The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

[smilie=th_tease-1] Good grief!!! I can't believe I just changed scents again!! Laurie and I have been talking about our love for Morenci Candles and so now I am burning Blueberry Cheesecake. So good and it scents up my whole house!

I have found that Soy Breeze Bergamot and Tarragon Leaves is not for me. I will swap the rest of those away.

Lynn

All evening I have had a chill I just can't shake (translation : I AM FREEZING! lol)

My Ocean Blue (LSC) from this morning was fading in comparison to some nasty thing my DH fried on the stove, so I wanted something strong, fresh, and "warm".

I went for a laundry scent (thinking warm, fresh towels . . . aaahhhhh)

Melting Line Dried Laundry from Can-Do.

Haveagoodnight.gif

Lynn - you asked about the Key Lime Tortilla. It is one of the Scentsy oldies - and I actually went on a hunt to see what notes were in it because it is not a plain lime. The description said Lime and Kiwi!

Tonight I have another old one - Candle Scents from Heaven's Arabian Spice and it is really strong for being over a year old!

TGIF..............I am so darn glad. Nothing melting or burning. I think I am still traumatized from last nights Snowdrift Berries. Nah, just kidding. It wasn't that bad, just not my taste.

After work I have to stop at the store and pick up some boring "baked" chips and then head over to a friends house for a bit of a wax trade and catch up session. She has been dieting and now only eats stuff that taste like cardboard....bleh! Then its off to a few stores for exchanges and home for the night. Its very very cold here friends. Stay in and warm if you can. Have a great day everyone. Will catch up later and see what everyone has been enjoying.

[smilie=th_316785e4] Good morning fragrant friends!!! I am at work this morning, so no tarts or candles. I do have my Can-Do scent stone on my desk with Sugar Butt oil on it! Smells so good! We have been off work for the last 2 days due to winter weather, but when I unlocked my office and opened the door this morning it smelled SO good in here! I have been VERY impressed with this!

Maureen, I wish I had some friends around here that enjoy tarts as much as I do! I think that wax exchange thing sounds great! Have fun!

Lynn

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Trep, thinking about you going home today. Best wishes for a super happy homecoming! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Michele and Dabba, what do you think of LSC Vanilla Voo Doo? I'm mad about it. In a good way. [smilie=th_snoopy]

Lynn, I'm guessing your avatar isn't Jetta, since she's a tuxedo girlie. Is that correct? Ooooo, your Sugar Butt scent stone sound like heaven! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Laurie, hope you warmed up today!

Maurie, a wax trade with friends sounds like the perfect way to spend time! [smilie=th_hema1]

I'm finishing up yesterday's LSC Cinnamon Vanilla this morning.

[smilie=th_bb20] everybody!

Gail

Happy Friday [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Its warmed up a little and school is a go for us today, its all good, having yesterday off was a PERFECT break!!

Melting away today, some wonderful yummy scents..too many to name but they are all good!! My fav is LSC Christmas Spendor and Can Do's PS Cookies and NeNe's Sweet Snow Pine...what an INCREDIBLE combo going on!

Mau, have a fun time my friend, it does one good to get out and have fun with others, esp when its a common addiction [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Have a sip for me too..oh and a chip too..those really are pretty good!!

Lynn, I have one of those stones too and I LOVE IT!! It really is very fragrant and perfectly scented just adding a few drops ever so often!! Glad you are enjoying yours too!! Wasn't the time away NICE, love the little winter perks!! LOL!

Have a good day friends [smilie=th_200911025310]

Lynn, I'm guessing your avatar isn't Jetta, since she's a tuxedo girlie. Is that correct? Ooooo, your Sugar Butt scent stone sound like heaven! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Good morning Gail!!! No, the avatar isn't Jetta. I tried to put her pic up, but it had too many pixels. Will try again later!

Lynn

Good morning!

Maurie...slightly warmer weather is coming this weekend!

CFTKR Tarts:

Licorice

Vanilla Pine Cone

Coconut Strawberry

Candles:

CFTKR - Passion Berry (soooo good)

YC - Strawberry Buttercream

Melting my very first ever CFTKR tart - Sage & Pomegranate

I am waiting with baited nose to see how it is.

