The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Howdy all. I spent today doing errands and some grocery shopping before the next snow storm blows in tomorrow night. No one feel sorry for me, I enjoy it as long as I don't have to get out in it. I want one more good snow and then I'll probably be ready for spring.

To those who aren't feeling well, hope you feel better real soon.

Tonight's melts: Scentsationals Cinnamon & Brown Sugar and YC Macintosh.

Candles: Village Banana Nut Bread and YC Carrot Cake.

Just have one candle going tonight-LOL 32 Degrees

This one is so good!

Jason-I enjoy the snow too as long as I don't have to go out in it. Unfortunately that isn't often.

Good Night everyone!

Hoping all of you with these winter illnesses are on the mend!!!!!!

Recent melts:

Can-Do kudzu YC sweet strawberry...love this one

YC Napa valley harvest...never get much from this scent

LS patchouli and patchouli passion...I like LS, but their patchoulis are perfumey and not authentic.

watrcoolersmiles4.gif Good Morning everyone!

This morning I'm melting Pizzelle from Carol...oh my! toppoints.gif

How is that? I ordered too but mine is on backorder.

Mine was shipped a day or two after I placed my order. Supposedly they only made 500 of them, but methinks they took orders for more than that. IMO, it's an okay scent...even with an illuma-lid and a full melt pool, I am getting minimal throw. This is the first Yankee jar I am considering exchanging for something else simply because there just isn't very much scent. I hope you have better luck with yours.

Have a great day and happy melting! special4.gif

watrcoolersmiles4.gif Good Morning everyone!

This morning I'm melting Pizzelle from Carol...oh my! toppoints.gif

Mine was shipped a day or two after I placed my order. Supposedly they only made 500 of them, but methinks they took orders for more than that. IMO, it's an okay scent...even with an illuma-lid and a full melt pool, I am getting minimal throw. This is the first Yankee jar I am considering exchanging for something else simply because there just isn't very much scent. I hope you have better luck with yours.

Have a great day and happy melting! special4.gif

I checked my order status this morning and it now says cancelled. I guess that its a good thing then.

On this rainy day I am melting BG Strawberry Jam Cheesecake and AMS Strawberry Zucchini Bread. We need this rain to melt away some of this snow.

Finishing up my BBW Sparkling Mojito today--I think it is about out of scent. May do Juicy Nectarine next. It is 15 below zero here this morning in SW Iowa with wind so that is pretty cold. At my home they are waiting on the next snow. If is pretty much misses us, which I hope, I will try and go home on Thursday. Will have to wait and see. Jason--it sounds like you are going to get a foot this time--hunker down with your wax and ride it out. By the weekend spring should be giving us a preview and I am more than ready. Have a great day everyone.

[smilie=th_autumboy] Good Morning!!

We got a dusting of snow and some icy roads, our public schools are out but I work for a private one and its on...so I am gearing up!!

Melting Haleys Battle of the Sexes...WOW [smilie=th_FULL_O17] its fabulous!! Love this wonderful mixture!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YC Pink Sands, Maureen, thank you for telling me how much I would love it!! I have tarts in this scent and I only used half a tart in my cupcake silicone holder and its throwing like MAD...LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! HUGS!!!

Have a blessed day all [smilie=cloud_9]

Lots of great scent enthusiasm on the board this morning! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

I'm getting ready to head out to our training yard to play with dogs and friends. Tuesday mornings are one of my favorite times of the week. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Melting Haley's Hansel & Gretel's House. [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Gail

Tayberry & Teakwood from BackRoad Hobbies this morning. I must say, this one is GREAT (I've had some "eh" from BRH but I love this one!)

Driftwood from Delightful Scents in my room, can't quite describe this one, kinda powdery, kinda incense-ish, very nice.

enjoy.gif

Good morning!

Laurie...the most authentic (like the fruit) strawberry smell that I've ever come across is Freshly Picked Strawberries. I know Carol sells it and so do a lot of other candlemakers. This one has no candy, bakery, or perfume notes.

Strawberry Shake is pretty authentic too but it has a different smell. It's sort of like a strawberry pie smell without the pie crust. I love Carol's Strawberries & Cream (not sure if she still sells this one). It smells like Lifesavers creamy strawberry candies. I also enjoy YC's Sweet Strawberry. It smells like a strawberry lollipop. Yc's Strawberry Buttercream is another great candle. I am actually burning it right now.

I also bought the Gingersnaps candle. I haven't burned it yet but it does smell yummy. However, the smell is very familiar...I swear it smells like another YC candle. I don't think this is a new scent but an older one with a a newer label. I hate it when YC does this.

CFTKR Tarts:

Peach Jam Cheesecake

Caramelized Pralines

Vanilla Waffle Cone

Candles:

YC - Strawberry Buttercream

YC - Spiced Cocoa

YC - Candy Hearts (Black Cherry/Vanilla Cupcake Swirl)

Greetings all! Boy, am I having some fun with scent lists today. The upcoming Can-Do sale has me scouring Donna's list (would you believe I have never ordered from her before?!?) and I was lucky enough to win the January contest, so I am excited to try LSC soon too!!

