The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Can't help lovin' those melts of mine

Good morning!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Cmarie - I'm so sorry for your loss. Please accept my condolences. The coming days will be tough ones but take comfort in knowing that he lived a long and fruitful life. xoxo

DH got me a YC candleholder and roses for Valentine's Day! Yippie! He got DD a pretty Swarovski (really bad spelling there) heart necklace. She was very excited. We celebrated last night to avoid dinner crowds. It looks like everyone else had the same idea.

CFTKR Tarts:

Apple Praline Flapjacks

Christy, Sorry about your Grandfather. I know you will miss him!

Today burning a votive from Tyler's Kathina. I really like this scent although it reminds me of a man's cologne.

Have a great day and a happy valentines day!

[smilie=th_00000020] Hi everyone and Happy Valentines Day!

Today I'm melting CCCC Hugs and Kisses

CFTKR Hello sugar

Candles in Vanilla Bean Noel-Slatkin and GC in French Vanilla Buttercream

cmarie-So sorry to hear of the loss of your grandfather,it's so difficult losing the ones we love.Prayers to you and your family.

HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY EVERYONE!!!

Sorry I’ve been MIA, haven’t been feeling great for a week or two. Missed you guys!

For some reason I can’t go back to every page in the forum, so…

Maurie, it sounds like Hubby got some part time work, I’m sure he’s thrilled!! Hope something permanent comes along soon! I see your ordering Scentsy stuff. I do know someone who sells it, I haven’t ever bought any, but if your interested let me know and I’ll send you her email address.

Candlelove, how did your sisters bridal shower go??? I love weddings, haven’t been to a good one in ages.

Becky, Happy Belated Birthday!

Sweet, I loved Whiff n Sniff also, I wonder if she will ever open again?

Cmarie, so sorry to hear about your dear Grandfather. Prayers and hugs to you and your family.

Took advantage of two sales this morning, Can-Do…love Donna and all her stuff, and AMS, nothing crazy, just 2 nice size orders!!

Had a great morning, got some beautiful roses from my hubby and some delicious chocolate!! Yummy!!!

Have a great night all!!!

Last nights melt was YC Stormwatch, love that scent!

I started up by finishing leftover of

Crushed Strawberry & Rhubarb from Backroad Hobbies

and moving on to

Downey Vanilla Lavender from CFTKR

It's a beautiful spring-ish day here, sunny and 67 degrees out!

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Christy: I'm so sorry for the loss of your Grandpa. I think this would be my choice, if I had one to just go in my sleep. Hugs and prayers to you and your family. I got my Bellas order today and I am melting Santa's Cup of Joe and also CCCC-Love Bugs. I wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day. I am making my DH his favorite meal fried chicken and white gravy and the fixins.

VALENTINESDAY.gif

Melting Cake Batter Ice Cream from LSC and also Pink Coco Loco from Crosscreek

Christy, you have my deepest sympathy on the loss of your grandpa

th845a99f6.gif

If anyone can help me on figuring out how to get in touch with Stardust I would appreciate it. I am trying to on here, but IDK- since our e-mail addresses are not on here, I'm back to square one. I am SO dense with this stuff sometimes. THanks...

Christy, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa. It's always difficult when we lose a loved one.

I'm melting Candied Nuts from Bella's. :happyvday:

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!

Cmarie, my condolences to you! Also wanted to tell you that I believe GHBT was sold, but I haven't heard of anyone who has ordered since.

It's 71 degrees here today...it's wonderful to have a break from that searing cold!

Recent melts:

pinkflowerscents black ice

LSC patchouli

LSC woodland orange spice

YC fall festival

Off to look at the Can-Do sale!

My sister's bridal shower was a huge success! She seemed very surprised and we all had a great time! Thanks for asking sillysmom.

DD went back to school this afternoon. We had a wonderful day and went out to lunch. I had not seen her since Christmas so I really enjoyed her company. When they go back you realize how much you miss having them home.

It is always a bit sad when they leave. I am going to school on Saturday though. There is a mother daughter luncheon for the sorority.

This afternoon I melting for the rest of the evening OMG Buttermint Candies. Great scent! I am burning LOL 32 Degrees and YC Candied Hearts for Valentine's Day.

DH sent me the most beautiful assortment of sunflowers in every color. They are my most favorite flower. Love them!!

Hey guys, nothing melting. Did a bit of running around after work today and now I have a bit of motion sickness and just do not feel like smelling anything. Will work on some goodies tomorrow night probably.

