The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Night Friends... [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Mau, I think it might be Backroad Hobbies, could that be it?? [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Melting Can Do's Lavender Silk, I love this lavender scent..its sooo pretty and good and strong and PERFECT [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

See you all tomorrow [smilie=th_a056]

mormsmily5107.gif

That's me up on Cloud 9 cause of the LSC spotlight contest.

This morning I'm in an incens-y mood, so I'm trying my first melt ever from Soy Breeze called Dragons Blood

Yesterday I got my plain-jane melter from Vista, but at least I know this is 24wt. and it has a nice wide scent pool, so I feel like I'm giving the melts a fair shot.

It's supposed to be sunny here today, it's been dark, rainy, cold, ugly, grey, depressing and damp for the past several days. I know I shouldn't complain, I'm not snowed in or below zero (I think Florida would shut down if that happened!)

:o

hagd.gif

Hi Jason. How are you Oklahomeys weathering the storm over there this week? Did you get a snow day?

Speaking of snow days, I almost feel sorry for the people who are going to the Superbowl this year. Brrrrrrr. That couch and TV are looking a whole lot more inviting than an ice storm in Dallas.

I've got a few things going this early morning. I have to get scent fortified before heading out to the Artfest today. DS is performing with his school band later.

Illuminations - Sunflower jar

Illuminations - Sea Salt jar

melts:

Grumpy Girl - 420

Nene's - Bodacious Blueberry (lingering from overnight)

G'morning to all my wax biddies, baddies, and buddies! [smilie=th_smilies-1]

Cmarie, have a great weekend with your DM-in-law.

Hey Jason, how ya doin'? Good to "see" you here!

Jules, have fun at the Artfest.

I'm melting Haley's Celtic Moonspice. Oh so nice.

Gail

Hi all, I need to go back and read the past two days' posts as I am way behind. DS and DH went back to our home yesterday--had a 2 hr delay in even getting to the house from the end of the drive. Finally made it--roof is leaking in DS's room but other than that they are OK. I can't go back until I can get up the drive--don't have 4 wheel drive so will have to wait. Dad made it home, though, so I am getting to spend time with him. What a mess our poor county has. To all of you in the same mess--you have my sympathy.

For today it is BBW Caribbean Salsa--love this one.

Have a great day everyone.

Hey guess what? It's snowing again. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe I was just getting the ice chipped off of the front porch yesterday afternoon. My inside kitties are driving me crazy..They need to go outside and blow off some "stink".

This morning I am melting Can-Do-Sandalwood. I hope everyone is getting out and about and have a wonderful weekend. Myself, I'm in for the day. I have plenty of cleaning I can do around here. [smilie=th_coffeespew] [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare]TreP..I am so sorry for the mess at your house . The good thing about this is getting to spend some time with your Dad..hang in there.

Trep - hope U can get home soon. Be careful!

Katz - I thought it looked like U were in for some snow today. You're cats don't stink, they probably smell like candles! :D

I'm melting LS Cafe Vanilla Latte. It's good & strong, would like a little more vanilla to it, tho.

Everyone have a safe, fun weekend! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Same scents as last night and I'm NOT typing it all again...........LOL.

Just a calm day here. Painted my nails which I always find pleasure in, once they are done. I hate the work because its not good for people with slight OCD. Love the results though. I have always had a slight addiction to nail polish. I had let it go when the kids were little but it seems to be creeping up on me again.

I guess its just that I finally have some time for ME. Will work on some laundry later and just chillin........

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day.

So I had to ditch the Dragons Blood from Soy Breeze. It was plenty strong, but rather a *dark* scent, if that makes any sense. I was hoping for a sunny day which did not materialize, so I didn't want something dark going on inside the house too. It did last and throw well, so that's a plus for my first Soy Breeze melt. (I poured it back into it's little container cause it was still going good, and gonna save it for another day).

In my room is Ocean Mist from Soy Breeze, which has been going nicely all morning and it's a beautiful fragrance wafting down my hallway . . . . mmmmm

In my living room, I just put in Biolage from my Tara's Candle Cottage and I can already smell it, I think it's gonna be amazing!! Anyone else a fan of this scent?

Have a great afternoon

:)

Katz and Trep, I hope the weather will warm up for you so things can thaw out and normalize, at least a little bit.

I switched to Haley's Candy Cane. I've said it before but I have to say it again. Janet's stuff is so good and the best prices around, even without a sale. I cut all my Haley's tarts in half so I end up with lotsa melting episodes. Not complaining', no sirreeeee!

Hope you're all having a good weekend.

Gail

[smilie=th_happy] Howdy!!

Just in from a little outting, and I am here to say, I have found a new lovely scent!! Went out to YC this afternoon and picked up a new scent, Pink Sands!! WOW, this scent is incredible!! LOVE IT!! Just got a tart and cut it in half cause I have a small little melter with me ( I am out of town for the weekend) and this sucker is awesome!! YUM!!

[smilie=th_smiley_beer] Have a nice night!!!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Hi Everyone!

This evening I'm melting

Shortie's Vanilla Bean

CFTKR Cinnamon Bun

LOL Deep Fried Apples

Slatkin Candle in Cinnamon Stix

Have a great evening all!

After the coffee/vanilla melt this morning, I decided to go with a beverage theme today [smilie=th_blij51] (do ya'll do theme days with your waxies? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] ) The afternoon melt was Cheryl's Creamy Cinnamon Chai - LUV!! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Am now ending the day with Nene's Spiked Eggnog. One of the bestest eggnogs out there! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I can not imagine what a mess traveling to the Super Bowl is this year!

Today I cut a Carolina votive in half and am melting it - Creamy Berry Parfait

Cindy--I love Yankee's new Pink Sands, too. It is so different but really good.

Last evening some friends came to see Dad and I and the lady brought me a gift--guess what--a candle!! She is another candle lover--it is Strawberry Buttercream from YC--one of my favorites so I shall use that for my scent today.

The weather man is calling for more snow both here and at home but I am hoping he is wrong for once and that I can go home by mid week--we will have to see. At any rate, I hope you all enjoy your Sunday and for those of you interested in the SuperBowl--here's to your team winning.

Becky, I'm going to light Haley's Sinfully Hot today too...as soon as I get up out of bed. th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Overnight melts were Lunableu - Harlequin and CFTKR - Black & Blues.

Candles will be the same Illuminations from yesterday. I'll add melts in a little while.

Happy Super Bowl Day!

Goodie Morning Everyone! ^_^

Well went to the mall yesterday and stop by BBW and decided to take advantage of the 2 for $10 of their 4oz candle. I had use my $10 off of $30 receipt coupon with it, so it was like me buying it for $3.33 each in which the regular price was at $10 each. So im happy happy joy joy!! Yey me!! I got it in all the new/release spring scents in Passionflower, Seaside Escape, Juicy Nectarine, Pomegranate Lemonade, Pink Sangria and my fav Pineapple Orchid. Im more then happy with the scents i got, loving the spring scents they have out.

Melting one of my fav CFTKR Melon Mist and buring my new BBW Seaside Escape. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Happy Melting everyone

Becky, I'm going to light Haley's Sinfully Hot today too...as soon as I get up out of bed. th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif

Overnight melts were Lunableu - Harlequin and CFTKR - Black & Blues.

Candles will be the same Illuminations from yesterday. I'll add melts in a little while.

Happy Super Bowl Day!

I love lots of Haley's scents, but i must say.....Sinfully Hot is my VERY fav!