The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Happy weekend! [smilie=snoopy]

I'm melting Twinkle Toes from Can-Do. It's fruity and delightful. My toes are twinklin'. [smilie=th_LOVE]

Gail

Good Morning and a beautiful day!!! [smilie=snoopy]

Remelting:

Americana and it's going strong for day 2...it's so good and different that I don't want to change it out.

I needed a bakery fix. Vanilla Pound Cake from Bella's is doing a great job of satisfying my craving! Hope everyone's week-end is off to a great start!

Today I'm melting MD Rosemary Mint.

Thinking about you, LLVV.

Thanks for all the kind comments about Dakota. She is such a wonderful kitty! [smilie=snoopy]

Sweettart~ Yep...I melted my Poolside the other day and it was pretty light, I thought. It couldn't keep up with the other tart I was melting. If you like bakery, her Zucchini Bread was strong and long lasting! [smilie=yes]

MaggieMae- thats interesting that you also felt the same way too about the poolside scent. I havent tried zuchini bread scent yet, i should look into that though. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting Twinkle Toes from Can-Do. It's fruity and delightful. My toes are twinklin'. [smilie=th_LOVE]

PuppyLove- Lol... toes are twinklin becuz of twinkle toes scent, you funny. [smilie=snoopy] Hmmm never tried Can-do, think i should try them.

Well today planning to go to fiance cousin's after communion family gathering for dinner. Heard that they will have a caterer serving unlimited tacos all day long. Love me some tacos. Lol

Melting YC beach vacation- this is a mellow scent throw but its a nice calming scent.

Hope everying enjoy their saturday

SweetTart, I'm glad I gave you a chuckle. Twinkle Toes was a good 'un, especially for grapefruit lovers like me. And [smilie=yes] [smilie=yes] [smilie=yes] you'll definitely have to try Can-Do! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Now I'm melting Haley's Hawaiian Breeze, another grand slam homer for Haley's, oh my! Strong, beautiful and unique! I didn't get any throw from Janet's palm melts but this is definitely perfection in paraffin. [smilie=snoopy]

Gail, the yes woman

Gail , the yes woman, I say [smilie=th_LA839B1117] to that!!!

Crazy4~ How is that Blueberry Apple Pie? I was wondering about that one...it sounds yummy!

Melting:

Strawberry Kiwi and Vanilla Grapefruit from my new BG stash....OH the perfection!!! [smilie=th_snoopy]

Gail , the yes woman, I say [smilie=th_LA839B1117] to that!!!

Crazy4~ How is that Blueberry Apple Pie? I was wondering about that one...it sounds yummy!

Melting:

Strawberry Kiwi and Vanilla Grapefruit from my new BG stash....OH the perfection!!! [smilie=th_snoopy]

I sure love it!!!! I would buy it again next time. All my tarts I got from her smell so great on cold sniff. This one is throwing great!!!

Sweet - BG's Vanilla Almond Twist is awesome! Miss her website something awful. [smilie=th_LA839B1117]

On this lovely Saturday I was melting GC - Birthday Cake in the morning. Sooo good! Right up there with Spotted Hog's.

This afternoon I was melting Kim's - Caribbean Coconut. This is a great, and rather strong, coconut scent! Just love it! 16.gif

For the evening I'm melting Nene's - Home Baked Bread. It smells incredibly just like home made bread.

I am trying hard to not cave for the sales...I don't need more wax...I don't need more wax...

Tonight is CJ's Hawaiian Kiss.

DD and I went to the Yankee Halloween Party and it was a lot of fun. The employees were so nice and they were all dressed up. I don't think I've ever seen so many YC employees in one location. There had to be at least 4 of them. DD dressed up as Ariel from The Little Mermaid.

I ended up getting a Candy Corn jar, a Pumpkin Patch jar, a free little Candy Corn Jar and the candy dish that they were selling for $7. It was a nice day.

Tonight I'm melting Carol's Buttercream Pie (sooo yummy but light) and burning YC's Green Grass. Green Grass isn't my typical kind of scent but the candle is so pretty when burning.

I am trying hard to not cave for the sales...I don't need more wax...I don't need more wax...

:? Debra - R U wearing your sparkly ruby red slippers? Now, click your heels together 3 times.... [smilie=th_u53]

I'm melting CFTKR's Harvest Zucchini Bread. Fabulous!

:P

Hi buddies.

Melting:

Busy Bee - Vanilla Apricot

Tuscaderos - Caramel Clouds

Burning:

Yankee votive trio - Creamy Caramel, Be Thankful, Black Cherry

Yankee - Lemon Chiffon jar

Yankee - Jellybean swirl jar