[smilie=yes] [smilie=th_a025]

Over the past couple weeks, I have been plotting a lot of orders for both candles/tarts and B&B, NONE of which were actually placed. So it's great to look forward to some loot!

Last night and this morning I've been melting EW Hot Buns. As my only tart from Can-Do (a situation that will soon be rectified), Lessie's Paradise Island is up next.

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Greetings all! Boy, am I having some fun with scent lists today. The upcoming Can-Do sale has me scouring Donna's list (would you believe I have never ordered from her before?!?) and I was lucky enough to win the January contest, so I am excited to try LSC soon too!!

[smilie=party]

Congratulations again on winning!

You haven't tried LSC yet? Ohhhhhh you are in for a treat!

So happy for you!

[smilie=th_yahoo]

You guys are just the best..thanks for the well wishes. Went to the doctor yesterday and she said I have a mega sinus infection, tonsillitis and an upper respiratory infection...I think I feel an ear infection coming on as well...boy I'm a mess! Heading back to bed.

Michele~ Feel better! Stomach bugs are terrible.

Jason~ Stay safe and warm!

Take it easy everyone and melt away!

Maggie, I sure am sorry to hear that you're not feeling well...rest up, drink some hot tea with a lot of lemon in it for your sinuses. No kidding, it really works! Feel better soon dear friend! thsmileyangel.gif

LLVV, I hope you have better luck with your Gingersnaps candle than I am having. I love the cold smell, but the throw is probably the weakest I've ever experienced from a YC. Such a bummer! thdisgust.gif

cloud9.gif Melting one of my new tarts from Carol....it's the Aveda Shampure dupe. I am loving it and it smells exactly like the candle I sniffed in the Aveda salon! Such a beautiful, herbal, relaxing scent...so glad I took a chance and ordered a bag of it! thyesssmileyf.gif

Off to make myself a wee cup of 83318.gif...I feel like my eyes are going to slam shut. yawn.gif

Melting CBV's Cherry Fizzy Pop in my bedroom while I lay here trying to mend my back. It kinda gave out on me yesterday. Sometimes all it takes is moving out of bed the wrong way. Not sure what happened this time around. I did do a tad bit of shoveling last week and sometimes it does take a week or more before it bothers me.

Man if you want a STRONG scent, this Cherry Fizzy Pop is IT. I have to go turn the warmer off now before I get sick. Its 1/2 a scent shot and way too strong for this bedroom. I like it though alot.

Have a great night everyone.

MaggieMae - Geez - one of those is bad enuf, but you got a triple whammy. You don't have the ick....you have the UGH! :wacko: Hope U feel lots better soon!

Maurie - hope your back feels better soon!

I'm melting CFKTR's Harvest Gingerbread. Winner winner chicken dinner! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Maggie, glad you went to the dr. Hope you got some great meds and will be feeling better in no time!

Maurie, I'm sorry to hear about your back. Take it easy.

I'm melting Home Sweet Home from Scentsy.

Goodness, I missed a day on here and I missed two pages. Luckily I'm a reader by nature. DH wonders why I don't read as many books as I used to. It's because I read other stuff instead these days. ahem.

this board.

Feel better soon Maggie and Maurie.

Tonight I"m melting Full Moon - Honeysuckle and Haley's Cake Bake

Both are good but they are not playing well together. Naughty melts. I may need to make a change. Flowers and cake. What was I thinking?

Jules - too bad there is conflict, that combo seems to work at weddings!

Maurie, take care and heal fast!

I am melting Palm Island from Daniella's. I bought a really big bag of these last year and I will probably still have some left when my kids put me in the home! [smilie=th_aa17]

0296kynd.gif

Today I am melting a bunch from Soy Breeze, so I can decide whether or not to get in on the VIP membership.

Champaka in my bathroom

Exotic Breeze in the living room

and I have moved

Clean Crisp Air to my DS room, since he commented on how he liked it yesterday.

Any Soy Breeze fans out there who are gonna join? (not that I'm looking for any justification or enabling help here)

B)

Melting Spotted Hog - Divinity Fudge

Tara's Candle Cottage - Buttercream

Burning: Illuminations - Sunflower

Orchid Lake - Cinnamon Toffee

Haley's Heavenly - Sinfully Cinnamon

Hello and good morning... [smilie=th_316785e4]

SNOW is on its way and I can NOT wait...I am totally ready for it..hehe!! I know many of you hate it, sorry!! I have been doing the snow dance since yesterday!!

Today I am melting CBV Goldilocks and it has to be my favorite of all scents, I soooo love this weird scent [smilie=th_c2e41937] it just makes me happpy [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Have a good one everyone [smilie=th_806e4b7f]