The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

I'm melting Tuscadero's Apple Torta from a CF friend. [smilie=The_Hi] No spice to it, but a delicious apple bakery confection...YUM!! [smilie=th_cc15] I'm not a football fan (do I hear a collective *GASP*? :lol: ), so I'm going to be watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet this afternoon. [smilie=th_huganimal] Last year it was SO funny & adorable!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

!! I'm not a football fan (do I hear a collective *GASP*? :lol: ), so I'm going to be watching the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet this afternoon. [smilie=th_huganimal] Last year it was SO funny & adorable!

I'm with you! I hate hate hate football. But I love love love puppies!!!

Thanks, Gail for the good weather wishes. If they are right by this time next week things should be a lot better and I should be home by then but we will wait and see. I am enjoying being with my dad so it isn't so bad.

Getting ready to fire up my Tropical Fruit Mainstays candle--love this scent.

Maggie--glad you are feeling better--fever is no fun.

Have a great night.

MaggieMae - hope you're feeling better! Didn't your DD have a fever a while ago, too? [smilie=th_sad-1]

Laurie - Did U watch the Puppy Bowl? I'd like to take them ALL home with me - SO cute! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Ending the day with Can-Do's Amish Apples - another winner! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Just watched me a little Puppy Bowl! That puggy was adorable. (And so were the rest, of course.) The Waterbowl cam kills me!

I have been melting really old tarts to see if they have any zip left - today was tarts by Chunky Butt. Remember those? Unfortunately, they were past their prime.

Swapping out for tarts that still have scent - Cherry Licorice by Country Heart.

I'm turning out the lights soon. Sweet - I do sometimes do theme days. Those are always fun. And I'm gonna pretend I didn't read that dreadful comment you made about football. Pish posh.

Laurie, LOVE that Biolage scent from Tara's. I think it's dead on and one of the stronger scents she carries.

Lots of old melts from Cozy Cottage Scents : White Cake (mmmmm), Fruity Loops (good) and Wild for Honeysuckle were the best.

From Backroad Hobbies Apple Butter Caramel and Bear Claws were very good. Funnel Cake Fries - not so much. Actually it smelled good but very, very faint.

I also melted Kountry At Heart Kandles - Buttercream Crunch and Cinnabrickle. Both good but light.

I started a Candied Fruit candle from L'Occitane . And Brown Sugar Pecan from Backroad Hobbies.

I'm ending the night with Vanilla Frosted Grahams from LOL . Mmmmmm!

I hope every one had a good weekend. Maggie, hope you feel better soon. And everyone with bad weather, I hope you are staying safe and warm.

Night!

Hi Jason. How are you Oklahomeys weathering the storm over there this week? Did you get a snow day?

Speaking of snow days, I almost feel sorry for the people who are going to the Superbowl this year. Brrrrrrr. That couch and TV are looking a whole lot more inviting than an ice storm in Dallas.

I've got a few things going this early morning. I have to get scent fortified before heading out to the Artfest today. DS is performing with his school band later.

Illuminations - Sunflower jar

Illuminations - Sea Salt jar

melts:

Grumpy Girl - 420

Nene's - Bodacious Blueberry (lingering from overnight)

Hey Jules, yeah last week's snow storm shut this city down, and I imagine much of the state. We got several snow days out of it. Area schools were closed four days. Mail didn't run for two days. It was a doozy. And we're getting another one mid-week!

Tonight I'm melting YC Spiced Orange and Scentsationals Heart & Home, which is awesome. Smells like a craft store...spicy but not foodie. Also burning YC Spiced Orange in a jar.

Jason --sure hope you and I both miss the next snow storm--it sounds like we have a better chance of escaping that you do--fingers crossed. I am still stuck in Iowa as it is so I don't need any more snow!!

For this morning it is BBW Sparkling Mojito--love this one. Have a great day, all.

I'm continuing with LSC's Pumpkin Spice Latte from yesterday. Not sure how much life it has in it, but it's not going bye-bye until it's finished! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Gail

Good Monday everyone... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Today I am enjoying LSC Apple Mango Tango...so yummy and strong and goooood!! LOVE LOVE LOVE Pam's scents!!

We are suppose to get some weather this week, I am hoping so..I am one of those weird ones that LOVE the snow and I NEVER ever tire of it!! Bring it on...hehe!!

Maureen, I think those no name labels are Backroad Hobbies, she labels them with the scent but no name, do you like??

