The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend. This time next week we'll be on Daylight Savings Time! [smilie=party]

I'm ending the evening with Shredded Coconut Cake from SH. If it were edible, it'd be finger lickin' good! :lol:

Gail

Good morning. In an attempt to whittle down my Yankee stash, I'm going to melt all YC scents Monday through Friday this week.

To kick off the week:

YC - Summer Fresh in 2 melters

YC - Moonlight Garden swirl jar

Loved Shredded Coconut Cake, PuppyLove.

That's a good idea, Jules. Let us know how that goes.

New round of Pink Sugar Kisses from SH and trying RVC with Buttercream Frosting from Country Hearts Mercantile.

Late to work, so I'm off. Hope everyone has a good day!

Guest Viennalady

This days I am melting Yankee Candles two Wick Tumbler "Juicy Peach", which is such a pleasant surprise for me. Really strong scent and an great smell of peach with spices.

Also in the tartburner: Yankee Candle's "Mandarin Cranberry".

For this spring fruit scents are my favourites.

Love and hugs

Ulrike

:lol:

Happy Monday [smilie=party]

Melting Carol's Strawberry Pine...its an "OMG" incredible scent..totally can't get enough of it!!

Have a blessed day :lol:

It's a gorgeous Monday morning here. Upon outside flower inspection, I have load of everything coming up fast.!!! I getting ready to put on Can-Do Mimi's House. A wonderful scent for today. Have a great Monday morning everyone. Computer issues still not resolved, but we're slowly working on it.

Howdy, peeps!

I'm melting Cheryl's Maple Syrup, a yummy and strong one.

Have a good day filled with delightful scents, my friends! :lol:

Gail

Good morning. In an attempt to whittle down my Yankee stash, I'm going to melt all YC scents Monday through Friday this week.

Great idea, Jules! Except that I will do this with my EW stash. I fear that these tarts are starting to lose strength. I will attack my Yankee stash next.

EW - Lemon Biscotti in 2 melters.

EW - Limes & Coconuts

Hi everyone!

I'm remelting Carol's Wildberry this morning (one of my favorites...wish she'd carry it again) and Blueberry Cheesecake. Both have outstanding throws.

She's mailing my most recent order today so I can't wait for tomorrow to come! Yippie!!!

Good Morning !

The house is once again quiet. Back to normal today. This morning I am melting Haley's Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin.

Good idea Jules-I should try melting from the same vendor all week to get rid of some of my stash. I ave a lot of SSS amd EW. The EW probably need to go first. I miss that vendor.

It looks like a beautiful day here but still a bit on the cool side.

Hi guys,

Wow LLVV, you get your order in 1 day? I thought I was quick in getting them from Carol in 2 days. Lucky you. I guess my part of LI takes a bit longer..........LOL

Anyway, home today with my back. I think I am getting spring fever girls. I just want to be home in the house and doing house things. I must get out of this.

Cindy, if you come here. I went on Yahoo today and looked for ya......you were not there.

So sad :lol: Miss ya.

Today I am burning a candle from Carol in Orange Vanilla Coffee, Yes BF its from you. Remember the coffee mug? Love it!

Melting Pink Sugared Pumpkin from Front Porch....omg! I wish they were still around and you didn't have to like order 50 at a time now.

Also melting something yummy from CYS. Its from the Valentine collection and called something like "If thou shalt love me". I have it going in my bedroom and can smell the chocolate goodness downstairs. I forgot the combo in this one.

So, needless to say.........it smells very yummy in here today. Both children are at school (9th gr. and college freshman) and DH is outside cleaning up around the yard. I think he has spring fever as well. Has an interview this Wednesday, so I am keeping my fingers crossed. Had one a few weeks ago and they have not made a decision yet. It seems as the economy is picking up slowly and business's are deciding to take more chances. I sure hope so. God, help me this man is going stir crazy. I feel bad for him.

OK, I am off to read the threads and see whats new.

Have a wonderful day all.

This days I am melting Yankee Candles two Wick Tumbler "Juicy Peach", which is such a pleasant surprise for me. Really strong scent and an great smell of peach with spices.

Also in the tartburner: Yankee Candle's "Mandarin Cranberry".

For this spring fruit scents are my favourites.

Love and hugs

Ulrike

Ulrike~ I love Mandarin Cranberry!!!

Lady & Michele~ I am very jealous of your Everyday Whims stash!!!

Still melting Orchard Hills from CYS...what a dope I am...I can't believe I thought it was floral when the name says..."ORCHARD"....I think my brain was on the fritz yesterday. In any event, this one is strong and wonderful!!!

Melting Pink Sugared Pumpkin from Front Porch....omg! I wish they were still around and you didn't have to like order 50 at a time now.

Maurie, She is selling 6-pack ice cream scoops again. Look at the Sales thread for her closeout sale. I see that she has also posted new scents since I ordered on Friday.

Maurie, She is selling 6-pack ice cream scoops again. Look at the Sales thread for her closeout sale. I see that she has also posted new scents since I ordered on Friday.

Oh wow, thanks I will go and check that out.

Regarding the Orchard scent. I had a girlfriend who used to say Orchard, but meant Orchid.....I would laugh at her each time.

Just put on Marshmallow Campfirs scent shot from CBV- smells just like a roasted marshmallow over the campfire smell (light on the campfire scent)....love it!!!!

Happy Monday! Doesn't look much like Arizona here - more like Seattle. So, I'm melting YC's Stormwatch (one of my all-time favorites, glad it's back and glad it's in tart form too!!)

Lady & Michele~ I am very jealous of your Everyday Whims stash!!!

Maggie-please email me your address and I will be happy to share some EW stash with you.

also jealous of Lady's and Michele's EW stash. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] Have fun with them this week.

Switching out YC scents from this morning for:

YC - Candied Apple in the kitchen

YC - Sweet Honeysuckle in the back bedroom