The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

I was out all day so only burning 2 candles tonight-Crossroads Country Breakfast and CBV Carmelized Pralines.

After reading all your post here on Candledippers I did have to place an order because it is a new vendor for me. I really should not have. I am really trying to cut down on my ordering, It was a good deal. I got 26 mini meltz and 2 shower gels.

Please keep my mom in your prayers as she begins kidney dialysis tomorrow. She will have to go 3 times a week. It will be hard for her and my dad, I will try to help them out by driving as much as I can. I think it will make her stronger though.

Been burning my Strudel & Spice Gold Canyon all evening...and it's wonderful!! One of my favorite Gold Canyon scents :oops:

love2puzzle, I love Nene's bahklava. and Sharon, sugar butt is one of my favs from Donna.

aria, yes I do love to laugh and have fun.

Jason, sounds like you are hunkered down for your storm w/some comfy and spicy melts.

Michele, thinking of your mom and your family.

tonight am burning Goose Creek apple spice. burning nicely and a med. throw

CBV echoes of the Orient candle in the bath

still sticking with the violet birch. I'll change it out before bed. I'm feeling some blue spruce tonight at nighty-night.

Michele~ Sending healing thoughts to your mom and prayers of strength your way. [smilie=th_welcome]

Ilove~ [smilie=th_FULL_O17] and many more!! (I'd take 35 any day!!!)

Got my latest LOL order in and I've got on The Cookie Jar (yummy) and Dole Whip (summery)....I just love LOL!

Michele--I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Jason--we have that storm heading our way too, but we are far enough north I think we will just have some snow. I hope it dives south and misses all of us.

This morning it is Tutti Fruitti from Yankee--great scent.

Hi TrishDe!!! Welcome and I love your little puppy...is he yours?

Melting Citrus Lemon Squares from LOL...a keeper...strong, sweet and delicious!

Re-melting The Cookie Jar but I think it has peetered out.

Switched the Cookie Jar for Vanilla Crack...I can say no more.... [smilie=th_welcome]

Good morning!

Michele - Your mom will be in my thoughts.

This morning I'm melting Blueberry Noel, which is a good blueberry scent, and Almond Macaroon. I haven't gone downstairs yet to smell it so I'll update later on.

good morning, all.

starting out with CBV pb cookies(yummo) and burning Goose Creek Angel Kiss

bath-remelting CFTKR Sea Island grapefruit roll

BR-Slatkin Winter candle on the melter. I messed up the wicks but fortunately, it was 2/3 gone anyway.

have a good day, all.

This morning it is

Sugar Filled Fantasy-LOL

Edward-HL

Bella-HL

Pink Sugar-LOL

Kids put on the tarts-they did a pretty good job!

Michele-you and your mom are in my thoughts.

Hope you all have a great day.

I hope those with Ice and Snow are safe and warm. Michele: Keeping you and your Mom in my thoughts and prayers. I'm sure you will be great support to her and your Dad. TrishDe- [smilie=th_welcome] Is that your baby in your Avatar. Very sweet...

I am melting CCCC-Pink Sugar Spruce. This is the last one of these and it is a nice scent. I'm working on finishing up some odds and ends. I hope everyone has a good day.

Good Morning All,

Just making a quick pass through. Still going crazy here. Here is a link to the table at my daughter's wedding on Tuesday. You knew I would get candles in there!

candleslr.jpg

Melting Carol's Peppermint Bark today.

Michele, I will keep your Mom and family in my prayers.

Good day everyone!

I'm melting Nene's Warm Vanilla Sugar.

It' a very pleasant , not too sweet, just right scent for my nose. I'll reorder this one!others-228.gif

Good morning!

Today i'm melting

CFTKR Pumpkin bread

Can-do Mrs Claus Cookies and Red Hot Beans

Lana...your DD wedding table looks beautiful!

Michele...i will keep you and your family in my prayers.I too am helping care for my Mom whom has a heart condition,and I'm not complaining,but at times it's difficult.

Have a great day everyone!