The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

MaggieMae

August's Amazing Aromas

Good morning!

Sweet - I hate sushi too. The only kind of sushi that I'll eat is the cooked kind...California Roll.

This morning I'm melting Maple Sugar Corn Pudding from Carol...love it!

Hello.

YC - votives - Strawberry Buttercream, Creamy Caramel, Cherry Lemonade

YC - Midnight Garden swirl

YC - Lemon Chiffon jar

YC - votive Mountain Lodge

YC - Jellybean swirl

Sharonana, :) :)

Debra, I hope your internet problems get solved quickly. That can be so aggravating!

SweetTart, I know exactly what you're saying. Life can frequently throw curve balls that sideline us for awhile and make staying on program really challenging. One of my mantras is from Richard Simmons. "Never give up." If we get sidetracked and fall off the wagon for awhile, it's really important to pick ourselves up, dust ourselves off, and keep on truckin'! [smilie=th_31]

Michele, sounds like a wonderful day! Enjoy yourselves!

I'm melting CCCC's Pina Colada and lovin' it!

Stay cool, everybody. Maybe we should all be melting Ice Capades or Jack Frost. :shock:

Gail

Denim, good luck girl and keep us updated. I must tell you that going to the meetings is KEY... when you have to answer to someone else, at least I, followed it more closely. And the meetings are fun! I personally haven't exercised much, just not my thing. I can't imagine what I would have lost had I exercised.

Seems so wrong to be burning candles in 115 degree heat, LOL.

Kitchen: Strawberry Jam Cheesecake + Vanilla Caramel Cookies

Office: Bizzy B's chunk candle - Caramel + Apple Pie

BR: GC Clean Sheets

Garage (don't ask, LOL): Strawberry GC

Stay cool everyone :shock:

Just blew out a couple of Yankee Macintosh candles I've had going this afternoon. It is 102 on the north side of the house--yuk!! Just put on a Yankee Vanilla Cupcake tart for the rest of the day--no more candles until early tomorrow morning when it is marginally cooler.

Seems so wrong to be burning candles in 115 degree heat, LOL.

Kitchen: Strawberry Jam Cheesecake + Vanilla Caramel Cookies

Office: Bizzy B's chunk candle - Caramel + Apple Pie

BR: GC Clean Sheets

Garage (don't ask, LOL): Strawberry GC

Stay cool everyone :)

Garage? I can't not ask. :shock:

I'm not even allowed IN the garage / man cave, let alone with a candle in tow.

:)

Orange Chiffon Thumb Prints from CFTKR.

Twinsmom - Carol's Orange Chiffon Thumbprints is soooo good! :shock: Now that you've been in SC for a while, which one is hotter.....SC or FL?

Trep - is the forecast looking any cooler 4 U next week? I hope..I hope..I hope... :)

I'm melting CFTKR's Apple Zucchini Bread. Another winner!

LOL! Nope, garage is not air conditioned....the kitty box is in the garage, and since I was in and out of the garage organizing this afternoon....I needed it to smell better than it did...hee heee :shock: The tarts from inside always smell up the garage nicely, but I wanted just a little bit more today!

Tonight I'm melting Peter Pumpkin Pie from Carol. Incidentally, DD picked out a Mother Goose riddle book for me to read to her tonight. One of the riddles was Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater.

Me again. I forgot to post what I'm sniffing tonight.

Candles Made from Soy - Plumeria back of the house

Southern Star Scents - Zucchini Bread in the kitchen

Two completely different scents going on around here. Both are good but they are duking it out in the hallway.

I am on day 2 of Friendly Fumes Steamy Sauna and it is just starting to fizzle out.

Starting Scentsy Oxford after all the pets get fed. They seem to think they come first! :shock:

Sweet&spicey--yes they are promising some relief by Saturday and I think I will hold them to it. This is way beyond old and I know from reading on here that many of you are suffering with this heat and humidity also.

Starting the day out with Yankee Mandarin Cranberry in a two wick candle and tart. I love this one and I am really getting sold on these large two wick Yankee tumblers. They put out so much throw and get a full melt pool really fast and no muss and fuss.

Have a great day everyone and stay cool. :P

Good Morning! Melting from Can-Do Blackberry Croissant. I like this and it's pretty strong. I keep getting hints of chocolate though.

Have a great day!

Sweet&Spiceygirl, I think the temperatures in SC are a little higher but with a lot less humidity. I find that in the morning when I first walk outside the humidity does not hit you in the face like FL.

We are getting used to the area and we are very happy. Husband loves his job and I have a interview tomorrow so we will keep chugging along. I'm finding that no matter where you live you get into a routine and life just moves very smoothly. I'm the type of person who really does not like changes. But as I age I accept things more positively.

Melting Cinnamon Bread Puddin from AMS...this is SO good!!! I left it going last night and when I got up this morning it had my house smelling just wonderful!