The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Testing... I'm having trouble posting in SOTD. Please pardon...

This evening is Carol's Mac Apple. None better!

Gail

[smilie=HBday] Happy President's Day!

Recent melts:

CYS gathering thanks...moderate

Can-Do magnolia....very strong

YC sun and sand

GHBTaromatherapy relaxation

GHBT earth goddess

good morning, all. snowy snowy here and more coming.

Candledippers Sugar Cookie

burning CBV fudge brownie, caramelized praline, and Goose Creek Angel Kiss

haven't thought about the BR and bath melters yet.

stay safe and warm, all.

It's SNOWING again. Snow is really wearing out it's welcome with me. I am melting LOL-American Dream. I melted my test wax tart from Can-DO yesterday. It took 2 tea light to finally get a wax pool and the scent really never did throw very well. The scent is Oklahoma Rain. Has anyone else tried theirs yet? I will try it again today to see if my results are better. Have a great day everyone.

Melting YC Bamboo in 2 melters. Very nice but soft. I don't remember YC tarts being so light, but it has been a long time since I have bought them. Maybe I'm just getting used to the strong ones from homemade vendors. IDK? I really loved the Bartlet Pear but again that was too soft. Darn. [smilie=HBday]

Have a nice one!

[smilie=HBday] Mornin' friends.

Kim, more snow, eh? Hopefully spring is right around the corner! I haven't melted my Oklahoma Rain tester yet, but thanks for your review. Bummer about the throw. The cold sniff is sooo nice! I'm holding off on melting it until warmer weather, but I'll let y'all know.

This morning I'm finishing up Carol's Mac Apple. Then it'll be Cheryl's Spice of the Forest if I don't run out of time. The winter session of dog agility classes starts up this afternoon so I'll be gone for several hours.

Have a great Presidents' Day, everybody! Don't celebrate only the great presidents though. Those guys are just too few and far between! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Gail

It's SNOWING again. Snow is really wearing out it's welcome with me. I am melting LOL-American Dream. I melted my test wax tart from Can-DO yesterday. It took 2 tea light to finally get a wax pool and the scent really never did throw very well. The scent is Oklahoma Rain. Has anyone else tried theirs yet? I will try it again today to see if my results are better. Have a great day everyone.

Katz, I melted my Oklahoma Rain sample the other night in my Bumble Bee Ceramic 1 piece melter and it melted fine, great scent and good throw. What type if melter did you use? Maybe you should try stacking the tealight if your using a TL melter, I'm sure it would have melted faster in my combo melter (24W), usually that melts any tart in no time.

Sillysmom: Yes, I am doing that at this moment.

I stacked the tea light. This is strange, I can touch the outside of the melter without it being too hot. I wonder what kind of wax it is ? I can't figure it out...

Sharonana - Hope you're enjoying Nene's Orange Coconut Creme Torte. It's a favorite of mine.

I'm enjoying a pleasant day at home and melting Very Vanilla from Blue Gecko.

[smilie=HBday]

Hi everybody. Have the day off which is nice. Got some needed cleaning done and now the rest of the day is mine.

LR..melting YC sparkling Lemon in 2 melters but not getting much. Also have Cheryl's Lemon Tart candle going and it is terrific and strong.

Comp...Busy Bee's Apple Walnut is melting and burning Goose Creek Baked Apple candle and am really enjoying this room.

Have a good one everybody.

Hi Denny! I am enjoying it...thanks so much. 3925.gif It's a new one for me.

I am being lazy today and have 2 melters of it going in the bedroom. 7165.gif

I have also added Daniella's Coconut Vanilla in the kitchen and LR. They are okay...not too strong.

Y'all have a good afternoon. SEVeyesC08_th.gif

I am melting Bella's Hey Sugar in the mudroom plug-in....wow, such a strong fragrance. It is seriously competing with the chicken soup I have simmering on the stove.