (good but light)

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Happy upcoming Monday!

Is it may already! Wow! this year is flying by! Well, today I have many!

LOL candles- Cinnamon bun ice cream (so yummy!)

Candles by Victoria- Kahlua Cafe O'lait ( My fav coffee scent!)

Shamrock Kiss (Perfect fresh scent)

Coconut Cream Pie ( One of my favs!)

Chocolate Mint ( Another Fav!)

Scentsy- Camu Camu ( Nice citrus scent)

I'm loaded with wonderful scents! [smilie=th_smilies-2]