The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Fragrant Fireworks

Aria--yes we are still under an excessive heat warning--yesterday a 37 yr old man from around here was found dead in a field. He got too hot, they think and got disoriented and wandered off. It was quite tragic and a reminder of how serious this high heat and humidity really can be.

I have on HL Candy Corn now--it is just getting started. Hope everyone has had a good day.

Melting Can-Do Beach Daisies today. On a mid-day break between meetings and trying to get a little housework done.

Trep, that is tragic. We have the same challenge here though our humdity isn't nearly as high. We have been under heat warnings off and on for a couple of weeks and it really puts people in danger.

LLVV - thanks for the heads up @ Carol's. Just took a quick peek and she has even more zucchini bread blends! [smilie=th_offtobed] [smilie=th_fear8]

Trep - that's so sad. We usually think of the elderly and the very young having trouble w/excessive heat/humidity, but it can happen to anyone. [smilie=th_yourock]

Melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Zucchini Bread.

[smilie=th_e16] Everyone...

Mother Nature deserves one of these...rollingpin.gif

OMG, did you say ribfest?! girlies0280rg9.gif Sign me up!

Anjoy, have fun with the pickles! viannen_42.gif

sillys, I sort of like thunderstorms too, but the wind is what was scary this time! fl7.gif

Aria- [smilie=th_aa17] you guys have and come up with the funniest and cutest emoticons. But how exciting new tv!!

Trep- [smilie=th_OMG] that is scarey and sad... everyone stay cool and hydrated ok! [smilie=th_fear8]

Denny -You win 10 extra enabling points for your help. :lol:

sweet&spicey- thats cute. Lol

MaggieMae- Wow!! your BIL won 1st price for his ribs?!?! Thats awesome!! must be good!! Yummmm!! [smilie=th_offtobed]

debra99 -yes i did with the ribs!! Almost every stand/booth i have tried from each company. love ribs. Lol.

We have house guests from Iowa. I'm not sure what's on the agenda, where we'll be going, or even if they like scents, so I might not get to melt much for the next few days. [smilie=th_fear8]

PuppyLove- [smilie=th_baaaaa] with the house guest!! lol. [smilie=th_bb24] Beside who doesn't like smelly goody scents. Hee Hee!! Im sure they wont mind... hope not. I say go melt what your heart desires and dnt let nobody stop you. Hee Hee!! [smilie=th_a194]

Well melting CFTKR strawberry banana whip - yummy, i like [smilie=th_yourock]

[smilie=th_sml29] happy melting everyone!!

changed the bathroom melter to haleys lemon pound cake. I noticed haleys are really only good for small rooms for me.

Had yc christmas cupcake going and dumped it out,as it was either a really light throw or no throw. Changed it out to blue geckos caramel corn.

Hi everyone! Melting and LOVING some new tarts from a company I haven't tried before~ Tarts w/ Hearts Amazing Apple Pie (dupe of Home Interiors' Baked Apple Pie) and Lemon Chiffon, which smells a lot like HI's lemon candle from a long time ago. Yum!

Boy, trep, that is pretty scary when even the young and healthy can not handle the heat you have.

mp - aw c'mon...you are making me salivate over your new Scentsy scent. After my big Scentsy spree, I need more like... [smilie=th_offtobed]

Tonight is Honey Citrus from Lathers and Lights.

Trep- That is very sad. It's so frightening how fragile life is.

I am feeling chilled now that I am in the A/C so I am melting some fallish stuff...

Carina love Pumpkin from CYS

Gingerbread Pumpkin from Busy Bee (I think...no label)

Have a goodnite... [smilie=th_offtobed]

Recent melts:

Bella's - Sicilian Sizzle

FM - Pistachio Custard Cake

CFTKR - Baked Vanilla Crunch

Can-Do - Vanilla Apple

Kim's - Blackberry Sage, Cherry

Good Morning, Only one melter going today and it's Mimi's House from Can-Do. This is my comfort scent. I love how my house smells when I'm melting this.

Upstairs ~ Whipped Cream & Honeydew

Downstairs ~ Vanilla Butter Fudge

Both from Can-Do

There sure are a lot of great scents going on this board today.

Around here it's Crosscreek

Booberry Cupcakes

Lemon Noel Cookies

Hi everyone,

Just doin' some cleaning around the house. It is too hot outside to do anything out there today. Melting a few different tarts....

Upstairs- LB- cocnut taire flower, this one smells beautiful, must re-order

Downstairs- CBV- texas summer

Bathroom- flip flops

Have a great day.

Karrie

Melting White Tea & Cactus from Scentsy. I haven't melted this in along time and I'd forgotten how much I like it.

I am just switching out the melter to Yankee Christmas Cookie--maybe that will make the temperature outside go down from the mid-90's??? :lol:

Trep - let us know if that worked! :lol: Truth be told [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy] ....yesterday I had to stop at the grocery store on the way home from work, so had a longer than usual car ride. It was soooo hot in the car, I started singing Christmas carols. [smilie=th_ef7d03c7] Thought I'd try the 'mind over matter' kind of thing. At least I was on the freeway and no one could hear me. [smilie=th_yay] :lol:

Am melting CFTKR's Cinnamon Vanilla Smoothie. Mmmm....not overly spicy, the vanilla mellows it out nicely.

I am enjoying my new tart melter (a green marbled 2-piece from CFTKR) and all of the tarts that I ended up with. I am currently melting CFTKR Mandarin Coconut. I picked a bag of this scent on my fiance's request for something citrus and I like it. It's summery.