The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

February's Flirty Flames

Anyone else gonna watch the Puppy Bowl on Sunday? I love it and never miss it. Also gotta love the half time show with all the little kittens....so adorable luvlove.gif

Aria - What channel does the Puppy Bowl air on? Sounds like something I'd like to see. [smilie=snoopy]

Sillysmom - sorry to hear your back isn't getting better faster. Do you even have to stay home from work? [smilie=th_bb41]

Fleur - sorry about your broken bowl. But. :lol: .....you iz confoozed. You're supposed to throw caution to the winds. Or a hissy fit. NOT your breakable bowl across the room. [smilie=th_yay]

Melting LOL's Pumpkin Nog. Good one!

We finally got a day of good weather here...high in the upper 50's and sunshine :lol:

Recent melts:

Haley's red hot...very strong

YC Beware..moderate

Can-do whipped cream and honeydew...strong and wonderful

GHBT godiva chocolate tini...strong

The Tart Shack ylang ginger...weak

YC sweet honeysuckle...strong

GHBT red delicious apple...awesome!

Olive, Can-Do's Mimi's House? Ooooohhhhh!!! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Sillys, I hope your back will be much better really soon! Back trouble is truly awful. [smilie=th_offtobed]

I'm melting CandleDippers' Vanilla Ivy. I'm not completely wild about it but it's fresh and soothing with a bit of sweetness. A very nice change after all the spicy, bakery, wintry, holiday scents. [smilie=th_31]

Gail

i have spent over 70 dollars today on tarts from country heart candles and SSS. I saw on facebook tonight where SSS is having a blowout sale on tarts and the last order I got from her was so great I could not resist. Just can't beat that 5.95 shipping!

Tonight I'm melting GHBT's - apple and rasberry sorbet and Nellies flannel sheets and SSS cowgirls and pearls . Can't wait to try some of her new ones.

Good evening.

I'm still melting this morning's Pineapple Upside Down Cake.

I got my 3 candles from YC - Tuitti Fruiti (best of the bunch and smells soooo good), Strawberry Buttercream (light scent, but nice), and Early Sunrise (eh, may bring it back to exchange for something else).

Everyone's scents sound nice this evening.

Last melts for the night...Coffee Cake & Spice from LOL in 2 melters and French Vanilla GC Candle.

Good night All! [smilie=th_offtobed]

Getting ready to go to sleep, but I though I'd just pop in and say goodnight....

sweet, the Puppy Bowl is on Animal Planet....starts at 3pm on Sunday. Love it.

LL - those are my favorite YC's right now!

I just had a candle "pop" - someone else mentioned it a couple months ago. It was a no-name brand that was just part of a pretty arrangement and I went over and looked and it sprayed purple wax all over the wall above the candle! :oops:

So, while I clean, I am melting Sunset Something from CBV.

Just popping in to say hello. I am going to PA today to visit DD and DS at school

today. If I don't get home too late maybe I will melt then.

We might be having a major snowstorm this weekend. I hope not.

I hope everyone has a great day!

Silly: Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. [smilie=th_aa20] The weather is saying possibly 6-8" of snow during the day tomorrow. I need to make sure I have kitty food [smilie=th_paper-bag] toilet paper and beer for DH :oops: . This morning I am melting CCCC-Spearmint. Hopefully, this scent will energize me. The coffee isn't doing it this morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffee] Have a good morning.

Kim, you're not far from me so same here predicted for the weekend. Hope your back is better; good excuse to take it easy this weekend if the weather is blah.

Debra-how did you remove your purple splatter?

BR-CBV breath of Ireland which at this time is taking over the house. lol

Bath-CFTKR-Sutra's passion

LR-CFTKR sticky toffee pudding

burning Mainstays Cinnamon vanilla layered candle. didn't get alot of throw from the Mainstays black cherry and it tunneled a bit and had some wick drowing issues.

I also tried the t-lights from Mainstay in the bath.(bought the ones in the box) they didn't last nearly as long as Candle-lite white wicks and BBB. those have spoiled me, I guess.

have a good day, all.

Hi everyone, :oops:

Debra, that's yukky about the purple wax popping. Did it come off easily?

I'm melting Cheryl's Cinnamon Frosting. I love the sweetness combined with the cinnamon. Better than a pure cinnamon, IMO.

Gail

Good morning! I'm running late this morning. DD convinced me to start a game of Super Mario Bros. and 2 hours later I just finished the breakfast dishes. Now I'm waiting for DH to get off of the darn phone so I can vacume.

I'm happily melting Carol's Maple Brown Sugar and Cherry Pie.

Debra - Does Early Sunrise smell better when it's burning. I loved the way it smelled in the catalog and now the actual candle doesn't smell anything like what I smelled in the catalog. I'm thinking of exchaning it for Tea & Honey at the store but I have to check and see if my store has Tea & Honey in stock.

At school I was melting Southern Star banana nut bread. I liked it, but one of my classes all had their collars pulled up over their noses. They said it smelled like barf. I had to blow it out. :oops:

Good Afternoon!!!

Back is gettin there. Slowly....Thanks though!!

Sweet....I never take off work when I am sick or not feeling good lol!

Fleur, sorry about your little bowl accident, thank goodness the wax was cold, that is a nightmare!

Last night took DD to the mall to get her new computer...A beautiful MacBook Pro...But boy, these things are freakin expensive! It really better last her till college! I didn't get to melt till I was ready for bed, threw on one of those Scensational Clams from Walmart, in Peach something or other, and it was pretty darm good.

Have a great evening everyone!!!

Good Afternoon! Snow is expected tomorrow evening...either 6-12 inches (southern path) or 12+ inches (more northern path). Either way, we're going to get hit. :lol:

Today I'm only burning candles...so far. I've been burning the last of YC Lemon Zest candle, Patriot candle Cookie Crunch and started burning the 64 oz. Downeast Butter Crunch candle. The Downeast candle smells yummy but only has a moderate throw, IMO.