The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Morning! Man, I just can NOT keep up with you guys in this thread. Makes for good scent-reading though.

I am still melting County Line Apple Brown Betty. Super good and strong!

Lynn

Lynn - I ordered Apple Brown Betty with my last order. Can't wait to try it!

For tonight I needed a bakery fix.

melt Spotted Hog - Vampire Vanilla Pound Cake

jar candle - Haley's - Sinfully Hot layer and the Vaniglia de Madigascar layer is beginning to melt.

Orchid Lake mini - Cinnamon Toffee

cupid-arrow.gif

Yummmm - what are your Orchid Lake thoughts?

[smilie=th_316785e4] Good morning fragrant friends!!! I am at work this morning, so no tarts or candles. I do have my Can-Do scent stone on my desk with Sugar Butt oil on it! Smells so good! We have been off work for the last 2 days due to winter weather, but when I unlocked my office and opened the door this morning it smelled SO good in here! I have been VERY impressed with this!

Maureen, I wish I had some friends around here that enjoy tarts as much as I do! I think that wax exchange thing sounds great! Have fun!

Lynn

Good to know about the scent stone. I plan on getting one and getting the Sugar Butt scent. :)

[smilie=th_bb20] [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Luv how busy the forum threads have been lately! [smilie=th_butbutbut] by the time I finish reading all the posts made during the day, it's almost time for [smilie=thzzz003] lol

ITA, Sweet. I think it's great!

Kim's-Spiced Pumpkin Pie (very strong and cinnamony!)

So what do you think of Kim's so far, Jason?

Nothing on yet this morning. I'm getting ready to make my rounds. I only have 5 more melts in my use-it-up box for the week, so I'll get to play with some other goodies this weekend! [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

I hope everyone has a great start to the weekend!

Hey guys,

Nothing melting or burning here YET. I will get to that later. Gonna go straighten up and get my laundry ready to wash and then later I will start something good. I did get my LSC box in last night and will open that later. Came home from a friends house and had a headache so I layed down all night and went to sleep fairly early. I think I may be getting some dreadful "bug" from the kiddos at school. Feel kinda bleh and a bit achy. I am determined to fight this.........yes I AM! LOL

Guys, I swear I am NOT a hypochondriac, I'm not. Its just the past few years have not been for me. I guess its my time.

DH probably has a job with Maintenance/Custodial/Buildings&Grounds with our school district though, so that's a good thing. Only like a sub for now but being I work for the school, our kids went there, we are local's,he is already finger print cleared and DH knows the guy in charge of hiring............it may not be long on the sub list. Some are retiring and that leaves openings. Its not my husband's trained profession but he is so very tired of sitting home and thinking, and cutting coupons....he has to get out of here for his sanity.

Gotta run for now, the BF (Cindy....busymom) is texting me. Catch you guys later.

Okay, are CBV tarts super hard to melt or something?

I put Emerald Sea on in my room last night, and it barely started to melt.

I moved it to my regular melter and it did melt, but I couldn't smell much.

Anyway, replaced it with Blue Hawaiian by Tara's Candle Cottage.

Katz, yay for melting snow! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Trep, [smilie=th_Welcome1-1] home. It must feel so good! [smilie=th_sml29]

Maurie, fingers crossed for your DH to get a permanent position! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Still melting Haley's Apple Orchard.

Gail

Maurie - that's [smilie=th_blij81] about a job for your DH! It'll be good to get that stress outta your home.

Trep - glad you're back home! Do U think your hometown got more snow than IA did? [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

My morning melt is LS Vanilla Voodoo and I have to report it isn't good :shock: .....it's [smilie=th_cc15] and [smilie=th_fabulous1]!! [smilie=snoopy] Thanks to Puppy for asking to have it put back on her ordering menu. [smilie=th_aa21]

[smilie=th_thumbs20up] Good morning friends!! I slept late this morning and had very fragrant dreams with my Scentsy plug-in right by the head of my bed with White Sands melting! I am in love!!! It is not an overwhelmingly strong scent, but just right to sleep with!! LOL! I get mainly coconut milk with a little jasmine.

This morning I have Scentsy Vanilla Suede going in the LR, but I just showered [smilie=th_51991986] and am going to hit the road for a little trip to see Donna at Can-Do! I plan on stocking up on spring/summer scents! Really want to try Cucumbers and Cream and Honey Dew and Cream!

DH and I will probably stop somewhere and eat on the way. I would like EL Chico but we used our last coupon from the newspaper last night! Darn. Oh, how I love mexican food. Guess I will settle for Taco Bell. I will post an update as soon as I get home! [smilie=th_gekkebek]

Lynn

Mimilu, I love White Sands! Like you, I melt it in the master bedroom. It's such a soft, soothing scent.

This morning I'm melting Hazelnut Latte from Scentsy. I feel like I'm sitting in a Starbuck's. :)

Maurie - fingers crossed for DH - very cute about the coupon cutting!

Trep - glad you made it home. I bet it feels good to be there. How much total snow did your area get?

Jules - what does Black and Blue smell like?

Today I am melting Pink Sugar from Can Do

and

Cantaloupe Lily from Essential Pleasures

ETA: Adding Fields of Lavender from Clifty Creek

Maurie, I'm so glad for your DH. Something is probably better than nothing and while he does this new job he can keep looking for something he would like more.

Today it's GG's Romp in the Orchard. What an awesome apple scent! It's strong and fresh-smelling. I also have my YC Macintosh jar going as the perfect complement.

apple-apple-breakfast-smiley-emoticon-000455-medium.gif

Good Afternoon All!

