The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Denim~ I totally agree...the Grapefruit & Mango tarts from Ashley's were so strong I had to turn two of the melters off. Usually, with the clamshells I use 2-3 cubes per melter...I only used 1 cube per melter and the scent was overwhelming. Great... but I plan on using less next time I melt! [smilie=th_huganimal]

Hello everyone!4lqqtqv.gif

Aria...good deal on the YC candles and such great scents.beaverhug.gif

The closest YC store is about an hour and a half away, so we very rarely go.cry2.gif It's in Birmingham and the traffic is crazy...the mall is congested...

Can you tell I'm getting old?171.gif

Anyway...melting CCCC Coconut Milk and Lavender in the BR...chilling out with the laptop and the TV on...

Have a good night!127fs4585254.gif

wow, Gail, very impressive! woo hoo!

twinsmom, I love gingered lime from Gold Canyon. had that burning all afternoon in teh kitchen. It throws like crazy.

also melted CYS raspberry white chocolate. this had a strong throw.

now switched out the LR to CBV caramelized pralines. i was in the mood for total caramel heaven this eve. oh golly, i so love this one.

karrie - that CBV scent is a favoite of mine, too!

Today has been so cold, and like Gail, those little white spots are not blooms coming off the trees...we have had snow flakes off and on.

Today:

Coral Dophin - Spiced Cranberries

Makin' Perfect Scents - Forbidden Fruit.

Toasted Marshmallow - CCS. I've tried this scent from a bunch of places, but this is my absolute favorite.

Pink Lemonade - Deca Candles.

Pink Sugar Kisses - SH

Scratch Cake - Tuscadero's. Delicious!

I ordered 5 dozen votives and tealights from Mylingy on Etsy...i haven't heard anything either...i may email today!!

Good morning.

In the spirit of blending, last night I mixed Greenhouse with Plumeria from YC and it was a winner of a combo.

This morning its YC Island Spa in two melters.

Good Morning everyone [smilie=th_huganimal]

Melting NeNe's Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies and its fabulous...love NeNe's scents so much!! Good and strong and so yummy too!!

Have a great and wonderful day!!!!!!

The weather is so nice here. I took a walk after I dropped DD off at preschool. The sun is shining and the temperature is just right. Not hot, not cold.

I'm remelting Carol's Pumpkin Butter and started Hot Mama. Hot Mama is a nice fresh grapefruit scent. I usually stay away from grapefruit scents but this one is great for today.

Starting off with Raspberry Truffle from Fragrant Memories! This is so good.....I'll have to get a big bag of this! [smilie=th_huganimal]

Red Velvet Cake from Haley's Heavenly Scents is in my melter right now.

It is a beautiful spring day here but they say bad storms could hit tonight.

Stay safe this evening, Trep! I guess we are officially into severe storm season in the Midwest and in the Tornado Alley area. Here in Colorado we don't really come under the gun until early June.

good afternoon, all. taking a break from cleaning(also doing some pre-spring cleaning) to check in. i just smile these past few days at all the spring like scents. seems like the heavy bakeries are slowly waving bye-bye for a bit.

Jules, that sounds like a great combo. i love greenhouse but never can get it to stay around very long. I also love their island spa but ditto on its lasting. If you like yC island spa, Nene's Spa smells just like it but uber strong and lasts forever...24 hours. yep. it's a strong one.

got my order from Carol today(super super fast...ordered on Monday) golly, there are some great ones. I want to melt everything at once. am waiting to get done cleaning then will change out my melters.

morning melts:

CFTKR lemon squares

CBV crepe myrtle in the BR-a bit sweet for me

CFTKR-remelt of Palm island in the bath. so love this and it is on it's 4th t-light

Susan, wow....4 tealights?? That is one powerful tart!! What goodies did you get from Carol?

Taking a wee breather right now with a nice hot cup of coffee....and enjoying my new Lavender Vanilla jar from YC. Really nice and calming, yet clean and fresh at the same time. How do they do that??

trep, that oil sounds heavenly. Where do you find Aromatique? Our Hallmark store carries the potpourri, but I've never seen hfo. Stay safe in those storms!

cleaning done and half way into the laundry. Nothing like that first time you can really open all your windows and get all your fresh smellies out into the melters and really enjoy them with a clean house to boot!

1/2 SS of CBV watercress and aloe in the BR. so nice and clean. fresh.

1/2 SS CBV Island Spa in the bath. love this one too., a tropical green lush, with fruity spa type scent.

Can-do Dad's Cucumbers and cream in the LR.

can we say spring?

Aria, got a sampler bag of Carol's pie slices. oh gosh they are just too darling! they all smell so good-fruits with sugared pie crust. the stand out for my nose is her key lime pie. oh gosh, got to get a bag of the pie tarts. I almost did this order but wanted to try first.

My Muse-oh so pretty. such a lovely feminine scent.

bear claw-repeat repeat repeat. have to have it on hand lol

Palm Island-repeat. had to get another bag I love it so much. such a great spa scent. CBV also carries it.

strawberry banana whip , strawberry bubblegum. (Hubby has told me that he likes strawberry scents so got some for him to put in nights before I go to work)

garden gate- kind of a sweet floral but there is something in there that does tame it down.

lemon sugar cookies-yum. can really smell the cookie in there

marshmallow bunnies and eggs. nice. a slight strawberry to it?

guava fig

bergomot and terragon- oh golly so pretty, clean, crisp.

per usual, she sent a ton of freebies. one of those huge life-like cinnamon donuts. it smells divine and so authentic and looks good enough to eat. huge. there was one in there called Australian grass bamboo. oooh, i see a bag of that in my future, and also bay leaf and citrus. I love Carol's tarts, CS, and selection.

!

Aria, got a sampler bag of Carol's pie slices. oh gosh they are just too darling! they all smell so good-fruits with sugared pie crust. the stand out for my nose is her key lime pie. oh gosh, got to get a bag of the pie tarts. I almost did this order but wanted to try first.

[smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon You are SO tempting me! :P I saw those pie slices the other day and they are just too darned cute. Maybe I'll just take a little look and see if there's any left. [smilie=th_autumboy]

Melting BG's Vanilla Almond Twist. LUV this scent!!! [smilie=th_pardon]