The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Oh NOOOO Maggie...don't lose power!!!! happy115.gif Bummer about that Honey Gingerbread being discontinued Cry.gif.....ugh. I do love Can-Do's version and I think Nene's Honey Graham Pie Crust is also the same scent.

Kim, sorry to hear about your uncle....thsmileyangel.gif take care

Michelle, I truly love Fresh Floral Honeydew....it's fantastic

Susan, I got bombarded once when I was a little girl in our backyard. We had a tree swing.....need I say more?? rotfl2.gif

Since the afternoon continued to be dark and dreary, I lit a couple of candles....

YC Lavender Vanilla

Heartland Herb Pink Sugar Birthday Cake

Happy Melting! newdollsbonus170000187_l.gif

I am taking a break from packing my car for my trip. It is rainy, windy and cold here today--totally yuk!! I have on Yankee Strawberry Buttercream so at least it smells good in here. Hope you all have a nice evening.

Jason--I really like your spring avatar.

good eve, all.

Kim, sorry to hear of your loss. pcs are like cars; they are great when they work but so stressful when they don't.

work for me tonight so put on 2 of Carol's darling bunny tarts in Marshmallow for hubby. it has a hint of strawberry in it. he can enjoy when he gets home.

everything else been perking since this am.

have a great eve, all.

Yesterday and today I have gone through several scents:

Nene's Coastal Breeze (nice and strong!)

MD Blackberry Lemon Curd (weak and disappointing)

Nene's Juicy Fruit (I enjoyed this one!)

LOL Sweet 16 (a nice scent for spring!)

Bummer about that Honey Gingerbread being discontinued Cry.gif.....ugh. I do love Can-Do's version and I think Nene's Honey Graham Pie Crust is also the same scent.

[smilie=th_ef3416a0] Geeze....what were they thinkin? :roll: [smilie=th_1084] good thing we can still get it other places. Cheryl, SpHog and Candledippers carry it, also. Yay! [smilie=th_drinks]

Trep - have a great week visiting with your dad! :P

Candlelove - happy birthday! [smilie=HBday] Thought you'd get away w/out us celebrating? Nope! :P (thread started)

Was going to change the melter, then remembered we change the clocks (spring ahead) tonight, which shortens my melting time [smilie=party] , so am keeping the Pumpkin Crumble on.

Thanks for the reminder about daylight savings time. This one in the spring throws me off every year.

It's very windy here today, which makes it feel cooler than it really is. According to the extended forecast we're in for some warm and sunny days. Can't wait! Melting Amish Patchwork Quilt from Bella's.

Today was a great smelling day. I had Carol's Bluberry pie and Lemon Merginue pie melting all day long. Both were outstanding scents.

Evening all!

Well, we didn't end up loosing power but my Dad did.... so we all went over (up the road) and got the generator running so the basement would stop flooding. Of course, I lit a couple candles and hung out for the evening. My Mom had some old YC all over the house in Baking Spices...remember that one?

Stay safe and dry.

Last melts of the evening are:

EW - Fairy Forest

EW - Frosted Pumpkin in 2 melters. (I didn't realize I had so many EW Pumpkin scents - For the Love of Pumpkin, Cup of Joe Pumpkin, Pumpkin Carrot Treat, Frosted Pumpkin - YIKES!!) [smilie=superman]

[smilie=th_cocktail]

Good Morning, everyone. It is still raining here so I'll have a long (6 hrs) and dreary drive. The car is packed so as soon as daylight hits I will be on the road. I am finishing up last night's melt--Strawberry Buttercream--love this scent and that will be it for me today until I get to my dad's. Have a great day and for those of you in the northeast--stay safe.

Good morning!

Trep, have a safe trip!

This morning I'm melting Carol's Banana Cream Pie and Coconut Cake. I also have my Berry Jam candle burning.

The rain was terrible last night. A driving rain with heavy winds. I think a piece of our siding came off because I see it in the yard. Ugh.

[smilie=snoopy] and Happy Daylight Savings Time, everyone!

LLVV, blueberry and lemon meringue pie? Wow, your house must have smelled great! :lol: That storm sounds nasty. So sorry about your siding.

Maggie, your dad's basement flooded? That sounds pretty awful! I hope there wasn't much damage.

Lady, pumpkin, pumpkin, pumpkin. :P Your scents sound mighty good even though it's March! [smilie=cloud_9]

Trep, safe travels, girl.

Sweet, maybe it's time to go melter shopping! [smilie=superman]

Sharon, Mexican food? I'll be right there! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_flucht]

I'm melting the thoroughly delightful Cranberry Marmalade from SH. I thought about starting the day with a Christmas scent (like Sweet did) but I'm getting sooooo tired of those. They're almost gone though, then it'll be full speed ahead with spring!

[smilie=th_cocktail]

Happy, Happy Sunday, smellie friends! (the good kind, heh heh)

Gail

Good afternoon

smilie_wetter.gif This is our weather today....blech

I have one melter going....Bella's Grandma's Zucchini Bread....it's perfect for the rainy weather.

Sweet, maybe it's time to go melter shopping! [smilie=th_cocktail]

Puppy - we think alike! :lol: I really don't need a new one, the lights on others have gone out and they work fine. [smilie=superman] ...ya know.....shopping.... [smilie=snoopy]

MaggieMae....maybe I read your post wrong. I thought you prevented your dad's basement from flooding - ? :? Sure hope so!

Aria - your weather today sounds like ours yesterday. It rained the whole day. I thought my toes were beginning to web... :P

I'm still in a Christmas-y mood, so have changed to Can-Do's Sugared Spruce. Such a great scent! [smilie=cloud_9]

sweet.....Cozy Christmas is one of my favorites from AMS. I don't think she has it anymore though.

Starting off with Cinnamon Buns from Country Home Scents. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I've had the flickering light syndrome before, Sweet. My light bulbs soon went out after that. Reminds me I need to stock up on some.

Trep, I hope you've had a safe trip.

Lemon Poppy Seed - Laurie's. Nice, but light.

Sugar Britches - SSS

Brown Sugar Pecan - Almost Country. Hoping it was as good as Buttery Sugar Cookie!

Puppy...come on...bring your appetite.smileyeating3.gif Mexican food is our favorite too.

Our son moved out yesterday with his girlfriend, so we've been cleaning and reorganizing...INCleanDusting2HL2.gifINCleanVacuumingHL3.gif

Changed out my melters to Daniella's Palm Island in the kitchen and LR and melting Daniella's Milk Thistle in the bedroom. I just started these, so I haven't formed an opinion on their strength yet.

Hope everyone is having a relaxing Sunday. thbeachsmiley.gif Wish I was on some beach...........some where...........................cdwink.gif

good afternoon, all.

sharon, love fajitas. enjoy! I also love Palm Island. lush and green. mmm.

trep, have a good visit.

sweet, I love sugared spruce any time of the year. so good.

melted CCCC peppermint bark when i got home from work this morning. woke up a while ago and changed to CYS Viking Cake but don't smell anything. oh well.

Nene's Spa-the marathon BR scent that just keeps on going. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

CFTKR-tropical white musk in the BR

have a good rest of the day, all.

I'll change out the lr melter to strawberry banana whip for hubby before I leave for work.