The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

Nancy, I am so glad you are staying safe. I can not imagine how devastating that sudden disaster was - to think all was normal and within minutes so many lives changed.

I am not sure what got into me, but I had ordered another jasmine blend :shock: - Jasmine Sage from FP. We will see how it goes...

Trep, I am glad to know you are OK. The photos I have seen have been heartbreaking.

From the past couple of days:

LSC - Party All The Time (Good mix of sweets, moderately strong)

Cajun Scent Shop - 7Up Pound Cake (Good but much lighter than I expect for this scent)

The Bathing Garden - Bananas Foster (Delicious and fairly strong. This has more of a banana scent than the one I tried from BRH. Love them both.)

Northern Lite (Now WAHM's Scented Wax) - Rocky Road Caramel Apples (Super yummy, lasted all day. Moderately strong.)

Perfect Scent - B&BW Winter Candy Apple (PERFECT! This was a dead on dupe and was very strong.), Blueberry (This did not smell authentic to me, but it was moderately strong.), Taffy Apple Crunch (A fav, strong)

Happy Tuesday!

dragonfly201.gif Good Morning...praying for all those who have been hit by the tornadoes and storms. Also praying that everyone stays safe and no more lives are lost.

Brought out my lunableu stash that I ordered quite a while ago. I think I had ordered these last August and they were mostly summery scents, so I had put them away. Melting Mango Sorbet and it is really good and fruity.

Today's scents:

CFTKR Tarts:

White Cake

YC Candles:

Mango Peach Salsa

Carrot Cake

Gosh Trep, I'm so sorry to hear about all the devastation. Stressful, difficult time, no doubt. I'm glad you and your family are okay. Praying for the best for everyone affected.

I'm melting CCCC Coco Mango this morning. A fave! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Gail

Trep - glad you and your are OK! This year's tornadoes have been exceptionally bad. I'll be glad when this week is over (we're in the path of severe storms up to the weekend according to the weather guys).

I'm just glad to be back online. It wasn't weather-related, but more like AT&T incompetence. Did you know they'll sell you a service that's not available in your area, not bother to tell you that, and then waste your time "troubleshooting" the problem? Me either. Fortunately, the nice tech guy who came to the house told me "it's simple... your house is too far away". Yeesh. It's still shaky, so I may disappear again.

I've got Haley's "Cookie Jar" just starting. I've not melted a lot the last couple of months since I've been outdoors and I hate to waste good wax.

Stardust, I have missed you! Bummer about your ISP trouble. Hopefully you'll be able to stick around now. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Stay safe with the tornadoes!

Gail, loving my CCCC Coco Mango

Mpfand - how do you like the Grapefruit Berry? Is it mainly berry?

Today I found an oldie in th drawer - HoT's Violet Lime. Very strong still!

I'm melting Haley's 'Pink Fruity Loops' and it is so strong! Even with my super-stuffy nose, I can smell it throughout the house.

[smilie=th_hello]

Tonight it's

Spotted Hogs whippet in Pink Sugared Lime

Auntie Di's Bundt cake in Birthday Cupcake...it's smellin great in here.

Have a good night all. [smilie=th_wave]

Mpfand - how do you like the Grapefruit Berry? Is it mainly berry?

I really like it. I smell mainly berry with a bit of tartness.

Same melts as last night...

Added Solitude from Bridgewater...Bergamot, Lotus Petals, White Roses, and Orange Flowers...very pretty but very light.

:)

Hi everyone, I haven't been around CF lately because I just went on a crazy tour of the Midwest that lasted almost 3 weeks. Yikes. It was a blast though, I got to see a ton of family and friends.

It was a long trip without any smellies though! Remelting something purple today. The cat is back from the "pet resort" and we have been enjoying some nice cuddles this AM. Now to try to catch up on everything online...I probably won't even attempt the main thread here, LOL. It's good to be back!

[smilie=th_326db8b3]

Hi everybody! [smilie=The_Hi]

Christy, I was just thinking about you, wonderin' where you've been. Welcome home! [smilie=th_e3301ae2]

The board seems a little quiet today, so... [smilie=th_teks0681] From this morning's local paper: In the town next to mine, a family of seven has been hearing noises in their garage for three days. Thinking it was a raccoon or something similar, the dad started rummaging around in there last night, searching on shelves and between boxes. He spotted a paw and then a face, and immediately realized he was standing less than three feet away from a mountain lion lounging on a shelf! [smilie=th_thConfus_55] Needless to say, he hightailed it out of there, secured the cat inside the garage, and called animal control. Officers soon arrived and tried for two hours to coax the frightened animal out. [smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] They tried to coax a wild cougar out of his hidey hole? I don't think so! [smilie=th_insane] They ended up tranquilizing the young male, who underwent a health exam and was released into the mountains.

I'm melting my first BH&G clamshell cube in Hawaiian Pineapple Cilantro. It's plenty strong and really yummy!

Gail, from the wilds of California [smilie=th_smilies-1]