The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

Just so busy lately, and I haven't had much time to post.

Tonight I'm melting Haley's 'Cucumber Melon type', and it is lovely and relaxing.

Hope everyone is doing great, and you all have a lovely night!

I have Cottage Breeze by YC and it's not exactly knocking my socks off, but I get a whiff now and then.

I also have Wildflower from Crabby Candle (I think - it's not really labeled) going in my room.

I'm waiting for my oldest DD Melody to get home from the airport, she's been visiting her boyfriend who is in the Navy and stationed up in Maryland.

If you're so inclined, head on over to the garden thread, I posted some veggie p0rn of my harvest:

http://candlefind.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7448-how-does-your-garden-grow/page__pid__160982__st__20#entry160982

My afternoon melt was PS Toasted Marshmallow which was good, just not strong enuf 4 me. Last melt 'o the day is Can-Do's Granny Apples....always good! [smilie=snoopy]

Have a good night all! :confettistars:

[smilie=th_smiley-yawn] I'm pooped. I spent the day working outside..beautiful day so that's good....was putting the tent canopies up and power washing the entire two story deck...UGH.

Aria~ I love Soft Cashmere Amber! It's so beautiful to me!

I had LOL Cinnamon Pastries on and there is this odd burnt caramel note to it that I don't like...switched to an old favorite...LOL Coffee Cake & Spice. I hope it can overtake the yucky lingering scent...

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Good Sunday morning!

Deb, I meant to tell you how sorry I was about your kitty. I'm still holding out hope for your other kitty to return home.

Yesterday's action included:

Tara's Candle Cottage - Birthday Cake Kettle Corn (Delicious combo but I would like it stronger), Country Berry Hotcakes (Good, moderate throw), Gain (Stronger throw but this smelled a bit off to me), Caramel Coated Vanilla Bean Cake (Good but needed to be stronger), Candy Corn Cake (Another good one, moderate throw), Flannel Sheets (Much better laundry scent, stronger throw), Flip Flops (Mmmmm...a good tropical scent. Lots of creamy coconut. Moderate throw)

Time & Again - Raspberry Hibiscus (Good floral/fruity combo, moderate throw but didn't last very long), Fresh Linen (Moderate throw)

SH - Birthday Cake (A favorite), Lemon Anginette's Butter Cookie (OMG so good! The butter cookie scent was melt-in-your-mouth delicious with a hint of lemon. Moderate throw and lasted a long time.), Candy Corn (Authentic, moderate throw)

Buggy Town Candles - Cinnaspice Zucchini Bread (OK. More cinnamon and spice than zb),

OPT - Melting some of the whoopsies. I always enjoy mixes such as this.

BRH - Cinnamon Cookie Dough (Didn't smell much), Acai Berry (Fairly strong throw, tart berry scent).

I'm wishing all mothers a very Happy Mother's Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

I haven't had a chance to start melting but I do have a Sage & Citrus votive from YC burning!

I hope all of the moms on here have a wonderful and special day!

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm melting FP's Buttercream Espresso and burning SH's Vanilla Pound Cake. I'm smelling mostly buttercream in the FP melt, would like more caffeine in it. :) But, for those of U that don't like a strong coffee sniff, it's delish!

Happy Mother's Day! :rose: Hope it's a lovely day for all the moms out there.

I haven't decided what to melt yet. Biscuits and Honey has finally fizzled out after nearly two days! So far, my experience with the melts from 1803 Candles has been great. For me, the strength has been medium, and the throw and longivity very good.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there! hope you enjoy your day. In honor of mothers all over I am melting Phenomenal woman by CYS. Melting soft blanket downstairs to take me back to the baby days of motherhood.

Happy Mother's Day!

Today is about florals in our home today! Sweet Pea and Gardenia melting. Beautiful day here, windows are open so the florals are not overwhelming with the fresh breeze coming through.

I'm an ordering fool with all the tart sales today! It's my day! I really do need summer scents so the timing of all the sales is perfect.

Happy Mother's Day all...

I got the bestest present ever [smilie=th_catkiss] !

We used a live trap to find little missy - the first night we caught the neighbor's cat. Oops.

Since she has been gone for a week, I did not expect that she was still around, but the second night - TA DA! There she was, hissing like a Banshee in the trap! I let her in and after a few minutes she started "talking" - and has been doing it nonstop. She must have quite a story to tell us!

Oh, melting...almost forgot! I am melting Palm Island from Bistique and a YC Quick Scent in Vanilla Lime.

Recent melts:

LS honeydew melon...very nice

NeNe's sweet amber musk...fabulous

Ole Primitive Treasures nectarines and honey...wonderful

OMG wild mountain honey...love it

Debra - [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack ...that's the BEST news about your kitty! Little hooligan was probably near you all the time.

Dabba's post yesterday about melting Haley's Apple Orchard reminded me that I had gotten that, but not melted it yet. :shock: Yep [smilie=yes] ... I melted it this afternoon & agree with all that raved - it's fabulous! [smilie=th_LOVE] Now I'm melting a SH daisy in Cake Frosting from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_teks0311]

We had a wonderful Mother's Day. DH and DD did a great job with pampering me.

CFTKR Tarts:

Decadent Lemon Bars

Death by Chocolate Cheesecake

YC Candles:

Banana Cream Pie jar

Rainbow's End jar

Mountain Lodge votive

Kiwi Berries votive

Sage & Citrus votive