Spent the morning balancing the checkbook... [smilie=th_pullhair] [smilie=th_pullhair] ...I can say no more.

Katz- Horray for melting snow! But seceretly, after it melts, I'd like some new fresh snow! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Jules~ Did your quiet keystrokes work this morning? LOL [smilie=th_thsecret]

Maurie~ Feel Better! [smilie=th_326db8b3] I hope everything works out with your DH....he will probably love getting out again and in the meantime, I hope he finds just what he's looking for!!

Lynn~ You lucky duck!!! Enjoy your visit to Can-DO!!!! Wish I could stash away in your backseat! LOL

Melting:

Funnel Cake from CFTKR

Orange Juice Cake from Mookie Doodle

Maurie, I'm so glad for your DH. Something is probably better than nothing and while he does this new job he can keep looking for something he would like more.

Exactly! And its not like he is getting younger. Might as well find something a bit less stressful. My husband is a 1st Class Machinist(aircraft manufacturing), which is very precise and stressful. Good money though. Its a shame when the people in this country are out of work because all of OUR manufacturing is being shipped OUT. How very sick and sad for our future generation in more ways than one. He will wait this out for now and see how it develops. Maybe this is all a sign and happening for a reason, IDK.

So...............I HAD to pay a visit to ebay and pick up a bar of the Scentsy White Sands. I love Night BloomingJasmine AND Coconut, so it seems like a win win and the whole "relaxing" talk just got me.

OK, gonna go and sniff my LSC scents that came in. Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hi All-

I didn't get to melting yesterday. I had a lot going on. Tomorrow is my sister's bridal shower and I still had a lot to do for that.

Gail-The Vanilla Voo Doo was great. It was a very strong and true vanilla. I let it go and go till I could smell it no more.

Changed out to CFTKR Blackberry Jam and Zucchini Bread. Love all of Carol's Zucchini breads.

My morning melt is LS Vanilla Voodoo and I have to report it isn't good :shock: .....it's [smilie=th_cc15] and [smilie=th_fabulous1]!!

Sweet, you sure skeered me for a minute! After all my ravings about Vanilla Voodoo, I'd feel sad if you didn't like it at all. You stinker! [smilie=th_smilies-1] So glad you love it!

I slept late this morning and had very fragrant dreams with my Scentsy plug-in right by the head of my bed with White Sands melting! I am in love!!! It is not an overwhelmingly strong scent, but just right to sleep with!! ...am going to hit the road for a little trip to see Donna at Can-Do! ... Really want to try Cucumbers and Cream and Honey Dew and Cream!

Lynn

Lynn, I love your description of having fragrant dreams. [smilie=th_smilies-2] I'm green with envy over your trip to Can-Do! I might have to take my green self and stow away in your trunk. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc Enjoy yourself!!! Cucumbers and Cream and Honey Dew and Cream are yummmmmmmyyyyyyy!

Tomorrow is my sister's bridal shower and I still had a lot to do for that.

Gail-The Vanilla Voo Doo was great. It was a very strong and true vanilla. I let it go and go till I could smell it no more.

Michele, I hope the bridal shower is memorable in the most wonderful way possible! Thank you for the little review of Vanilla Voo Doo. So glad you liked it too.

I'm melting FM's Watermelon Candy. It's an odd name though. Should be called "Divinity" because, well, it is! [smilie=th_foolish1] [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Gail

It is good to be back home--we got a lot more snow here than where I was in Iowa but they have had more overall for the winter. We ended up with about 25" total for those 10 days--18 once and then about 2 and then 3-4 or it added up .

I went to Yankee today and used a B1G1--they let me double it and I got 3 treasures--Lemon Lime, Island Mango, and Lemon Zest and also Easter Egg Hunt (Kiwi Berries). Can't wait to try them. I am thinking of putting out my spring/Easter stuff tomorrow rather than waiting until March 1--we will see.

Maurie--I hope things work out really well for you and your DH--he is bound to feel better having something to occupy himself. Who knows, this could turn into something really great--you never know--I sure hope it does.

Well, have a great night, all.

Hi everyone!

My melts for today are

CFTKR Warm vanilla sugar and Peach

CFTKR Pink Blues

CCCC Eat your heart out-strawberry and Marshmallow mix!

Have a great evening all!

Melting:

CFTKR - Honey Vanilla Love Dust

OMG - Pink Brulee

LOL - Birch Tree Lake

Burning:

Slatkin - Vanilla Birchwood

LOL - Fudged Up Yellow Cake

[smilie=th_wave] Hi there! Just got back from Can-Do and am melting her Coconut Cream Pie along with Scentsy Vanilla Suede.

Hope everyone had a great day!

Lynn

[smilie=th_wave] Hi there! Just got back from Can-Do and am melting her Coconut Cream Pie along with Scentsy Vanilla Suede.

Hope everyone had a great day!

Lynn

Okay, Lynn - - - I hope you don't think you're going to get away with telling us you went to Can-Do and NOT telling us what you got!

Give it up, girl!

Okay, Lynn - - - I hope you don't think you're going to get away with telling us you went to Can-Do and NOT telling us what you got!

Give it up, girl!

OOPS!!!! [smilie=th_sorry_] :tongue:

I did post on "What's the Damage". I didn't do too much damage!! So much fun to go visit with sweet Donna! She is a sweetheart! :skywriter:

Lynn

OOPS!!!! [smilie=th_sorry_] :tongue:

I did post on "What's the Damage". I didn't do too much damage!! So much fun to go visit with sweet Donna! She is a sweetheart! :skywriter:

Lynn

:thyay: