The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Hearts45.gif Good Morning! Just got back from having some bloodwork done. I was fasting, so I just devoured a bowl of oatmeal and drinking my first cuppa eatdrink059.gif...heavenly! Still a little hungry and there's a Honeycrisp apple sitting on the kitchen island calling my name...thappledance.gif

Just one melter going right now...Carol's Glazed Sugar Cookies...so yummy...wow eatdrink015.gif

Maurie, how's your back doing? angelic.gif Better I hope!

Busy, what does Goldilocks smell like? Hope you get your snow! Not_snow_already_____by_the_ace_che.gif

Have a great day everyone! heartrain.gif

Good morning!

CFTKR Tarts:

Vanilla Waffle Cone Cookie

Hey Sugar

Candles:

YC - Strawberry Buttercream

YC - Candy Hearts

YC - Spiced Cocoa

Maurie, I hope your back is lots better today.

Maggie, gosh girl, I hope you're feeling improved today. That's a lot of icky stuff, for sure!

I'm melting Haley's White Tea & Ginger.

Gail

Good Morning!

Melting

CFTKR Bear Claw-so yummy!

CCCC Vanilla Seduction-a mix of VBN and cinnamon..also yummy!

In my MB Scentsy Cucumber Lime

Candles GC Gingerbread House and slatkin Vanilla Bean noel

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning. It's just so cold this morning. I hope Jason isn't snowed in at him home, lots of snow that way. Marie: I feel your pain with the back. Mine wacks out in my shoulder and neck area from time to time. I think my monthly chiro. adjustment and my massages have really helped my situation. [smilie=cloud_9] MY DH inside gal sent me a "care package" of some great scents this week and a lovely Yankee hydrangea melter. I melted Cross Creek's love bug and today I am melting CC-ginger noel cookies.

Maggie: I hope you feel better very soon.. That is a lot of crud to deal with. Have a great afternoon everyone and stay warm!!

Hi guys,

Back is a tad better, thank you. Inside scoop from friends who see chiro's is to immediately dose up on the Motrin/Advil. Like 3 of them every 4hrs. to reduce inflammation and not allow the whole nerve compression or whatever............its just tiring and OLD already. I am deathly afraid of going to a chiropractor and /or surgery, so I will continue to suffer a few times a year till I die.............lol (well the death part is not funny).

I cannot imagine the neck and shoulder thing. I have kinda had muscle issues in that area in the past and it just may be worse, IDK.

Cindy, you ARE weird and this is why you like this weird (Goldilocks) scent.....hehe. I like it too, just maybe not as much as you. AND you want snow so you can have a day off, admit it. Talk soon BF.

OK, so I am waiting for our roast beef/mashed potatoes/cauliflower and gravy dinner to be done. I am hungry. Then its American Idol. I LOVE this show this season. My favorite to date. Don't miss Simon or Paula and I always like Randi. Steven and Jennifer are the best addition. I am sure its costing the AI producers a small fortune but I hope it pays off in the ratings. I can't wait for it to come on each week.

For my melting tonight: Bedroom melter is CBV's Cherry Fizzy Pop and its amazing, living room is CBV's Christmas Memories candle and then in the computer room I have a very very yummy Peppermint Bark from Lasting Scents and I love this one the most out of any I have tried. Its smells the most real and so very creamy. Of course all of these scents are mixing with a very yummy roast.

Have a great night friends. Hope you are all well.

BTW, does Jason live like in the mountains somewhere, for him to be getting snowed in?

I have seen enough of the white (now dirty and black) stuff to last me awhile, but I have a very strong feeling we will be getting 1 more.

Thanks for the thoughts and inquiries about my back. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Maurie - Glad your back is feeling a little better. Your roast beast dinner sounds delish [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] & is making me hungry, too.

I'm melting CFTKR's Oak Barrel Cider. I first smelled this scent from HOS and was hoping Carol's was as good. Duh....of COURSE it is, it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !!

Hey ya'll! Haha Maurie, I don't live in the mountains, just in Oklahoma where a snow flurry can shut the whole place down! No but really, we didn't get quite as much as forecasted here in OKC, only six inches or so. I'm not snowed in, but I've just spent the day at home since it's my regular day off anyway. I hear parts of Arkansas got it way worse than we did.

Tonight I'm melting:

Can-Do-Mimi's House (wonderful as usual!)

Kim's-Hot Baked Apple Pie (smells good, wish it were stronger)

Candles:

YC Spiced Orange

YC Apple Pie

Good Evening Everyone!

Thanks again to everyone for their kindness...I think I am finally becoming human again! :thyay: The Omnicef as beaten down the "gunk"!!!

My wonderful delivery from Carol arrived yesterday :upssmiley1: but I didn't get out of bed to see it until tonight...it's a sight for sore eyes! I can't smell much of anything yet...but it looks beautiful!

Maurie~ Glad your back is feeling a little better!

Jason~ Glad your not snowed in!

Everyone, have a great night!

Maurie and Maggie, glad you're both improved. Keep feeling better!

I'm burning a new candle this evening. Haley's Hansel & Gretel's House. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Have a snuggy and comfy night, all!

Gail

Maggie, glad YOUR feeling better. Sounds like the flu maybe??? Hang in there, at least the worst is over, so it sounds.

Jason, Oh ok...............LOL. Pictured you stuck somewhere deep in snow. Kinda had a vision of Steven King's "The Shining". Glad that visual is out of my head...........hehe. Here on Long Island we are kinda just getting used to having this ugly blackened snow around. Its so horribly nasty looking. I think the mounds will be here unitl end of May.

Dinner was yummy and now I am in bed and ready to zonk out. Scents were also all wonderful tonight and are all safely off or blown out.

Night for real this time.

Recent melts:

FM - Bear Claws, Orange Squeeze

Candles by Lucy - Cinnamon Buns

FP - Pink Caramel Apples

LOL - Really Red Velvet Cake

CCC - Blueberry Bing

Currently burning local vendor's Apple jack & Peel.

Actually DID put on a scent this morning. I'm like some melting fiend myself lately. This morning I have Snowdrift Berries from CBV on the warmer. Have not gotten the warm scent yet, but I love the cold scent. Its like a fancy or sophisticated grown up berry scent. I think I love it.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Boy does this thread move fast! No school for DD because of the snow which means I can leave a little later for work.

I've been busy using up several old melts from Cozy Cottage Scents . Best ones were Juicy Orange, White Cake, Cactus & Sea Salt and Little Blue Dress.

From Tara's Candle Cottage it's been Apple Cinnamon Zucchini Bread, a custom that is simply delicious.

Mixed results again from Backroad Hobbies but Sweet Potato Pie was soooo yummy and I would definitely reorder that one.

My candles have included Candied Fruit from L'Occitane (almost gone), BNB from Santa's Candles (unfortunately, I smell nada), Blackberry from Pure Integrity (super old candle but such a wonderful scent and throw), and Fruity O's from Perfect Scents (pretty good throw).

I'm glad those of you who were under the weather are feeling better. Hope everyone has a good day!

Good Mornin'

Last night I melted Crushed Raspberries from Southern Star Scents and this morning I just put on Carmelized Banana from Carol...

Gail, just wanted to thank you for the LSC enabling....I melted a first from her yesterday morning...Bavarian Creme. I tell you, it was sooooo yummy. It was so authentic and droolworthy.

Have a good day all!