The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Good morning!

Twinsmom, I'm glad you're settling in nicely and liking your new location. You have such a good attitude. The ol' "bloom where you are planted" philosophy, eh? [smilie=th_hema1]

I'm melting SSS Lemonheads. :P

Gail

Twinsmom, sounds like your settling in quite nicely....its sort of like an adventure no?

Last nights melt was CFTKR Blueberry Vanilla. Way more Vanilla than Blueberry but it was wonderful just the same.

Have a great afternoon everyone!

Good morning!

Twinsmom - Blackberry Croissant sounds delicious! I wish I had one to eat for lunch.

I'm melting Carol's Coffee Ice Cream and Chocolate Turtle Cheesecake. Both are wonderful!

twinsmom, glad you are doing well and wishing you luck on your interview

I am melting Pink Candy Cane and Buttermints...both from Haley's

Thanks All! My husband has been getting transfered about every 4 years, so we are getting used to new environments. Thankfully we have enjoyed every one of them once settled.

I'm excited about this interview it's a full time with benefits. In FL I was working part time with no benefits and very low pay. So we'll see.

Changed out melters to YC Mandarin Cranberry and Kim's Blackberry Sage.

I wanted to add that both of the Haley's tarts smell really good and I would say they are moderate in strength which is perfect for me.

Just switched out the melter to Yankee Christmas Cupcake. Love this one. I see it is clouding up so maybe we can get some much needed moisture here. Have a great night everyone.

Jason--I see you have been MIA this week--hope things aren't worse for your family. I am thinking of you. Nancy

Sweet&spicey--yes they are promising some relief by Saturday and I think I will hold them to it. This is way beyond old and I know from reading on here that many of you are suffering with this heat and humidity also.

Trep - [smilie=th_aa20] That's [smilie=iagree] ! We're forecasted to be cooler next week, too. :shock: I'll hold em to it, too. They better not be messing w/us. :shock: They surely don't want a buncha hot, cranky women coming to pay em a little visit. [smilie=th_31] :lol:

Twinsmom - good luck on the interview! [smilie=th_a056]

MaggieMae - you've made me curious. What's Precious Puppy smell like? [smilie=th_a194]

I'm melting Can-Do's Country Inn. Have to go look up the description on it, I think I smell some clove...?

SweetTart, I know exactly what you're saying. Life can frequently throw curve balls that sideline us for awhile and make staying on program really challenging. One of my mantras is from Richard Simmons. "Never give up." If we get sidetracked and fall off the wagon for awhile, it's really important to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and keep on truckin'! [smilie=th_31]

PuppyLove- :shock: [smilie=iagree] Love what you said. Thanx for the inspirational words. Thanx for understanding girl. [smilie=th_a194]

twinsmom from part time to no benefits to full time with benefits?! well go show them what you got. Good luck! Good luck!! And i love your thinking about the whole positive thinking thing. (try to say that last sentence 3 times fast. Hee Hee!!)

Well melting my first FM serenity spa- Oooooo!!! this is so nice and relaxing scent!!! Its like knock your socks off strong!!! Love it!! :shock:

Happy melting everyone!!

I hope you do cool off all you buddies out east - we are just getting hot again here after a week of 70 degree weather.

I had on Mylingy Clean Cotton - but it was odd - when it melted it got really cloudy. I have not seen that before. :shock:

Hi-

My company just left. We had a wonderful two days. Bittersweet though since the girls go back to college next week.

I had melting SSS Vanilla Lime in the BR and CFTKR Sour Watermelon Candy. This was an oldie but goody. It was a freebie from Carol. Just needed a comfort scent so switched out to CFTKR Indian Sweet Bread. Just getting started but I am really liking this one so far.

trep-Hope the temperatures get better where you are.

twinsmom-Glad to hear you are settling in nicely.

Enjoy the evening everyone!!

We've had an unusually mild summer so far, but it is suppose to heat up some beginning Saturday. Glad to hear that many of you will be cooling off somewhat. I'm sure that will be a welcome relief.

This evening I'm burning Sparkling Apricot from GC. :shock: The best Apricot ever!

Goodnight all!

Another hot day coming up from the look of it and it also looks like they have pushed the semi cool off back a day or so so who knows if we will get any relief or not. Time will tell I guess.

Starting the day off with a Candied Apple tart and a Macintosh candle, both from Yankee.

:? Everybody.

THANK GOODNESS ITS FRIDAY! I have not slept well for the past 2 nights. The lab keeps coming to my side of the bed all during the night pawing at me to let him out. SOOO I get up and let him out and go lay back down and before you know it he is scratching at the door to get in. This is a viscious cycle all night long. My husband says, don't let her back in.... well, its hard to sleep with her out there scratching on the door and then she will go to the bedroom window and if that doesn't work she will start barking louder and more frequently so YES I am going to let her in. I plan on sleeping the day away tomorrow! :?

Thismorning I have Aroma Haven oil in the warmer in Pinemint and blossom. Very clean and strong. A lot like Cotton Blossom. Ordered oils from them and got them over night. They had a great sale for 1.00 an ounce. I love those sales!

Haley's ~ Cappuccino Brulee`.....gotta go check the melter because I'm not getting any scent yet (?)

I forgot to turn the melter on! Cold sniff on this scent is strong and smells like a combination of coffee and chocolate. I'm not a fan of chocolate scents at all, so we'll see.....

Today's scents are Celtic Moonspice from CFTKR, YC Tutti Frutti and the remains of Blackberry Sage from Kim's

Have a great day everyone!

The interview went well and they will be making a decision in the next three weeks. We'll see.

It's Friday!

Enjoying some tea food-smiley-010.gif and catching up on my email. [smilie=eek]

I'm meliting Cinnamon Sugar from SSS. Love this one. cloud-9-039.gif

:?

TGIF! Last day of summer vacation here for my kids. They always get to pick doing whatever they want on the last day and they chose going to the Science Center. I was kind of hoping they'd go for staying in their PJ's all day and watching videos and eating popcorn, but I guess we'll have fun being in some nice air conditioning while it's 110 outside!

Just got back from the gym and had put on Can-Do's Banana Island before I left......What a yummy smell to walk in the door do.

Have a fantastic Friday, everyone!

:?

Denim, I hope you get some rest today. Just a suggestion, FWIW. Have you thought of installing a doggie door? For years we didn't have one but for the past fifteen or so we couldn't live without it! Maybe it could solve your problem. [smilie=th_giggle]

Aria, [smilie=th_00000020] Kinda hard to get a great throw when the melter's not on, eh? [smilie=th_e13]

Twinsmom, best of luck on getting the job! My fingers will be crossed for you!

Deidre, happy birthday to your DD!

Momuvtwo, the Science Center sounds like something I'd go for too. Have fun!

Yesterday's Lemonheads from SSS lasted about sixteen hours. It still had some life left but fickle me just got kinda tired of it. :shock: That was one great tart though. [smilie=th_c61]

Today it's the little ol' soy clamshell cube from Haley's in Red Delicious Apple. This little guy starts throwing strong about ten seconds after I turn the melter on. No kidding! And I adore the authentic fresh apple scent, so I'm a happy gal. [smilie=eek]

Gail