The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

There are some really yummy sounding scents on the board today! I switched to LOL's Indian Candy Corn. It fits in perfectly with all the other yummies. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Gail

This afternoon melting-

LOL-White Cake

Blue Gecko(from my order I got today)-Cucumber Melon

Hope you all have a great afternoon.

TGIF!!!!!

Burning Granny's Lemon Noel from SSS- lovely.

Melting Haley's Praline & Cream...nothing unless I put my "beak" over the warmer. At least it doesn't smell like fuel.

Still melting Country Vanilla from AMS...these old ones are doing nicely.

Hi All!

My mom is feeling well today! Thanks everybody. I got in a little while ago and had my melters going so my house smelled great! I melted 3 from CYS-Apricot Praline Cake, Peach Buttercream Cookies, and Banoffee Pie.

I just started burning a new YC treasure-Cookies & Cream. I had been wanting to try this a long time. I hope it is a good one.

Hi All!

My mom is feeling well today! Thanks everybody. I got in a little while ago and had my melters going so my house smelled great! I melted 3 from CYS-Apricot Praline Cake, Peach Buttercream Cookies, and Banoffee Pie.

I just started burning a new YC treasure-Cookies & Cream. I had been wanting to try this a long time. I hope it is a good one.

Michele~ Glad to hear your mom is doing well today!

I sold my last home due to YC Cookies and Cream....it's a good one.

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Good news, Michele! Did she get to come home from the hospital?

So many great scents going in everyone's homes today! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Melting Bridgewater's Holiday Keepsake.

smiley-signs114.gif How's everyone?

Dabba...I've wanted to try the vanilla grapefruit from PS, and olive...want to try the vanilla sugared grapefruit from Nene too. Glad to hear they are both good!

I was melting SSS Pink Grapefruit and dumped it. smiley-whacky098.gif Yuck is all I can say. It had a weird waxy smell to it.

So now I'm melting CCCC Pink Sugar Cake and Nene's Sock It to Me Cake. smiley-greet003.gif

Hope y'all have a good evening.smiley-greet023.gif

Hi everyone!

Maggie, I guess scent really works to sell a house...I never believed my realtor on that one.....I am curious now.....

Today was a wonderfull scent filled day for me in my home...In the mornig I melted CCCC's Strawberry Noel Cookies which was DIVINE!!

In the early afternoon I melted Cheryl's Pumpkin Pie which was awesome.

Tonight I am melting CH's Louisiana King Cake. One word....YUM!!!

Have a good night all..

:oops: Good news, Michele! Did she get to come home from the hospital?

So many great scents going in everyone's homes today! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Melting Bridgewater's Holiday Keepsake.

My mom just had to stay in the hospital overnight to be sure she had no reaction to the dialysis. She came home today.

I guess scent helps sell a house. I am liking the YC Cookies and Cream.

We decided to bring the cold month of January to a close with something a bit fun. Think of a Spanish cluster of islands located just off the northwest coast of mainland Africa. Yes you guessed the area, the Canary Islands.

We decided to start burning a Canary Island Banana jar candle from Yankee Candle Co.'s World Journey collection. Smells like.......BANANA!!!

Decent throw with a nice scent. Not a very strong candle but refreshing....smells sort of like banana Laffy Taffy

Dave

Lady, I haven't been to walmart in ages. what's the prices like?

The warmers are $15 and the clams are $2 each. I did a Google search and the company has been involved in a lawsuit w/Scentsy. Apparently they've been around for a while in other parts of the country but just started showing up here recently.

Melting Carol's Lemon Poppy Seed Cookie and still burning YC Lemon Zest.

thanks, Lady. wow, wonder what the lawsuit was all about.

going to bed w/Carol's Arctic Snowdrift in the BR. no snowdrifts here but feels abit arctic.

have a good night, all.

This is the company that sells at WalMart. This is the link to their web page...prices are just a little higher here, but I have never tried

http://www.scentsationals.com/index.php

slpit , thanks for posting the link. I've never tried this brand either but I was thinking of purchasing a couple of clams to try them out. At $2 a pop, I'm not out much if they don't work out.

Michele...glad your mother was able to come home!

SC is getting hit hard by an ice storm, but fortunately there is only rain in my area.

Overnight it was YC juicy orange...pretty weak. Now I've got a bunch of candles going!

I'm going to have to check my Walmart for those melters and clams :oops:

Escaped the snow here, but just south of us, they didn't!!! Hope everyone is safe!

Still burning my Strudel & Spice Candle from Gold Canyon in kitchen, and WoodWick Biscotti candle in dining room....YUMMY :lol:

good morning, all.

splt, thanks for the link.

trep, bet it looks pretty where you live right now. cbgirl, hope you can snuggle down this weekend to some nice scents.

starting off the morning with GC black licorice candle burning. i love this candle and would have passed by any black licorice had I not smelled one of GC little scent pots that the demonstrators have. also melting Carol's Vanilla bomb.

Carol's blue sugar in the BR

TTMS laundry day is in the melter in the bath but turned off and it really is scenting it so nicely.

have a good weekend, all. just work for me.