The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

It's another beautiful day in the Midwest. I am melting the other half of Can-Do Mimi's House. I can't get enough of this wonderful scent. I played outside yesterday and cleaned out some winter left over in my flower beds. I probably won't get our computer 100% until the weekend. It's hard to get cheap help these days..I'm at our neighbor's mercy between school, work and girl friend. I hope y'all have a great day.

good morning, all. beautiful day here.

CFTKR:

-blueberry vanilla bomb in the LR

Nectarine Mint in the BR

oops, forgot about the BR. can u tell I just woke up. hmm, I think some CFTKR Palm island will be in order there. If you like spa scents, this is fabulous! green and lush. I discovered this scent at CBV. Vic also carries it but have that in a candle. For some reason, I'm burning less candles already.

have a great day, all.

[smilie=th_e16] friends,

Katz, ITA about Mimi's House. [smilie=snoopy] Hopefully your computer will be back up to snuff soon.

Maurie, best wishes that your DH finds an awesome job. Fingers are crossed here.

Sounds like some of you are having beautiful weather. Enjoy! We aren't. [smilie=th_gif] It's 35 degrees and really windy. I took the dog out to do his business this morning and noticed a tiny bit of something that wasn't there yesterday. I thought the wind had blown in some kind of white seeds or debris. On closer inspection, I saw that it's snow! [smilie=th_e16]

I'm melting LOL's Indian Candy Corn. [smilie=th_316785e4]

Gail

Candied Toffee Crunch from GG in FR and still melting Orange Coconut Crunch in K and LR...it's smelling good in here!

Did someone say Blueberry Zucchini Bread??? [smilie=th_e16]

Good Morning!

Beautiful day here!

I ran some errands this morning and just turned on the melters. I have got going CFTKR Long Island Pastry. This is some of my older stash and they smell wonderful! I find that Carol's tarts are still strong even after a year or more. Great scent!!

[smilie=th_e16]

I think I have 5 or 6 tarts left from EW. Riss was sooo nice and I was so sad when she closed up. I will probably never melt my last Coffee with Santa!!! Her tarts were the best!

Last night I melted Elf Farts from Kim's Tarts. Very nice throw, the scent was a little complicated but I liked it.

Just curious, I'm still waiting on my Etsy order from Mylingy. Anyone else that ordered, how are the tarts??

Have a wonderful day everyone!

mpfand--LOVE your new avatar!

Thank-you, Nancy!

Still melting Toasted Caramel Sugar and have added Satin Sheets to the MB and Mediterranean Spa to the powder room, all from Scentsy.

Good afternoon. I actually have 10 minutes to myself in the afternoon...woohoo. Just enough time to relax and then go back to school and pick up DD from her storytime class.

I'm not melting anything right now because we were at a playdate all morning and after I get DD I have to go food shopping. My head is pounding. Hopefully the 2 Excedrin and cup of green tea will fix it soon.

Jules...are you a blueberry nut like I am? I looove blueberry scents. Ever since I tried YC's Blueberry, I've fallen in love with blueberry anything. I ordered 4 bags of it. She told me she sold out of Blueberry Zucchini Bread in 30 minutes and had to make more.

Candlelove...I have some tarts from Carol that are 3+ years old and still smell wonderful. That's what I love about her wax...very little cold throw because the wax is holding the scent within the wax instead of releasing it into the air. I think her tarts will still be good in 10 years.

As I am catching up on some household chores this afternoon, I have CBV Apricot Freesia burning in the living room (suprisingly good throw for such a delicate scent!) and my medium, two-wick YC tumbler in Early Sunrise burning in the powder room. I gave up burning this particular YC candle in larger spaces because it just doesn't throw well, but it is perfectly filling this smaller room. Yummm! [smilie=th_aa17]

My afternoon melt is Can-Do's Lessie's Blueberry Blast n' Cream. I don't like to eat anything blueberry, but this scent was marvelous! Too bad the emphasis has to be on "was" because it didn't last very long. [smilie=th_sad-1] [smilie=th_smilies-1] I guess that just means I get to pick a new scent sooner than I thought.

I have to brag a teeny bit... I was going through my stash, not including my recent orders of fresh new spring scents. I only have six - SIX - fall/winter tarts left. [smilie=th_aa17] Anybody else trying to use up last season's goodies? YOU CAN DO IT!!! [smilie=th_aa17]

Gail, starting to think about ordering more for spring...

Very Impressive Gail! I wish I was that impressive... [smilie=th_smilies-1] I think I have about 6 (dozen) fall/winter tarts left...but it's ok cause I'm melting like a mad woman. [smilie=th_aa17]

Melting

Mango Mandarin in BR- SSS

Grapefruit and Mango in K, LR & FR - Ashley's

Feeling fruity and tropical this afternoon.

Melting this afternoon Vanilla Bean Cookies from Can-Do. LOVE IT. Also melting Ginger Lime from Gold Canyon. This is one I got from a distributor as a sample its very nice. She gave me a whole tray of these little pots of different scents. The only thing is I have to dig the melt out of the pots. But so far so good. I think the tray held 30 pots.

Today it's Cinderella from Fragrant Memories...this is a very feminine scent...love it! Also AMS chocolate covered cherries! Good as always!

This afternoon melts

LR...Busy Bees Turn the Lights Down

Slpit [smilie=th_aa17] - there's no scent description for that one...what's it smell like?

Melting CrossCreek's Almond Rum Cake. Mmmm...good & strong!

For this evening, we are enjoying candlelight....YC Tutti Frutti

This afternoon, I stopped in BB&Beyond and picked up a large jar of YC Lavender Vanilla. It was on sale and I had a $5 coupon! Woo Hoo! Pineapple Cilantro is also on sale...just an FYI.

Have a nice evening everyone

SWEET:

it has been a while since I have had this one but i got the craving. Basically it is Blue Sugar with just a tad of sweetness to appeal to the feminine side. Every time I burn it I think of the man in my life just out of the shower smelling oh so fabulous and holding a bottle of wine....makes me want to Turn the Lights Down. [smilie=th_aa17]

Tonight I have lit a candle for a change-been burning lots of tarts lately-

CBV- Tumbleweed, I guess this scent is discontinued...to bad cause it is very unique and I enjoy it.

Karrie

I decided to switch out from melting my EW tarts just to try one of my Fragrant Memories freebies, Keylime Ice Cream. She sent me two tarts in the scent and I must say that this one is a WINNER!! It's strong, fragrant, what more can I say??? I'm impressed and will order more! [smilie=th_huganimal]

I received my order from Carol. I'm soooo impressed with Pumpkin Butter. I was actually debating whether or not to order it because my bakery drawer is overflowing with wonderful pumpkin scents. I'm so happy it ordered it!!!

I also have YC's Berry Jam burning. This candle is so pretty.

Tried one of my tarts from TJ's on ebay. The scent is Black. Never smelled anything and had it in a small laundry room.

The green apple from Ashley's soy creations on ebay is super strong and smells exactly like a fresh green apple.

I think I have 5 or 6 tarts left from EW. Riss was sooo nice and I was so sad when she closed up. I will probably never melt my last Coffee with Santa!!! Her tarts were the best!

Last night I melted Elf Farts from Kim's Tarts. Very nice throw, the scent was a little complicated but I liked it.

Just curious, I'm still waiting on my Etsy order from Mylingy. Anyone else that ordered, how are the tarts??

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Hey, I am still waiting on my order from Mylingy also. I have never received any kind of shipping notice either. [smilie=th_huganimal]