Maggie, hope your sickness doesn't last long girl..yep, I remember your DD and mine had it at the same time, I guess its finally making its way back around to YOU..bless ya!!

Have a good day everyone [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

[smilie=group_hug] Thanks guys for your kind wishes...unfortunately, I think the "ick" is back today. Going to the Doc this afternoon....Yep, I thought it was the same one my DD had, but this little bugger won't go away...probably found it's way into my body through one of the many sneezes at the Preschool. Love those little ones, but the winter months are tough on the body.

Melting a beautiful one this monrning...Pink Clouds from LSC. [smilie=th_a194]

Everyone with horrible weather on the horizon...stay safe!

Hi!!!

Maggie - Feel better! I hope the ick goes away soon.

Maurie - I had to laugh about your OCD comment. DH and I were watching the new Wall Street movie on Pay Per View a couple of weeks ago. One of the characters made a comment about only people with OCD have the need to "collect" things. DH gave me a funny look and I knew exactly what he was thinking about...my wax collection. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I can finally see some grass! Woohoo! I haven't seen grass in over a month. Yesterday I was able to wear a nice pair of boots instead of my winter Sketcher shoe/boots. I love those shoes but I was really missing my high heel boots. I've been feeling so short without my boots.

CFTKR Tarts since Saturday:

-Strawberry Shake - OMG!!! It reminds me of this scent called Strawberry Rhubarb that I absolutely love. Ages ago when I was a soy candle girl I had this candle called Strawberry Rhubarb...it created my love of strawberry scents.

-Blueberry Corn Muffin

-Amish Harvest

-Freshly Picked Strawberries

-Caramelized Banana

-Banana Flapjacks

Candles:

Strawberry Buttercream - YC

Winter Garland - Slatkin

Winter Wonderland - YC

Hi!!!

CFTKR Tarts since Saturday:

-Strawberry Shake - OMG!!! It reminds me of this scent called Strawberry Rhubarb that I absolutely love. Ages ago when I was a soy candle girl I had this candle called Strawberry Rhubarb...it created my love of strawberry scents.

Hi LLVV!

Since you're a strawberry connoisseur, could you recommend a "pure" strawberry scent? My DD and I are looking for a nice, realistic one.

Thanks!

Jason: I hope the storm misses your neck of the woods. I haven't heard about the latest one, so I better see if it is planning to visit our area.

Maggie: Feel better soon. We have been very lucky at our house this season. I was going through my stash and found some Ten Digit Creations Bergamot Spice. This is a zesty, fresh scent that really invigorates. Have a great day everyone.

Hi All!

I haven't posted in quite a few days. I have been extremely busy, then my internet was out and I also was sick with the stomach bug. I stayed in bed all day on Saturday. Not much fun.

Finally I am enjoying my melts- AMS Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding in 3 melters. This one is great!

Trep-I hope you make it home safely soon.

Jason-I feel for you with that snow. Hopefully spring will soon be here.

Maggie-Feel better! These winter germs are not fun!

Hope everyone enjoys their day!!

Hi LLVV!

Since you're a strawberry connoisseur, could you recommend a "pure" strawberry scent?

Laurie, my recommendations are YC Sweet Strawberry and GHBT Strawberry Jam. I don't know that either of them is completely "pure" but they are good, true straight strawberry scents, IMO.

DH and I hosted DMIL over the weekend and had so much fun with her. Now I am sad that she is gone! But I can get back to melting/burning at normal strength...I usually cut back when guests are around. Today I'm enjoying my LOL candle. They have such a good throw that I don't need to melt anything at the same time.

Maggie and Michele, I hope you get to feeling lots better really soon!

I'm melting Haley's Spiced Cranberry. Another of my long list of favorites from Janet. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Gail

To those that are ill, "feel better soon friends, I'm so sorry you are sick". Being sick stinks and I become the biggest baby EVER. Ask my family, they dread it. Fevers are the worse and can make ya feel as though you are dying. Glad it broke for you Maggie.

Tonight I am melting CHC Bear Claw (its my favorite version of this scent) and burning a Pink Sands votive in my bedroom. In living room I have my CHRISTMAS MEMORIES going AGAIN....LOL

Have a great night everyone. See you guys soon.

Came back to add I am burning CBV's Palm Island in the 15yr.old's bedroom. I totally LOVE this one from Victoria. Its perfect for any gender.