The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Tonight I have YC's Berry Jam burning and Carol's Best Friends melting. I'm getting ready for some trash TV...Real Housewives. DH laughs at me for watching this show but after a long day I just need something mind numbing.

Today I've been burning the remainder of my Crossroads Buttered Maple Syrup candle. Also melting CFTKR Spiced Pear and Scentsationals Vanilla Bean.

I haven't been posting much the last few days. The crew is home and keeping me busy. I haven't even melted nor have i been on the computer much. I love to relax on here and catch up on some posting. Hope everyone has a nice evening!

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Everyone-we are starting to have some spring like weather here and today should be the best so far so I am excited about that. Haven't decided what to melt yet today. Yesterday afternoon was Yankee Honeydew Melon and last evening a Vanilla Cupcake candle. Hope everyone has a great day and weekend.

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

This morning it's Splinters and Rags from Busy Bee...this one was a freebie and it's very nice and unique...can't place the scents in this one at all.

Have a great one! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

good morning, all.

spring around the corner here too. Unfortunately, the spring season here is short-lived. seems like we go from a few little crocus popping up to the heat of the sun wilting the tulips, daffs, and hyacinths. I love spring in NY-it lasts longer.

LLVV-I consider myself to be a tv 'snob'- just about nothing but documentaries, news programs, PBS fan--but but---I too am addicted to The Real Housewives of Orange County, and NY. I don't watch the others. have watched the OC housewives since season One. It's like watching a train wreck--hard to watch but too hard to look away. lol I've missed the last few weeks of it though because of the Olympics. I need to play catchup. the good thing about Bravo is that they rerun episodes of shows throughout the week.

this morning it is:

CFTKR-sea Island grapefruit remelt in the bath

CFTKR-Sutras passion in the BR

CYS-peanut butter banana fluff

CBV-orange chiffon cake burning in the DR

have a good day, all!

Hi everyone! happy064.gif

This is what I have going....

YC jar ~ Tutti Frutti

WG pillar ~ Snickerdoodle

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

This morning it's Splinters and Rags from Busy Bee...this one was a freebie and it's very nice and unique...can't place the scents in this one at all.

Have a great one! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I bought some of that scent from GHBT's and I really liked it. Smells like camphor to me.

Today I am melting a new one from GHBT's. It is called Cotton Balls and Blossoms. I AM IN LOVE!!!!! This is one amazing scent! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Happy Friday and it is a beautiful day here. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] This morning i am melting Bellas-Lick Me All Over. I'm heading out in a bit to do my Friday grocery shopping. Hopefully we'll get this dumb computer fixed over the weekend. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

good morning, all.

spring around the corner here too. Unfortunately, the spring season here is short-lived. seems like we go from a few little crocus popping up to the heat of the sun wilting the tulips, daffs, and hyacinths. I love spring in NY-it lasts longer.

LLVV-I consider myself to be a tv 'snob'- just about nothing but documentaries, news programs, PBS fan--but but---I too am addicted to The Real Housewives of Orange County, and NY. I don't watch the others. have watched the OC housewives since season One. It's like watching a train wreck--hard to watch but too hard to look away. lol I've missed the last few weeks of it though because of the Olympics. I need to play catchup. the good thing about Bravo is that they rerun episodes of shows throughout the week.

this morning it is:

CFTKR-sea Island grapefruit remelt in the bath

CFTKR-Sutras passion in the BR

CYS-peanut butter banana fluff

CBV-orange chiffon cake burning in the DR

have a good day, all!

OH that's funny, The OC housewives is one of my guilty pleasures too! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Not melting anything yet, I'm still at work, but wanted to chime in....

I watch ALL the housewives!! My favorite would be New Jersey, and my least favorite is Atlanta. But I can't miss an episode of any of them.!!! Too Funny!!!

Just added Carol's Lemon Gumdrop Tini in the mudroom....a really fresh, lemony scent with a little extra something....not sure what though.

Hi wax buddies,

Mundane duties have kept me away from my smellies all morning. [smilie=th_insane] But no more! I just started Can-Do Peppermint Spa. If the cold sniff is any indication, it's gonna be a good one! [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Gail

haha those housewives are addicting! I started out not caring for any of them but somehow through all these seasons, i can find the good in all of them.

Gail, that peppermint spa sounds wonderful. mmm, anxious to hear what it smjells like melting.

Aria, I've thought about that lemon gumdrop tini. Is there maybe lime in it too?

didn't get much throw from that CYS. I am not having good luck with the throw on them. hmmm. maybe my house?

switched over to CBV heart tart combo of lemon vanilla, biscotti, and sugar cookie. I am loving these lemon bakeries!

So fun to read everyone's melts...we're seeing less pumpkins and spice and more spring flowers and fruits!

Susan, regarding the Lemon Gumdrop Tini....I went and read Carol's description and it says there's "a hint of green". I think that explains it....it's lemony and sort of herbal-y I think.

Speaking of Carol....I see she listed some cute pie tarts....the big ones that look so real and adorable. I swear everytime I look through her listings, I see a couple of scents I want to try....has anyone tried Cucumber Wasabi & Cilantro or Bergamot & Tarragon Leaves?? I love tarragon and always put it in my chicken soup