The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

LLVV ~ You and your Dad will continue to be in my prayers.

Olive ~ I am also so sorry to hear about what your Dad is going through...My Mom had lung cancer so I do understand. Your family is in my prayers as well.

This is a very tough time for both of you and I wish you both the strength to deal with this. [smilie=th_yay]

Cinnamon~ I am sorry to hear about the loss of your Mom... :P

Melting

Hot Apple Pie from Nellie's Acres

Good night...

RainbowCloudsSun.gif Good Morning

Starting off August with Carol's Cinnamon Bread Pudding...just put it in the melter, so nothing yet.

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday CoffeeTimeCups.gif

Happy August!

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers. My family and I really appreciate it. We'll know more about his situation sometime this week. Thank you so much.

Olive - I'm sorry to hear about your dad's diagnosis. Prayers and love to him. Which stage is he?

This morning I'm melting Carol's Maple Pumpkin...and loving it! I got an early start on melting this morning because we're going to DD's "boyfriend's" house for a family BBQ. They have an inground pool so she is very excited.

Cinnamon - I'm also sorry to hear about the loss of your mom....that's a hard one. Big hugs to you. [smilie=th_yay]

Melting CFTKR's Apple Indian Cake and it's [smilie=th_cc15] I foresee a bag of this in my future. :P

Warm thoughts and hugs to you LLVV, Olive, and Cinnamon.

Flipped another month on the calendar. Gee, how time flies.

Can-do - Crescent Rolls

SSS - Sugared Donuts (wish I had the real thing)

CYS - Mint Iced Tea

CMFS - candle - Orange Cranberry

Slatkin - candle - Seaside Escape

SA - candle - Blue Hawaii

Hi everybody,

LLVV, Olive, and Cinnamonkitty, thinking of you and your families, and sending sincere cyber hugs and good thoughts. [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

The granddaughters have gone home. They are so cute and really busy, especially the 5 y.o. [smilie=th_sorry_] Their chosen scents were SSS Crushed Raspberry, which was lovely but not very strong, and Can-Do's Bubble Gum. This doesn't smell much like bubble gum to me but it's plenty yummy and long lasting, with a nice scent throw.

Hoping August will be a really good month for all my CF buddies! :)

Gail

Rainy and dreery here today...but a good day for :)

Melting

Gypsy Witch from Nellie's Acres this morning....just my thing! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Maggie, gotta ask what you think Gypsy Witch smells like....

We just got back a little while ago and I am trying to decide what to melt now....I'm thinking something lemony or fruity...

Maggie, gotta ask what you think Gypsy Witch smells like....

Aria...it smells like a light floral and fruity incense to me...the description is: ...nag champa,magnolia and jasmine..and my secret stuff! ...you can really smell the nag champa in the background...I find it very soothing and unique. Even tho I can smell it all over the house it's not cloying.

Melting: 1 cuttable Jelly Donut from Carol and my house smells good enough to EAT!!!

Good evening!

I'm melting Carol's Fall Berry Shortcake and burning YC's French Vanilla. Loving my scent choices for tonight.

Good Morning, everyone. The weather service is saying this week will be the worst of all for heat and humidity so that was not very cheery news to start out the day.

For scent this morning it is Yankee Juicy Watermelon--very appropriate I thought for a hot summer's day. Have a good one, all.

Good morn, everyone. We just got back from a camping trip, was very nice. Today I'm melting: Blue Violet by Crosscreek, and Slices of Gold from Whiff & Sniff. Have a great day.

Susan

Good Morning! It's a rainy day here. A good day to stay inside with my melting wax. I'm burning from YC Tutti Frutti in the Kitchen. I'm melting from Kim's Tarts Cinnamon Crunch Cake in the foyer.

I melted Strawberry Kiwi from Can-Do yesterday It started out realy good then it changed scent in a bad way. Of course when you don't like the scent it seems to linger forever. I'm trying to find a fruit scent that is very authenic. My search continues.

Welcome back, Cookielady. I like camping too. Did you make S'mores?

I've got the same candle assortment going. Also, Cozy Cottage - Maryann's Special, and a tealight relight to clean out an old melter. I don't know what melt it is (something with apricot) but it still smells good and my one tealight relight has turned into a two tealight treat.