The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

Good morning!

I just started melting FP Blackberry Bubble Gum. Two minutes into it, DH is cooking eggs, potatoes, and onions. [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon I think I'll turn the melter off for a little while...

Have a great Sunday, friends!

Gail

Hith_biggestgrin.gif

I got to start a couple of fresh, new jars today. yay

LOL layer candle - 1st layer is 32 degrees scent

Woodwick - Tuberose

YC trio of votives - Strawberry Buttercream Buttercream, Vanilla Cupcake

YC - Lemon Lavender jar (not a new one)

[smilie=th_sHellobar]

Today I've been melting:

Sugar Cookie Brulee from The Tempting Tart (freebie)

Totally Scrumptious from K's Kreation..both throwing well.

Now I've got...

Sweet Snow Pine from Nene..A FAV! [smilie=th_00000020]

Buttercream Blast from Whiff n Sniff

And burning:

Blackberry Cookies from Haley's

Cinnamon Spice Cookies from Simple Living

Cider Donut from Sugar & Spice

AF2FlowersSpring01.gif Good morning! I had a busy weekend, so have been AWOL for a few days! I have to catch up on posts, but thought I'd say hi first.

Melting BH&G Ginger Spice Cake...loving it a lot. I have been very pleased with all of the scents I've tried from BH&G. Not a dud yet. Yesterday I melted Fresh Ocean Flowers and it was exquisite.

Anyone try the other Walmart melt product - Elegant Expressions? I tried Mountain Air. Cute holly leaf shapes, but zip in the scent department.

I've seen them, but not tried them yet. For $2, you only get a small bit of wax... I think it is about an ounce. It seemed pricy to me, compared to BHG and Scentsational waxies.

Thanks for the heads up!

Good morning. Aria, that is such a cute emoticon.

All I've got going right now is Shayz - Clean Cotton. I'll soon be firing up the same candles as yesterday, provided I don't get blindsided by schedules and errands.

Only five more days until a three day weekend. Hooray.

Skylar...pretty avatar!

Aria...love that emoticon too!

Today it's all Starring!...fragrances:

Pumpkin Brulee Crumble..this one is overpowering all else..smells good!

Blackberry Gingerbread...nothing yet.

Cranberry Custard...nada.

I'll wait and update...they aren't even finishing melting yet.

Have a good Monday! :)

Good Morning

I haven't started anything yet, but I was burning YCs Vineyard all day yesterday and when I got up this morning, I could still smell it! Love that!!

Debbie

Hi!

CFTKR Tarts:

Candied Apple Pomander

Strawberry Suga

Blueberry Torte

YC Candles:

Mango Peach Salsa

Rainbow's End

Carrot Cake

Good point, Jules - I am sooo ready for that long weekend!

Recent melting:

Casablanca / Scentsy

Pink Sugared Strawberries / Haley's

Rainforest / YC -- Laurie, I found it to be more perfumey than I expected. I thought it would have more of a woodsy/herb scent. I give it a "B+".

Hello everyone--I came to my dad's yesterday and this is the first I've posted. Today I have on Simple Living White Cake. As you all know, I live in the MO Ozarks and Joplin, MO which got devastated by a tornado yesterday is only 100 miles from us. We have been there and shopped many times and to see such devastation has been heartbreaking. Here where I am was hit by two tornadoes two weeks ago and we were driving around to see the damage here this morning. Quite sobering all in all.

Recent melts:

Can-Do corn puddin...moderate

Can-Do Amish spice

LS vanilla voodoo

YC kiwi berries...weak

OPT hayride

OPT twigs and berries...very strong...has lasted two days

OMG angel wings...weak

OMG wild mountain honey...strong

Cupcake fizzled out quickly. Moving on... Honeydew Melon from LSC and Honey Do! from Scentsy.

Trep~ I'm glad you and your family are alright but I am sure it is so tough to see all of that devastation. Watching the news is difficult, so I can not even imagine seeing it firsthand. All of those affected by these natural disasters are in my prayers...what a borrible bunch of months we have been having all over the world.

Sweet, the Pumpkin Brulee Crumble from SF did very well but the other two scents were very light.

Melting:

Apple Buttered Zucchini Bread... [smilie=th_slider_flirt] from CCCC

Still have the Pumpkin Brulee from SF going

Plumeria from Crabby Candle upstairs

Sweet, the Pumpkin Brulee Crumble from SF did very well but the other two scents were very light.

Thanks for the update MaggieMae! [smilie=th_teks0311] Kinda disappointing, huh? [smilie=th_sign0164]

Trep - I'm glad to hear you & yours are ok. The stories on the news are tragic. Is Cat anywhere near you? I think she's the other peep in MO on here.

I'm melting FM's Ooey Gooey Butter Cake. It's delish [smilie=th_sign0162] ....not all butter as the name suggests, but like a yummy cake with a tiny touch of spice in it.

Cat is between Joplin and Kansas City whereas I am to the east of Joplin. I have finally shut off the TV as I can't stand to see anymore. I feel so bad for everyone and I have a few friends that I need to get hold of and see if their loved ones are OK as they are from Joplin. Also the risk in the next few days is super high for more of the same for our area. So far my home has only had regular thunderstorms and tonight's look to be just south of my son and husband so I can maybe rest easy for tonight at least. It is hard not being at home when danger is around. All of you stay safe as lots of the country is to be under the gun these next few days. Jason is in Oklahoma City and they are under the gun big time from what the TV is saying. Stay safe candle friends.

For tonight I have a Mainstays Pineapple three wick going--it is about gone.

Tonight is another hockey night. I'm burning a Simple Living 'Vanilla Cake' candle, and everyone is enjoying it. I, of course, can hardly smell a thing. Stupid allergies! I've had it up to here with them!

Good night everyone!