The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

I've been trying to get some things for our trip together over the weekend. My computer is still having issues. I hope to have this resolved very soon. I'm melting EE-Bondage and BH votive in Caramelized Pralines. I hope it's been a good weekend for all and I'll check in tomorrow.

Hi everyone!

Melting GG's Fierce! today. I don't mean to be a party pooper but I've never understood what the obsession is with Honey I Washed the Kids dupes. My nose doesn't think it's that great. But I will melt the one I have and then move on to the next one! I'm trying to use up as much as possible before next summer's hot, melty move to VA.

After a long weekend away visiting my grandmother, I am finally able to melt yummy smelling tarts again! I found a Yankee Candle Outlet store while we there and ended up with 12 tarts for me and 12 tarts for my fiance's mother, who watched our cats while we were gone. She was thrilled with her gift.

Currently remelting YC Sun & Sand. Sadly, the scent is almost gone, but it lasted a long time.

Katz, I hope your computer issues get resolved quickly.

Sweet, I agree about Cheryl's Sweet Lemon Sugar. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

My other sister (not the one who moved across the street) came to visit today. She was barely in the door when she said, "Ohhhh, that smells heavenly!" and she commented several times thoroughout the day. It was, of course, Hawaiian Breeze from Haley's. That one lasted a lonngg time, but now it's the ever wonderful LOL's Comfortably Numb. And I am. Ever wonderful. And comfortably numb. :)

Gail-So-Silly

Gail-I love your posts. They always make me smile.

Today was DH's birthday and we just came back from dinner. Tomorrow is youngest DD's birthday (she turns 20) and we are going out to lunch. Busy days...September starts the diet again. I am going to be matron of honor for my sister. She is 17 months younger than me and is getting married for the first time. The wedding is in April. I need to get in shape.

Tonight I just lit one candle. It is YC Tutti Frutti. This is one very strong candle. I love it! :)

Recent melt :

FP - Simply Rose

Burning a local candle company scent in Rose.

Just started melting YC trio called Rice Pudding - French Vanilla, Creamy Caramel & Cinnamon Stick

Cinnamonkitty- Sounds like a lovely weekend! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Gail-so-silly...You are so silly...but I love it!!! [smilie=th_yourock]

Michele~ Congrats to your sis!! I love weddings...a new beginning! [smilie=th_cc15]

And [smilie=th_8d1933ff] to your DH and DD!!!

Overnight:

Melting CFTKR Buttermint...WOW... :)

Good Monday morning, all. I stuck my head out the door at 4 AM and it was so hot I couldn't believe it. The humidity makes it feel like a sauna so I can guess how today is going to go weather wise. Sigh....

I have on Yankee Juicy Watermelon in a candle and tart.

Have a great start to the work week, everybody! :)

Good Morning, Melting YC Christmas Cookie in Kitchen, Aunt Stella's Strawberry Cake from Can-Do and Mulled Cider from CFTKR.

Have a great day!

Good Morning! Had houseguests overnight, so just checking in real quick...

Melting two tarts this morning!

Can-Do ~ Whipped Cream & Honeydew

CFTKR ~ Orange Chiffon/Twinkies....half of a chunky cuttable muffin

Christy, regarding HIWTK dupes, I don't care for the scent either. I've never smelled the actual soap from Lush, so I don't know if it's an accurate dupe. It's just not my thing.

I've got to go make breakfast....

Good morning all!

today we started with crosscreeks marbled cake,scentsys pumpkin roll,and can do fruit loops. The fruit loops one smelled great at cold sniff. But just something about it warming,I think is going to make sick. Ever have one of those days?

Were going to change it out to front porches brown sugar cookies.

[smilie=th_sad2hz1] candle buddies! I have today off, so could come out & play. [smilie=th_happy096] When I saw how hot it was gonna be I almost cancelled it. [smilie=th_wave] [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] having a Monday off was too good to pass up.

Michele - [smilie=th_slider_congratulations] to your sis and happy Bday to your DD & DH! [smilie=th_idontknow]

I'm melting CFTKR's Sugar Corn Pudding. Yummers....smells like sumthin good is baking in the oven. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Good Monday Morn...Afternoon!

Enjoy your day off Sweet!!!

Melting:

Freebie from Carol....Buttermint...I absolutely love this and would have never thought I would!!!

32 Degrees from LOL...always a good one!

Off to the beach with my sis...

Melting April Fresh from Melissas Primitive Wicks again. Love this one.

Does anyone have anything that has worked for them for losing weight? I am so down in the dumps about it. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I went on Weight Watchers years ago, and everytime i put on a few pounds, i just follow the counting points game. It usually works for me, I like the Weight Watchers [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]) Trying now to work on about 15 lbs.