The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

I have got melting today BG Downy April Fresh and Candledippers Paradise Cove. I too am not a big fresh scent fan but once in a while I really crave them. Today was one of those days. It smells so clean in here. These scents really clean the air.

Lemon Squares was so enjoyable. I really liked it. I now have Teakwood Treasures melting but I have to leave soon...DD has a karate class tonight. Dinner is all ready for us when we get home. Dinner, bath, bed...ahhhh....then it's my time to relax. This is literally the first time I've sat down and have actually had 5 minutes to myself. Well, DD, Oliva (the pig cartoon) and me.

Melting Beautiful Day from YC on this 'beautiful day' in the desert. Still a little chilly (well, for us) but the skies have cleared up and there is a hint of our usual spring weather.

I intended to go to the YC store today and pick up a jar of this scent, and use my $1 tart coupon, but I ended up with a sickie home from school. Hopefully tomorrow.....

mom, hope your sickie feels better

Pam, glad you are back. I was on a jury for a trial once and really enjoyed the experience. I am still perusing Nene's site and plotting an order. She has so many good scents.

Oh yeah, I'm a fan of Phoebe too!

Aria--the Hallmark stores in our area do have the oil--it is usually right next to the potpourri--the jar is inside a little box. I got mine, however, at a small local gift shop. Also the storms were all around us but we only got rain.

I just now started melting as I have been gone all day. It is North Pole from Yankee--since it is 30 degrees colder here today than yesterday it seemed appropriate.

Oh my Pam...What happened that you needed a Marine to break it up???

[smilie=th_WE1summer013] Olive - sounds like your jury duty was a memorable experience. [smilie=iagree] Glad it's over for U, tho.

I emailed Carol because there were none listed on the site. I had an order from her today and wanted to add to it. There are none left.

Michele - Looks like we missed out. [smilie=th_sSig_what] [smilie=th_TONGUE22111]

Remelting last night's BG Vanilla Almond Twist. Plenty of smell left to it and I'm gonna squeeze every scent drop out of it. [smilie=kewl]

I didn't realize so many of you are still following Phoebe. [smilie=kewl] You're very welcome, friends. I'm glad you're enjoying the little sweetie.

Katz, congrats on your DS's BD! You're far from old. Just wait until your grandkids start turning 20! [smilie=th_sSig_what]

Olive, welcome back! I hope your jury duty wasn't too stressful and I'm glad you're done. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Mom, I hope your child feels better quick!

Candlelove, [smilie=iagree] completely about the fresh scents. You make me want to melt one! Actually, I kinda am. It's Busy Bee's wonderful Banana Ivy. It's definitely soothing to this tired, too busy gal. [smilie=th_TONGUE22111]

Gail

Olive, I love Cast Iron cookies too! It smells just like someone has cookies in the oven even before I get to my front door when it is going.

Gail, enjoy your busy day!

I had always wished for jury duty and never get it. my sister used to be called quite frequently. One week after I moved here from NY, I got a forwarded letter for guess what....yep! jury duty. I called the county clerk's office back in NY and the lady told me I was the only person she had ever heard say they were disappointed they missed out. lol I had to send a copy of a recent bill with my current address on it as proof I had moved.

this rainy night I wanted a good heavy bakery. CCCC Monster Munch is just the ticket.

have a good eve, all.

Kim~ I have been watching Phoebe too! She is such a beautiful bird and I also find it relaxing. I always put the volume on HIGH and listen to all the bird calls. I love it. (Thanks Gail!!!)

Oh my Pam...What happened that you needed a Marine to break it up???

Melting

CYS Harvest Kitchen... [smilie=th_WE1summer013] one of my favorite scents from Judy!! I could melt it 24/7.

LOL Apple Danish in FR...delicious.

Hey Maggie. Some of the jurists just all wanted to be heard at once and were rather heatedly talking over each other. Our Marine just politely but very firmly told us to speak one at a time. She was really good.

Good evening! Tonight I'm melting YC Almond Cookie and CFTKR Strawberry Crunch. Also burning YC Oatmeal Cookie and Spotted Hog Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies.

[smilie=th_WE1summer013] Sounds good.

Tonight's YC is Island Guave

It's my only non-floral Yankee tart. I must have been on one serious floral kick with YC when I stocked up. I'm determined to keep melting YC through Friday, but I am needing a bakery fix bad. I'm off to search my stash for a foody YC melt.

I pulled out my old Candle Haven stash and see I made a booboo - the Paradise Island which is super strong has tainted my Whipped Cream and Honeydew. [smilie=th_WE1summer013] I should not have co-mingled.

Tonight is Bedford Falls from Just Right.

hubby is suddenly getting into wax. lol I can't believe after 8 yrs of marriage, he is finally starting to notice and request. yep. he said he likes strawberry (not one of my all time favs but that's ok).

Our overnight meltie in the BR is strawberry bubblegum from CFTKR.

have a good night, all. I need to pay Nene and CCCC a visit. I noticed tonight I only have a few left from each. I'm trying to be 'good'. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Good Morning!

Today is the start of a damp, rainy weekend. Back to melltng from my EW stash:

Cup of Joe Pumpkin in 2 melters

Pumpkin Carrot Treat

:lol:

Rain here today too, Lady. Luckily not going to last all weekend, but right now it's pouring.

It's dark and stormy.

More of my YC stash today.

Lemon Lavender

Kiwi Berries

Moonlight Garden swirl jar

Lemon Lavender small jar

:lol:

good morning, all.

Trep, we have several walmarts here. the one I went to doesn't have those scentsy-type warmers or tarts, or the oil. I'll have to try one of the other stores. Do you use the coconut oil with your HFO's? I've always been on high alert when I use them because they seem to burn off so quickly.

CFTKR-lemon sugar cookies(mmm, good)

bergomot terragon leaves in the bath(such a nice green lush spa scent)

Garden gate in the BR

overcast here too. today is ironing day....glad I like to iron cuz I have lots of it.

happy Friday, everyone.

Yucky and rainy here...but it's FRIDAY!!! :lol:

Melting:

Snow Fairy from EW...so strong and beautiful. This one tart is overtaking the downstairs...I forgot how great the throw is on these!!! Thanks Michele!!!! [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Sugar Berries from BB...sweet and very nice.

Have a good one all and stay dry!

Horn of Plenty - Beecharmer's. This is a nice, strong one.

Pumpkin Cornbread - Beecharmer's. Smells yummy. I like that these also have a hint of honey to the scent. It changes up the scent just a bit.

Granny's Lemon Cake - SSS. One of my favorites.

I hope everyone has a good Friday!