The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Olive, I only a few Blue Gecko melts left, too. [smilie=th_foolish1]

Got the kitchen all cleaned up from the blueberry French toast and sausage we had for breakfast and just put on Frosted Carrot Cake from Bella's.

Barbara, you made me curious. What would a Redneck Romance smell like? I used my imagination and it wasn't necessarily a nice fragrance, KWIM? [smilie=th_thsignA]

[smilie=th_00000020] I was thinking it involved eau de tobacco juice... [smilie=th_yay]

Sweet, Coffee Vienna sounds wonderful. I adore LOL's Cafe Vienna. Wonder if they're similar?

Puppy - I've never had LOL's version, so I can't compare. [smilie=th_foolish1] Crosscreek's is good, too, tho!

Have just changed to Deana's Spiced Apple Fritters.

Hello everyone-

Tried out one of my CYS destination blends-Seattle- WOW, I am really liking this one. A blend of Washington apples, dounuts and Cafe U Lait. It is a perfect blend of all 3 scents and everyone is enjoying it. The throw on this one is great for only half a tart(cut in half very easily)

Downstairs I have Carol's Spiced Perisan Pear going, like this one as well. This is my secend tealight on this one and it is nice and strong still.

Have a great day!

Karrie

Today it's Blueberry FlapJacks from AMS! Also Bread Puddin' from Can-Do....both are wonderful!

good eve, all

CFTKR-sweet apples and bog cranberries. no spice in this; it's good. strong.

all other melters the same.

If you like the pearamel scents, you'll like Brandied Pear. to me, it smells very very similar. huge throw. I used to love pearamel and for whatever reason, my nose went kaflooey on that one. not sure why.

Barbara, you made me curious. What would a Redneck Romance smell like? I used my imagination and it wasn't necessarily a nice fragrance, KWIM? [smilie=th_aa17] So I looked it up: "Redneck Romance Our duplication of Victoria Secrets Love Spell. Very true scent." I think that one's fresh, fruity, citrusy - fabulous!

Sweet, Coffee Vienna sounds wonderful. I adore LOL's Cafe Vienna. Wonder if they're similar?

We all are getting spring fever around here. I myself am quite ill with it. [smilie=th_cc24] :shock:

Katz, best of luck with your computer. Brandied Pear sounds so enticing!

Melting LOL's Red Hot Cinnamon Candies on this dreary, cloudy, gonna-rain-tonight day.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Gail

Gail, It started to smell like lemon, and sweet herbs. I actually like it_smile__by_luckylinx.gif

MaggieMae - That one sounds interesting...what's it smell like? :shock:

Sweet~ This is a discontinued one that I just LOVE!! The description is: A smooth, musky western floral combined with rose and sagebrush.

It's funny that reading that would NOT make me buy it. I don't particularly like rose and I am not a big floral fan. I happened to smell it and fell in love with it. And of course, then they got rid of it...thankfully, Tuscadero's sells a dupe.

Melting:

Busy Bee ~Cotton Candy in LR...great- (another freebie)

CYS ~Frosted Watermelon Cake in FR and K- Yummy!

Kerrie, CYS's Seattle sounds really good! What a yummy blend that one must be. Carol's Spiced Persian Pear sounds wonderful too. I'm liking your scents for today, girl! [smilie=th_aa17]

Barbara, I have to say, lemon and sweet herbs sounds sooo much lovelier than what I was thinking! I guess I'm just in a silly mood. All this rain has made my brain soggy. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it! :shock:

Lots of interesting scents around here today. Maggie, yours sounds pretty intriguing, musky floral, rose, sagebrush. How unusual!

I'm going with the much more common but oh so lovely Christmas Mulberry from Cheryl this evening.

Gail

I'm relaxing with Carol's Red Currant & Thyme Tea. Smells wonderful, just like iced tea.

I have had Perfect Storm from HL melting and it was strong, strong, strong! Now I am on to an old CD - Tapestry.

It was 60 degrees today! BUT there is chance of snow on Sunday! Keep your fingers crossed, my daffodils will not be happy!

Hope everyone had a good day!

Ran around all day shopping with my DD, her friend and my 3 year old nephew. Long day, but fun!

This morning I finished up Pink Apple from CFTKR, holy moly I loved this scent! Strong, fruity, and perfectly pink. I'll definitely get a bag of this. This is my second favorite scent from Carol. My first is Pink Sugared Violets. Tonight I melted Midnight Romance from Country Home Scents, this my friends was a dud. Sat 3 feet from it for the whole 4 hours of the tealight and I didnt smell a thing.

Have a great night!

good morning, all.

my, some wonderful sounding scents. LLVV, I saw that sage tea scent from carol and wondered how it was. would be great for summer for sure.

CFTKR-coconut milk and cherry chunkie tart. Just put it on. her chunkies are so darling.

CFTKR-Jacuzzi in the bath

CFTKR-tropical white musk in the BR. that will be my sleeptime smellie. :lol:

have a good sunday, all and glad to see that some are getting some nice spring weather. supposed to be in the 50's here today; got frost overnight.

Good Morning Everyone! I fried some chicken wings and onion rings last night and the house still smells of fried food. Yuck!

Melting SSS Mango Mandarine and burning YC Mac Apple. It's like a fruit fried explosion around here now. :lol:

Sweet~ This is a discontinued one that I just LOVE!! The description is: A smooth, musky western floral combined with rose and sagebrush.

It's funny that reading that would NOT make me buy it. I don't particularly like rose and I am not a big floral fan. I happened to smell it and fell in love with it. And of course, then they got rid of it...thankfully, Tuscadero's sells a dupe.

[smilie=th_blij51] MaggieMae...I'm not a fan of florals, but since you're not either and still like it, I'm adding it to my list. I've been looking at Tuscadero's...JUST looking ....so far..... [smilie=th_friends]

Melting Nene's Eggnog. Nene's. Eggnog. [smilie=th_coffeespew] 'nuff said. [smilie=th_hema1]

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Mornin' all, [smilie=th_blij51]

Debra, here's hoping your daffodils stay happy! [smilie=th_hema1]

Trep, Kiwi Berries in a brand new wildflower melter sounds like a little slice of heaven! Enjoy. [smilie=th_coffeespew]

Sweet, you've got your own little piece of heaven going too. NeNe's Eggnog is out of this world!

I'm melting LOL's Cupid's Mischief Cake to celebrate the end of our latest rain storm. On the front of the clamshell, there's a picture of a heart background with Cupid and his bow 'n arrow. Quite appropriate, as this scent has captured my heart. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Enjoy your day, smellie friends! Eeww, that might not sound good but you know what I mean! [smilie=th_friends]

Gail