In the den, I just put China Rain from Haleys, which had no cold throw at all.

Stay tuned for breaking reports throughout the evening.

289e44a6.gif

Life has highs and lows n ups and downs for all of us. Today's a good 'un here. Nothing huge, but still wonderful, a beautifully calm, sunny day about 65 degrees. I just got back from a long jaunt at the regional park with my little canine sidekick. Switched out the melter to Haley's Apple Orchard. Oh-oh happy dayyyyy. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 Oh-oh happy dayyyy! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04 I so adore this one. :hearts_tr:

Gail, hoping all of you are also enjoying your day

miscnewsflash.gif

Sage & Pomegranite scent waves are wafting through my living room and the verdict is

e5015425.gif

for my first CFTKR melt!

Sadly, tho, China Rain from Haleys is throwing about the same as it didn't smell before melting.

ZIP

ZILCH

ZERO

NADA

NULL

and

VOID

thumpdown.gif

devistating

[smilie=th_bb20] [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Luv how busy the forum threads have been lately! [smilie=th_butbutbut] by the time I finish reading all the posts made during the day, it's almost time for [smilie=thzzz003] lol

I'm melting Gourmet Soy's Pumpkin CinnaVanilla Crunch.

Everyone have a great weekend! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

[smilie=th_wave] Just got back from TJ Maxx where I picked up a large Colonial Lemon Parfait candle. I am burning it in the kitchen and Scentsy Vanilla Suede in living room. Going to plug in my new Scentsy plug-in in the bedroom with White Sands scent before bed. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Lynn

Lynn: The White Sands scent sounds interesting...can you describe the notes? Gail: Sounds like you had a great day and some days it doesn't take much at all to make us happy. I am happy because the ice is finally starting to melt. It should clear on out with the high in the 40"s tomorrow. I guess I should be plotting my order from Can-Do. I know Mimi's House is #1 on my list..I think I will try a scent stone from the raves on here. This evening I am melting CHC-Bamboo Cabin. This is another top favorite of mine. Have a great evening and weekend.

The lovely, lingering notes of my first CFTKR melt, Sage & Pomegranate were barely starting to wane, dinnertime came along and the smell of fried shrimp put the damper on my scented bliss.

So, I turned the melter off, so as to savor the aroma again in the morning.

In the meantime, I picked up some boxed tealights at Walmart today and decided to give one a try with Waterfall from Soy Breeze. No wimpy wick problem like my previous tealights. Yay!

Hope all have a

PETRAS1.gif

Lynn: The White Sands scent sounds interesting...can you describe the notes? Gail: Sounds like you had a great day and some days it doesn't take much at all to make us happy. I am happy because the ice is finally starting to melt. It should clear on out with the high in the 40"s tomorrow. I guess I should be plotting my order from Can-Do. I know Mimi's House is #1 on my list..I think I will try a scent stone from the raves on here. This evening I am melting CHC-Bamboo Cabin. This is another top favorite of mine. Have a great evening and weekend.

Hi Katz!! White Sands notes are listed as nightblooming jasmine, coconut milk and rice. I haven't melted it yet, but will post more tomorrow. It smells divine on cold sniff! I think it will be lovely for summer!

Lynn

Hi!

Laurie...My dinner ruined one of my tarts today too. I had baked beans cooking in my crockpot all day and I couldn't smell much of my Vanilla Pine Cone but I know this one is a good one because I've melted it before. Stupid dinner. At least it was yummy!

CFTKR Tarts for tonight:

Coconut Strawberry (soooo good)

Candles:

Passion Berry - CFTKR

Strawberry Buttercream - YC

Winter Wonderland - YC

Good Saturday morning to you all--I made it home yesterday and could not believe all the snow here. I guess it looks good compared to a week ago but still... Happily it is warming up and in a few days most of it should be gone. I put on my Pink Sands candle last night as soon as I got home and today it is Vineyard--both from Yankee. Have a great day everyone and thank you for all the well wishes during my trip.

Hi buddies.

Melting

CFTKR - Black & Blues

SH - Divinity Fudge

It's early in the morning now and the house is wonderfully quiet. The only sound is my keystrokes and I'm trying to type lightly.