The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Been out all day running errands. I'm staying in for the evening and relaxing with my smellies- Cozy Fireside from Scentsy and Amish Quilt from Bella's.

It is so nice to be home relaxing this evening. It is freezing out there.

DH and I saw When in Rome this afternoon. It was okay. We wanted to see Avatar in 3D but it was sold out. We went to dinner and it feels good to be home. Too cold for me.

I lit some candles tonight. YC Cookies and Cream and trying to finish up the Haley's Buttercream Cupcakes.

Hey gang

I remember Jerry Lewis too....very funny fella

I just drove DS#1 over to his buddies house where he is spending the night and it is soooo cold and I am soooo glad to be back inside!

We had a wonderful afternoon of ice skating on our rink...the weather was perfect - temps in the 20's, gorgeous sunshine and no wind. PERFECT! After a while, we all took our jackets off and skated in our sweatshirts. Aaah, life is good on the ice!

I have a YC votive burning in Be Thankful and still melting Celtic Moonspice from Crosscreek....amazing how long this scent lasts.

Have a great night!

My walmart doesn't carry the tarts either....darnit!!! ):

Do any of you live near a Hobby Lobby? They carry the warmer & tarts also.

Currently melting:

EW - Lemon Biscotti

CFTKR - Blueberry Muffins

Still burning the same candles as earlier.

Hi Everyone!

DD and I went to the YC outlet today and we got a major score...Chocolate Truffle!!!! Wooohooo!!!!

I'm burning my Yc Cinnamon Toast candle and melting Carol's Bit of Honey.

Hey Sweet......we've got 4 to 5 inches of snow.....that's quite a bit for us....also ice on top of the snow. Very cold here...11 degrees!

Melting Warm Embrace from Lessie tonight!

My walmart doesn't carry the tarts either....darnit!!! ):

That's where I found the tarts - they were out of the warmers though....this was right before Christmas. The brand is 'ScentSational' - I think? It says on the clamshell package "Not a Scentsy Product." And they aren't bad - $3.99/pack but I got them on sale that day - all wax products were half off.

Burning Vanilla Sandalwood from Cheryl for work this morning.

It's another early morning here. I just can't ever sleep in. My built in alarm clock works too well. This is my favorite time of the day. It's so quiet and still and the sun is just about to rise.

I'm still smelling the overnight scents.

Southern Star Scents - Red Hot Cowboy

Raspberry Creme Cake - (don't remember from where)

good morning, all.

Sharon, I love the little nurse emoti. lol too cute!

yes, anxiously awaiting Can-do reopening tomorrow. will be nice to see the 'doors' open again.

Aria, I love Celtic Moonspice! lasts soo long and nice and strong.

found a Nene's spiked(or is it spiced?) eggnog at the bottom of one of the baskets so had to put that in. I think some CBV peppermint bark is in order for my 'sleeptime' melt in the BR.

have a good sunday, all.

Good Sunday morning!

Jules, I am an early riser too....so used to getting up early during the week that it's hard for me to sleep in on the weekend at all. I also love the peace and quiet of the early morning.

This morning I am melting Carol's Sugar Crunch Latte...oh so yummy

Susan, I am anxious for Can-Do to re-open tomorrow as well....love Donna's scents. Celtic Moonspice is my all time fave from Deana. I always order a bag of it....it's such a nice, cozy, calming scent. Not overwhelming at all.

DH's uncle made DS#1 a desk for his bedroom. It is really nice and better made than anything you could find in a store. He really takes pride in his work and is a perfectionist. Anyhow, DH went to pick it up last night so we are going to set it up in DS's room before he comes home from his sleepover. He has no idea he is getting a desk and I can't wait to see the look on his face when he walks in his room! I may have to break out the old camcorder...lol.

Have a great day!

I am an early riser too. After all the years getting the kids up for school I have a built in alarm clock. To me early morning is the most relaxing time of the day.

I am looking forward to Can Do's reopening tomorrow too. If she has a sale I might not be able to resist.

Aria-So nice of yout DH's uncle to make the desk for your son.

LLVV-You have got me wanting to take a ride to my YC outlet. I just might do that this week.

