The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

LoScrigno_faxcuori.gif Hi gang!

A quiet afternoon here....I'm taking it easy for a bit as I have been running around since I got up this morning.....I feel a little nap coming on....bf-sleepingsmiley.gif

I have Carol's Pink Sugared Raspberries melting and just started another melter with Nene's Cake Batter.....got my order today and it's faboooo!

Michele, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your mom...candlepurplesmiley-strong.gif

lana, lovely, just lovely.....smileblink.gif

trep, HL is still on my to try list....now I am adding Candy Corn to my wish list! thwheedancer.gif

TrishDe ~ welcomwagonzs3.gif

Hi friends,

Michele and Skylar, prayers and healing thoughts for the health of your sweet moms.

Lana, the photo is gorgeous!

Maggie, Vanilla Crack is AH-mazing! I think you and I must have similar noses. Are you my long lost cousin? [smilie=th_friends]

I'm melting LOL's Vaniglia Del Madagascar. It's very nice, I have no complaints at all. But I like other vanillas more. See previous paragraph!

Gail

Jules, I love that scent and it is veeery strong! I melted GG Little Red Riding Hood the other day and had to turn it off. I really like the scent, but it's just too strong and almost to the point of gagging me.....

Pink Sugared Raspberries is fizzling out....gonna light a candle - YC Buttercream....it should go well with the Cake Batter melt. [smilie=th_friends]

Maggie, Vanilla Crack is AH-mazing! I think you and I must have similar noses. Are you my long lost cousin? :lol:

Gail

[smilie=th_friends] Long lost cousins, you say? You just never know. At least we know are noses are related... :lol:

Aria~ Oh dear...the "Little Red Riding Hood" saga continues.....run for your life!

Michele, sending healing thoughts to your mom. :lol:

Aria, that's just it. It's so strong I want to turn it off, but it smells good so I want to keep it on. So far, it stays, but my eyes are watering. [smilie=th_insane]

Guest ilovescentedthings
:lol: ilovescented things--yes 35 IS just a number and I wish it was MY number. Ha!! Hope you are having a truly wonderful day. Nancy

Thank you Nancy. I am trying to get use to it being just a number.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. I was really hoping that I would have a wax bday in some shape or form. Nope,hubby didn't pick up on the clues. Maybe next year.

Lana, the table is lovely! [smilie=th_insane]

At school today I melted BG bella belissimo...very strong, but too masculine for me!

Other melts:

The Tart Shack: ginger souffle

CYS mykonos

CYS Hartford hideaway

Southern Star zucchini bread...yummy

YC rhubarb plum,,,,a favorite

:lol:

Michele & Skylar - prayers for you & your moms. :lol:

Lana - your daughters wedding table is beautiful! Do tell.....what scent are all those candles? :P

Katz - is that a kitty sitting on top of your chimney? :roll: :lol:

Jason - couldn't tell on the weather channel if U were getting ice or snow. :? Either way...take it easy & be safe. [smilie=th_insane]

Melting Bridgewater's Autumn Avenue. Another winner....I'm liking their tarts! [smilie=th_aa17]

Prayers for your Mom's Michele and Skylar.

The table is beautiful Lana.

Melting Peppermint Bark from Missy....so good and super strong!

Sweet: It sure is.. It's one of our ferals. She sits on top of the chimney or at another spot on the roof. We have houses for them, but I guess she likes it up there.

lol@Aria and Little Red Riding Hood. I think the big bad wolf blew both Maggie's and my house in when we tried melting that(half as was my case). ooh, I look at the other half and it makes me shudder.

oh Jules--I think Uncle bob needs rehab quick. again, very very strong. lol

melting GG spiced apples and peaches and burning Goose Creek Apple Spice

Slatkin Winter still on the warmer in the BR

Cleopatra's closet burning in the bath

have a good night, all.

It is soooo cold here.....brr.gif

Tonight's scents include...

Can-Do ~ Creme Bouquet ~ MBR

Nene's ~ Vanilla Sandalwood ~ LR

Have a great night matchboxsmile.gif

Skylar~ You and your mom are in my prayers as well. [smilie=th_blij81] Your a good daughter!

Melting Sleighbells from HL...although this one has a Christmas-y name it is berries and vanilla so I didn't stash it away. It smells yummy cold. Hope it's just as good hot.

Jules, that little guy in the tubby looks so cozy that I think I might do the same.

Have a great night all!

Aria~ I just got back from a walk and I agree....it's frosty out there!!! [smilie=th_blij51]