The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Good morning everyone.

I've been cleaning all morning but have some great scents going.

In the bedroom I'm melting Carol's Red Currant & Thyme Tea.

In the familyroom I have Carol's Cinnamon Sugar melting.

These wonderful scents keep me going through 2 hours of cleaning!

Good morning!emoticon-object-062.gif

Melting Haley's Seabreeze in kitchen and LR...

Melting Candle Dippers Awapuhi Seaberry in the BR...

I am discovering that these two vendors tarts do much better when they sit for a while.

I just put these on and they are already packing a wallop!smiley-sport011.gif

tuzki-bunny-emoticon-017.gifHappy Sunday! tuzki-bunny-emoticon-018.gif

Good day! Today I'm burning SSS Secret Recipe and ACG Almond Butter Pound Cake (not getting much from this one). Also melting AMS Almond Macaroon.

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Thoroughly enjoyed Can-Do's What's Cookin'? Nice and spicy bakery scent.

I've now switched to Pink Sugared from Carol. I also found a candle from Heartland Herb (oob) that is a combination of Birthday Cake and Pink Sugar. I was hoarding it, but have decided to burn it. It's a big quart jar, so it should last for awhile!

ladylcl, I don't get much from ACG candles either.... I have an apple spice on on my shelf and it looks pretty, but not much scent at all.

sharonana, the dancing emoti guys are funny [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Lady and Aria~ What does ACG stand for? I think my brain is lethargic today...

Melting (Busy Bee) Banana & Ivy...what a surprise! I am not a big fan of the banana scents...they usually smell like Laffy Taffy but since others mentioned this scent I decided to give it a try. Well, with the ivy it is super! I am very happy with these Busy Bee tarts. Definite reorder in the future. Just got back from the ice skating rink with the twins...I am pooped. Time for a rest. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Lady and Aria~ What does ACG stand for? I think my brain is lethargic today...

Maggie, ACG is A Cheerful Giver. I thought I'd give them another try since several of the shops near me have started carrying them. People rave about them but I just don't get their appeal, and I got the big one...34 oz Papa jar. Maybe my nose has become desensitized from using stronger tarts and candles. [smilie=iagree]

Melting CFTKR Bear Claw - Yum!!

goo eve,

alot of great sounding scents this day.

lady, Carol's bear claw is oh so so so o good. mmmm.it's one of hers I have to have a bag of onhand at all times.

only switched out the LR melter, as I have to work. hubby loves strawberry scents so put on CBV strawberry Kiwi for him to enjoy. lol

enjoy your eve, all.

Olive - have U been on jury duty before? It's not so bad, even kinda interesting. Unless it's a criminal trial w/guys that look like this.... [smilie=iagree] :shock: [smilie=th_bb24] You can still come here to play w/us in the evening. :)

Last melt of the day is S&S Zucchini Bread. Cisley - I think it was you that said you're a fan of ZB scents...I'm a member of that club, too. :P

Olive - have U been on jury duty before? It's not so bad, even kinda interesting. Unless it's a criminal trial w/guys that look like this.... [smilie=iagree] :shock: [smilie=th_bb24] You can still come here to play w/us in the evening. :)

Last melt of the day is S&S Zucchini Bread. Cisley - I think it was you that said you're a fan of ZB scents...I'm a member of that club, too. :P

Me three!! :P

[smilie=iagree] I'm part of the Zucchini Bread fan club too.

Anyone else getting sucked into the Oscars vortex tonight? I'm already watching the red carpet show on E.

Tonight I'm melting Vanilla Pound Cake from Swan Creek.

[smilie=iagree] I'm part of the Zucchini Bread fan club too.

Anyone else getting sucked into the Oscars vortex tonight? I'm already watching the red carpet show on E.

Tonight I'm melting Vanilla Pound Cake from Swan Creek.

Yes, I'm also watching the Oscars from the land of the giant ego's.

I love watching it on E. love seeing all the fashions and jewelry.

I'm also melting SSS Marie's Pink Cookies. Yum!

It keeps raining on and off here. I hope the red carpet stays dry.

Thanks Lady! :P

Pam~ Hope you have something interesting to listen to if you get picked. :)

Sweet~ OH NO!!! I hope they don't look like that! Creepy. Especially if they are do'in those moves.... [smilie=iagree]

Still the same scents going...I am also a fan of the ZB....yummy!

Tonight it's Red Hot Beans from Can-Do and sinfully hot from AMS. The Red Hot Beans is a sample from Donna...I need a 6 pack of this!

Hope everyone had a great day!

Finished up my spring cleaning, vacuumed, swiftered and washed all my wood floors, then went out to the outlets to get my nephew some clothes for his 3rd b'day. I love Children's Place, they have the cutest clothes! Then we went to YC and got loads and loads of tarts from their dollar sale.

Relaxing on the couch watching the red carpet for the Oscars.

Have a wonderful night everyone!

olive, good luck with jury duty. I had it in Jan. Long days, but interesting nonetheless.

On this cloudy, dreary day I'm enjoying a warm, cozy scent; Chestnuts & Brown Sugar from Bella's.

Melting Evening Eclipse's Sweet Brandy.

Pity that I love this scent because after a really bad first time customer experience, I've sworn never to order from EE again.

It's a really sexy, slightly boozy, slightly bakery scent. I really like it. Again, pity.

I like that Sweet Brandy scent, too.

Evening melts:

Pink Sugar Kisses - SH

Paradise - SH. This is a good strong scent to cover up the bathroom cleaner smells.

Burning:

Candy Corn candle - Laurie's Candle Cupboard. Not much scent throw, I'm afraid. That's a shame because it's a great burner.

Put on Orchard Hills from CYS...thought is was a floral by the name but it's pumpkin, apples, cranberries, oranges and a hint of fall air....it seems to be a bakery type scent. It is smelling so delicious!!!

[smilie=iagree]