This morning I am melting some tarts I forgot about. GHBT's Buttery Gingerbread and Gingerbread Man. In my BR upstairs I am melting AMS Kiss Me All Over.

I looked at GHBT's website since there never seems to be sales anymore. It looks like she raised the prices but seems to have free shipping.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Lady~ Sadly, there are no Hobby Lobby stores in NJ... :shock:

Aria~ That sounds like a terrific gift. I'm sure your DS will be happy. I ordered a cabinet last year handmade from the Amish and it is so beautiful. To see anything made with true craftsmanship is such a pleasure. My Dad always did woodworking when I was young and even he was impressed.

Melting LOL Autumn Smores and GG Buns of Steel

Morning all! Another early riser here too, but I'm not bright eyed and bushy tailed!smiley-sleep017.gif

I just wanna stay under the covers. 7165.gif

Susan..I dub this your special emotie.m109.gif

Changed out all the melters. It's a Cross Creek morning.....

Flip Flops in Grantata's room...

Peach Jam Cheesecake in the kitchen...

Italian Cream Cake in the LR...

Coconut Milk and Lavender in the BR...

Have a "swinging" Sunday. I know...that was lame. treeswing.gif

It's gonna be a lazy one here today.smiley-sleep027.gif

Sharonana....love all your emoticon's!! So cute!

Starting off with Missy's Key Lime Pie! OMG!!! So Strong!! :shock:

Good morning all. Thanks for all the well wishes. Atleast my cold isn't worse (knock on wood) and I can still smell.

LR...Caramel Apple Confection from Fragrant Memories...so good

Comp.. Spearmint from FM..a sample.. I am not into the mints much but this is good and is keeping my head open with this cold. Strong throw from a little tart.

Have a good one. We missed the storms this time, but I guess one is due to pass through in a couple of days. Stay safe and warm.

Another early riser, here, too. Luv that peaceful time of day. Even as bitterly cold as it's been here lately, the birdies are still singing away before sunrise. [smilie=th_00000020]

Slpit - glad to hear your sniffer is still working! [smilie=th_sign0162]

Aria - your ds' desk sounds beautiful. I luv handmade furniture, too. [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Melting Cheryl's Creamy Cinnamon Chai. Mmmmmm [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] ....fantastic!

:shock:

I am so tired-dd had a sleepover and birthday party yesterday-I had 11 little girls sleeping over-with me doing it all by myself! I feel like I have been to bootcamp! My whole body is sore!

Today is DH's birthday so it's fun all over again! He is 40 today-so we'll be running all day!

In honor of his bd-we are melting all "guy" scents in here(according to him).

Edward-HL

Stonehenge-HL

Bel Vampiro-Blue Gecko

Cedarwood-Backroad Hobbies

Have a good day!

Cat: You get the "Best Mom" award today. I like your "guy" scent choice for DH. I bet you are about birthdayed out... Split: I'm glad your cold hasn't taken hold of you completely. Aria: What a wonderful gift and keepsake for your son. My Dad made a few pieces for me. We also used to refinish antique furniture together and I have several of those pieces. I am watching the lovely birds this morning. I have quite a few "visiting" kitties coming by to eat and drink during the day. I make sure there is food and water for them. Even the birds eat the cat food.

This morning i am melting Carol's-Exotic Amazon Teakwood. I 'm on the fence with this one-it's a little powdery for my taste, but would be nice for a bedroom or bath.

We have another day of sunshine.. It's very nice to see. Have a great Sunday everyone.

Aria, what a fantastic gift that desk will be for your DS! A real keepsake for sure!

Cat, boot camp, eh? You didn't have to do push-ups did you? I hope today is easier on you.

The family had SO MUCH FUN visiting my sister's family. I didn't get home until 11:30PM last night. But after doing this all morning [smilie=th_giggle] I'm feeling chipper. [smilie=th_roll]

Melting Busy Bee's Butterscotch Brulee. It's yummilicious delectable and oh-so-cheap when you consider cost per use. Half of a square from a clamshell scents the entire house! [smilie=th_funny_sign]

Gail, waiting, waiting, waiting for Can-Do Monday!