Christy, I am sorry for your loss. Its always sad to lose someone close to you.

Happy Valentines all!

I got a beautiful red rose and pretty greenery which included some eucalyptus sprigs in there. Looks very purdy. I also had gotten my order from LSC from DH. Very low key this year, but special in all we are going through as a family. I got candy for the boys in the house. Not hearts, but what I know they like. Those stupid hearts are pretty but a waste sometimes. We squish em and then fight over who is gonna eat the duds.....LOL

Off to help DH with the biscuits. Have a great night everyone. [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Christy - I'm so sorry for the loss of your grandpa. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Sillys - we missed U! Sorry to hear you weren't feeling well [smilie=th_bb41] - hope you're feeling lots better now.

Michele - I've never seen a sunflower in any color except yellow - those sound beautiful! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

I'm melting Cheryl's Gingerbread & Applesauce. Good & strong!

Happy Valentine's day everyone! :cupid-arrow:

OK, something just seemed SO wrong with NOT melting or burning anything tonight. So, I decided to light up the rest of my CBV Night Blooming Jasmine candle in my bedroom. I had been hoarding it, as its a big time favorite of mine. But then my best friend Cindy sent me a little care package today and in IT was another small jar of the NBJ, so I was pleasantly pleased. She knows me so well.

Thanks girl for that special treat and the other goodies in there. I also got some goodies from CFTKR and then some yummy chocolates and then a soothing shower bomb/tablet for ridding one of headaches. Hope it works.....LOL

Ugh, I wish my package from CBV would get here soon as I have a treat for her too. [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

I've been MIA here too... I've got the Macbook crunching some video files and it takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r for pages to load when it's concentrating on that.

Christy - I'm so sorry about your grandpa. My condolences to you and your family.

Katz - I got an email about being added as a friend but I know the messaging here isn't set up, right? It's one of those tech voodoo things, I guess. My email is my username here at gmail, so drop me a line.

I'm tempted to go back through all these pages to see what some of these sniffies are, but... hm..... no, plenty of other temptations and I'm sure if a scent rave is meant to find me, it will.

Lately I've melted my first Haley's scent - Chocolate Layer Cake, and it was a good one! Great throw, a good chocolate with no funky notes.

Right now I'm being absolutely blown away by LOL's Cupid's Pink Mischief Cake. It's just one of the smaller tarts, not even a big popp tart, and I started it yesterday about this time. It's been going strong ever since! That's so impressive! And I really love this one - I'm going to order more.

Happy Valentine's Day!

:cupid-arrow:

:hearts_tr: Finally got home from work and, of course, the very first thing I did was fire up the warmer and candle! Melting Scentsy Central Park Pralines and burning Sugar & Spice Cake Batter Ice Cream candle.

Maureen...hope you are feeling much better soon! I get motion sickness occassionally, too! UGH!!! :wacko:

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day! :wub:

Lynn

Long day with a big Valentine's Party at school! I'm "candied" out! Still have the Slice of Gold from WnS going...starting to peter out.

Cmarie, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Grandfather. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Christy, I am sorry about your grandpa. >

Tonight I am having a quiet Vtines as DH is out of town. I was feeling sorry for myself, but a big bouquet of pink and white roses were delivered! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I am melting After Glow from Cheryl

and

Tide from Pine Point

Christy, I am sorry about your grandpa. <<hugs>>

Tonight I am having a quiet Vtines as DH is out of town. I was feeling sorry for myself, but a big bouquet of pink and white roses were delivered! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I am melting After Glow from Cheryl

and

Tide from Pine Point

Debra, how do you like Pine Point?

So sorry to hear about your Grandpa...thoughts are with you and your family.

I am melting Ashley's (from Ebay) Caramel custard this morning @ work...first time trying this scent, and i really love it :) I love her Cube tarts :)))

Good morning!

Silly...I hope you feel better soon. Any chance you have a cold? I woke up yesterday with one and it's not from DD. I can't figure out where I got the bad germ from. Maybe something going around town?

For those of you who love flavored coffee I found this wonderful website. They have soooo many different flavored coffees and they are so delicious! Flying Bean CoffeeI tried a couple of their flavored samplers and so far, there hasn't been a bad one in the bunch.

Tarts:

Around the Mulberry Bush

Sambucca Licorice (ok, but her plain Licorice is awesome)

Candles:

Peppermint Cocoa

Candy Hearts