The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Fragrant Fireworks

Hi you all ! [smilie=The_Hi]

Trep and sweet&spicey - you both are funny with the whole xmas thing. Lol

Well today was a tiring day at work and having to deal with some coworkers who could be such a jerk at times. Sometime some ppl just dont know when they just cross the line. sighs... some ppl can be rude. [smilie=th_sad-1] and having to work with them too, sheesh. :cry: God, give me the strength to not wana kick there butts. Lol. But all is good. I alway try to keep in mind to be the person you want to be. Love and Peace rite? Hee hee!!

Relaxing now at home melting CFTKR coconut lime verbena - not realy a big fan of coconut but this is ok. the throw is not as strong though :lol: but its pretty mellow [smilie=th_pardon]

Take care everyone [smilie=th_cc8]

trep, here ya go....a little Christmas....img139.gif...feeling cooler yet?

sweet, I will have to remember to sing Christmas carols next time I'm in a hot car... [smilie=th_cc8]

SweetTart, I used to work with some rude, jerky people too years ago. Sometimes they would really tick me off. I know it's hard, but hang in there. :lol:

Tonight, we are enjoying....

YC Bay Breeze jar....love this scent....fresh air and water

CFTKR ~ Sugar Me Blue....forgot how much I like blue sugar scents! love3.gif

Have a great night! 13_7_5.gif

Hi all!

Currently melting:

K - Romp in the Orchard - GG - A really strong excellent apple scent and a favorite

LR - Lemonade & Berries - CFTKR - A favorite

BR - Peach & Sweet Berries - SH - A favorite

Bathroom - Cactus & Sea Salt - EW - A favorite

Smells awesome in here!

Lady-How are you liking the Tropical Tuberose?

Everyone has some great scents going.

Had to take a little break from the summer scents today-Melting CFTKR Caramel Cinnamon Latte. Smells great as usual!!

Lady-How are you liking the Tropical Tuberose?

Candlelove - Very nice and strong if you like florals. Tuberose is about the only floral that I do like. The scent lingered for a long time.

Just started Wild Mountain Honey by Candles by Lucy.

Good Morning! melting from Kim's Tarts Hot Baked Apple Pie. Burning the same candles from yesterday.

Have a great day and stay cool!

Aria, love that snowglobe!

Recent melts:

CYS gypsy nights

Southern Star secret recipe

YC blue hydrangea

YC autumn fruit

Gearing up for my Christmas in July weekend...digging out the Christmas scents!

Hey, y'all. This sticky, steamy morning I am melting CHC-Eucalyptus Spearmint and AMS votive-Basil Sage Mint. It is smelling fresh and clean in my house. Have a great day, everyone.

Good Morning

This morning I am melting Dad's Cucumbers from Can Do..love this...

Last night I melted some Christmas tarts that are about 3 years old...sugared spruce in the shape of a Christmas tree. I forgot the name of the vendor, she sot some pretty good raves here but is now out of business.....

Enjoy the day!

Good morning!

I'm melting Carol's Coconut Cake and trying to finish off my New Zealand Wild Berry candle. I'm so excited because yesterday I bought 2 Jelly Donut candles from YC and they smell soooo delicious cold. They will go perfectly with Carol's Jelly Donut tarts (which are fantastic!!!!!!!!).

Guest Viennalady

Today I am melting Voluspa "Italian Tangelo". Very fresh and citrone!

[smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Today it's Mimi's House from Can-Do....love this scent anytime of the year, but I think it smells best in the summer!

I am late getting on here today but am melting Yankee Orchard Pear.

Well, using Christmas scents definitely did NOT make it cooler outside but I enjoyed them anyway. I may try the carols next. Ha!! Guess we might as well laugh. Soon enough I'll be wanting tropical scents to make the cold go away so there you have it.

Have a nice night, everyone.

Burning my Gold Canyon Cinnamon jar candle in the kitchen...can smell it all through the house~~Gold Canyon's Cinnamon is by far....the best Cinnamon out there ;):)

SweetTart, I used to work with some rude, jerky people too years ago. Sometimes they would really tick me off. I know it's hard, but hang in there. ;)

Aria - Oh yeah you use to too? [smilie=grrr] .... But thanx for the reassurance. and yeah Im hanging in there. Im all good now. Keeping positive and looking what matters most to me. ;)

Well melting CFTKR mangosteen- decent scent throw and the scent is not bad [smilie=th_gif]

Happy melting everyone.