The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

A-May-Zing Scents

I'm melting 'Blueberry Muffin' from Scensationals. It is very strong and fills the room quickly.

Goodnight everyone!

Today I melted LSC Cookies & Cream. I had on LSC Cherry Chestnut Latte but had to turn it off because it was very strong and overpowered the Cookies & Cream. This needs to be melted alone.

Has anyone else had a problem with the LSC cups? I had to melt the Cookies & Cream today because the cup had almost totally disintegrated. It is happening with a few other scents as well.

Morning! I was home late and didn't get to post my scents from yesterday.

Sugar & Spice - Sugar Cookie Dough Bread (A favorite)

SH - Banshee Bread Pudding (LOVE this one), Blueberry Anginette's Butter Cookie (I didn't care for the blueberry in this one), Anginette's Butter Cookie (This is VERY buttery. I like it but have to be in the mood for this one. I actually preferred the Lemon Anginette's over this one.)

Tara's Candle Cottage - Frosted Carrot Cake (I didn't smell much), Grandma's Swinging Eggnog (Yum! I have a hard time smelling eggnog scents but not this one. This was a sample and I would reorder.), Watermelon Margarita (Summery & juicy)

Time & Again - Kiwi (Clean and crisp), Cotton Fields (Clean but lighter throw)

Nene's - Cinnamon Glazed Fritters (Yummy, not too heavy on the cinnamon)

I hope everyone has a great day. a25c7dae.gif

Has anyone else had a problem with the LSC cups? I had to melt the Cookies & Cream today because the cup had almost totally disintegrated. It is happening with a few other scents as well.

I haven't noticed Michele, but I only order once when I first found out about them and used them all within days. :blush:

This morning it's

Vanilla Boysenberry Pancakes from Auntie Di's

Bodacious Blueberry from Nene

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting LSC Sun and Sand...wow its fabulous!! Like a coppertone kinda day!! Love it!!

Candlelove, I haven't noticed this before?? ummm, not sure what it might be!! I have some from LSC that I ordered back at Christmas and even they are still ok! Not sure whats up...I am sorry tho!!

Have a good one [smilie=th_balloons]

Good Morning CA friends! 1sm218coffee2.gif

Melting a nice fruity scent today....Honeydew Melon from CFTKR....love it .... so sweet and crisp!

For the rest of the day it is MVP Blackberry Tart and BBW Frosted Cupcake. The FC is almost gone but I will squeeze the last of the scent out of it and then pitch it. I love finishing up a candle and starting something new.

trep, I picked up the Frosted Cupcake last week when they were on sale...and also the Sparkling Mojito. Love those sales!

Today I melted LSC Cookies & Cream. I had on LSC Cherry Chestnut Latte but had to turn it off because it was very strong and overpowered the Cookies & Cream. This needs to be melted alone.

I've had this happen to me too. I think it's the fragrance oil that eats through the plastic.

Good morning!

I'm sitting back and relaxing for a little bit while DD is at school.

CFTKR Tarts:

Pumpkin Marshmallow

Sprinkled Sugar Cookie

YC Candles:

Banana Cream Pie

Vineyard

Rainbow's End

I've had that happen with the LSC cups. I managed to peel the cup away from the tart.

Melted:

Olde Primitive Treasures fresh peaches

YC island guava

Tuscaderos incense stick

Good Morning! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Melting Haley's Insane Zucchini Bread in the bedroom and a couple of GC Lilac votives in my bathroom. They are super strong!

Hi Everyone, I hope everyone is well! Finally getting to the end of the unpacking. Today I have melting from Can-Do Cathy's Cast Iron Cookies and from BH&G Cranberry Chutney. Man one little cube is scenting the whole downstairs. It's not the same as YC but its a little more fruity.

Along with the tarts I put on earlier...I've got Suggling under the Stars from FP upstairs and I'm burning candles in:

Blueberry from Goose Creek...this one is lasting forever!

Beautiful Day from Yankee

2 little Pink Sands from Yankee

2 Vanilla Cake from Simple Living

2 Vanilla Bean Noel votives from K's Kreations..edit...just checked on these and they have completely disappered. I put them in little butterfly demitasse cups and the only thing left at the bottom is the tin wick holder. Excellent burning votives.

Has anyone else tried these?

Have a good one. :)

Aria--I love both of those scents you got at BBW.

This afternoon it is BBW Passionflower. It is hot and humid here again with possible severe storms later on this afternoon. I am on edge as my home town in Iowa where my dad still resides got hit by tornadoes yesterday afternoon and things are a mess up there. Makes me ill looking at the photos posted of it. Thankfully, his street was missed so except for some debris in the yard he is OK. I will be there in about 10 days so will get to see it first hand. Makes you stop and think when it hits close to you or yours. Mercifully there were no injuries or deaths.

Hi everyone!

Michele, I checked all my LSC stash from a January order and everything looks fine. Thanks for the heads up. When you leaving for your big family vacation? :)

Twinsmom, I hope your move went well!

Maggie, thanks for the review of K's Kreations votives. [smilie=kewl] I haven't ordered from her yet but that's really good to know! Did they have the usual votive throw? You know, kind of light to moderate?

Trep, so glad to hear your dad's okay. Gosh, that's scary! [smilie=eek]

I'm melting Haley's Apple Orchard. DH just said, "That candle stinks." I can't even wrap my mind around his point of view because I think it's pure heaven! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gail

At the moment I have on Yankee South African Vineyard--this is a great scent but super strong. It is a large two wick tumbler and has only been on an hour and it is about to run me out of the house. Ha!! It smells an awful lot like BBW Summer Berries--one of my favorites.

Have a great night everyone.

Hello everyone,

Today it is CHC's Red Velvet Cake...

Enjoy the day!

What is CHC the abbreviation for? I can't seem to find it, and I saw someone post about being glad they're still taking orders over in What's the Damage. I didn't see it on the abbreviation list, but then I'm losing my mind most of the time.

:huh:

Along with the tarts I put on earlier...I've got Suggling under the Stars from FP upstairs and I'm burning candles in:

Blueberry from Goose Creek...this one is lasting forever!

Beautiful Day from Yankee

2 little Pink Sands from Yankee

2 Vanilla Cake from Simple Living

2 Vanilla Bean Noel votives from K's Kreations..edit...just checked on these and they have completely disappered. I put them in little butterfly demitasse cups and the only thing left at the bottom is the tin wick holder. Excellent burning votives.

Has anyone else tried these?

Have a good one. :)

Haven't tried...but i am going to have to....i lOVE votives ;)

Good Evening!

Melting CFTKR Ocean Mist

and a candle in Fresh Demin from Gold Canyon

Have a great night everyone!