The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
Candlefind Placeholder

July's Fragrant Fireworks

Lady....how do you like the Wild Mountain Honey from Candles by Lucy? This is such a rich honey scent and lasted a long time for me!

Today it's German Chocolate Cake from Candles by Lucy....this reminds me a lot of Hot Fudge Brownie by AMS.

Okay, Maggie, I gotta ask....what does Eskimo Kisses smell like????

SweetTart, yes girl....rude, jerky people have been around for aaaaages!!!! I bit my tongue many times when I really wanted to tell a coworker off!!!! [smilie=th_gif] I just tried to mind my own business, but being a supervisor and having to deal with ignorant people on a daily basis was hard! ;)

becky, I love a good cinnamon scent....enjoy!

trep, you are such a trooper girl....

Tonight's melt is brought to you by CBV....Tokyo Spring....it's lovely, just lovely! ;)

Have a great night!

YC sage and citrus

YC island spa

I went to the mall yesterday, and the Yankee store has been completely remodeled...much more attractive.

[smilie=th_smilies-2] [smilie=th_smielyfight]

Good morning!

Debra - Yes, Jelly Donut is back as a Treasure. The lady at YC told me that she didn't think the scent was going to last very long because it smells so good.

This morning I'm melting Carol's Colonial Kettle Corn and Harvest Zucchini Bread. I already love Colonial Kettle Corn from last night. I'm burning YC's Vanilla Coconut and French Vanilla.

Good Morning... [smilie=th_smielyfight]

Aria~ The scent is supposed to be: cool fresh air, spearmint and cotton candy...I wasn't really finding any of that except the mint...not very strong either. This was the first dud of the bunch. [smilie=th_cha40]

Melting:

KeyLime Cake from FM in 3 different melters!!! [smilie=th_smilies-2] I just LOVE this one!!!

Thanks Maggie....sounds like an interesting combo, too bad some of the other notes don't come across in the melter.

Melted a LOL tart earlier....Candy Crush type...didn't like it at all...waaaay too sweet. blech..[smilie=th_smielyfight]

Now I'm finishing up CBV Tokyo Spring and starting another melter with Mimi's House. I will have to order from Donna soon....only one Mimi's House tart left in my stash now!!! thpanic.gif

Wow - no one's posted since 10:30 this morning? Y'all taking a siesta or sumthin? [smilie=th_a136] [smilie=th_smielyfight]

I almost didn't turn my melter on. It's 93 w/a dewpoint of 72 and feels like 101. And for tomorrow? Ditto. [smilie=th_smilies-2] Gotta have my smellie fix, so just put on CrossCreek's Orange Pineapple Granita.

[smilie=th_cha40]

Sweet&Spicy~~I know what you mean....today hottest day of the summer so far...98 with a heat index of 110, same for tomorrow. Came straight home from work, and am not leaving my house all weekend!! SUnday supposed to have a cool wave...high of 90!!

Melting Kim's Cinnamon & Cinnamon Buns tarts this afternoon....House is smelling yummmmmy [smilie=th_smilies-2] [smilie=th_smielyfight]

Sweet&Spicy~~I know what you mean....today hottest day of the summer so far...98 with a heat index of 110, same for tomorrow. Came straight home from work, and am not leaving my house all weekend!! SUnday supposed to have a cool wave...high of 90!!

[smilie=th_a136] Ok....all in favor of moving onto fall....say aye! [smilie=th_smielyfight] [smilie=th_smilies-2] [smilie=th_cha40]

AYE!!!! AYE!!!!! AYE!!!!! I HATE THIS HEAT......so ready for fall [smilie=th_smilies-2] I think it is hotter here than in Florida....that's crazy!!! [smilie=th_smielyfight]

My favorite season is Fall....but I must say I am enjoying baking like a stuffed turkey after the snowy Winter we had! [smilie=th_smilies-2] ....I know...don't everyone do this... [smilie=th_smielyfight]

Time for a change...

Asian Dream from Snickerdoodle Creations

AYE! I'm counting the days 'til fall!

Melting a favorite from Scentsy, Vanilla Suede.