The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
DebbieT

January's Happy New Scents

Hey laaaaaady! Anyone remember that (Jerry Lewis126fs3315323.gif)or am I the only one older than dirt?301.gif

lady...never saw those tarts or warmers. We have a brand new super duper clean slick and shiny Walmart store. Hmmmm...gonna have to go check that out today.

Good morning! Just slipping into a nice yummy cup of coffee.coffeebath.gif Just recently purchased some "skinny" fat free caramel macchiato creamer. Mmmmmmm...2uge4p4.gif It's fabalicious!

Melting Can Do Coconut Milk and Lavender...more fabalicious waxy goodness!uglydance.gif

Going out bumming around today...y'all have a great day!2004.gif

Good morning!

Sorry for not posting last night. I was sleepy and decided to just watch TV. Last night I finished up the tart that I had been melting all day. I'm now remelting Carol's Almond Macroon downstair (love love love it!!!) and Mexican Fried Ice Cream which is smelling mighty yummy. No candles going right now.

This afternoon I'm heading to the YC outlet to see if they have any irresistable goodies there.

Lady & Slpit~ Thanks for the info about Walmart...I'm gonna have to go take a peek today!

Sharonana~ Yep...I remember Jerry! Love those movies with Dean Martin.

Melting Funnel Cake from Cheryl's this morning...it started throwing within minutes! Love it! :lol:

Ugh..I have a chest cold developing...started meds right away so hopefully it won't affect the nose...I hate these.

Today am starting out with

LR..Persian Pear from Fragrant Memories and am loving this. Hope I get my next order today.

Comp.. Magnolia Raspberry from Can-DO..I need more of this as it was only a sample one.

It's spring here today for me. Have a good one everybody!!!!

Michele - luv Cheryl's Creamy Cinnamon Chai...it's deeeeeelish! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Slpit - hope it's just a false alarm and you'll be feeling better pronto! :lol:

Melting LOL's Sugar Cookie. Have to decide if I need more before it goes off their scent list. [smilie=th_31]

Slpit: Have you ever tried Mucienex? I have talked to several people and they were really impressed with the results. We didn't get any snow, I'm not sure about the southern part of the state. It is very cold here. This morning I'm melting CYs-Sandalwood Ginger Apple. I just started this one, but can smell the apple all ready. I hope everyone stays warm. I'm in for the day.

Good morning! It's cold here also...19 degrees, feels like 5 degrees. We may get scattered snow showers later this afternoon, but thankfully the bulk of the snow/ice storm will remain south of us.

For those of you near Hobby Lobby stores, they carry Scentsationals warmer and tarts if your local Walmart doesn't stock them. I am not near one but I did call the store closest to me and they have about 25 different tart scents.

So far I'm only burning candles...Patriot Cookie Crunch, YC Lemon Zest and YC Farmer Market. I haven't yet decided which tarts to melt.

Everyone have a safe day!!

Katz...if my head wasn't attached to my body I would be in big trouble....thanks for reminding me about the Mucinex..I have a new bottle i forgot about. And it is great stuff for loosening the phlegm and stopping the coughing. Thanks for looking out for me!!!! :lol:

This Persian Pear is getting better and better.

:lol:

Michele, it's wonderful that your mom is home and feeling good!

Dave, your Canary Island post was fun and creative. I can tell you're going to be a bright spot around here. [smilie=th_31]

Slpit, I hope that Mucinex really knocks your cold out. [smilie=th_empathy]

Those of you dealing with cold, rain, or snow, I hope you can stay snuggy and comfy warm! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

I'm melting Butter Rum Cappuccino from Cheryl. Spectacular! [smilie=th_yahoo] I can enjoy it for a couple more hours then I'm off to my sister's for a day of family games and a bounce house for all the kids. After all our cruddy weather, it'll be great to be out and about!

Have a terrific Saturday, everyone. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Gail

Feel better Slpit.

Sharonana, I remember "Hey Laaaady" I could hear him in my mind when I read your post.

I can't remember if I posted this morning. I'm losin' it.

Candles by Victoria melt - Blackberry Walnut

Busy Bee melt - Amish Friendship Bread

Yankee jar - Coconut Cookie Bar

Melting Warm Winter Pleasures from Crosscreek, Home and Hearth from Tuscadero's and burning the new YC Candy Hearts swirl jar I got on my little trek to the YC store earlier today. I haven't bought a single wick jar from YC in awhile - had kind of sworn off of them in favor of the tumblers - but I liked this one for February and couldn't resist it. It's actually giving off a fair amount of scent and compliments the Crosscreek tart pretty well....Just hope it burns well and doesn't tunnel on me.

OOO, I gotta run to Walmart tomorrow and check to see if they have those clamshells. I did like a few of those tarts they had for a while...for 35 cents, they were good.

Today, I did the major cleaning, so I have things melting all over. In the living room, its EW Black Cherry Vanilla, loven' it, pretty strong, in the bath, its the tarts from AC Moore, McIntosh Apple, nice scent, just enough for the bathroom, DD's room, Cherry Lemonade, its only a tealight in there, but its working pretty good, and in my bedroom, I have YC Pineapple Cilantro. I've melted that a few times, and this is first time I can smell the pineapple. I think I'm started to not smell stuff when I have them burning when I'm going to bed. Maybe I need to take a break at night.

Tonight DD is going to a b'day party, and hubby and I are going out to dinner with his parents to a local steakhouse. I'm so lazy right now though that I really don't want to go. Gonna jump in the shower, maybe I'll feel like going after that.

LLVV, have fun at the outlets!

Michelle, so glad that your mom is home!

Slpit, that Mucinex really does work, but those pills are enormous!!!

Jason, Enjoy your snow!

Have a good night everyone!

Burning candles on this very dreary rainy day, YC Pumpkin pie and Slatkins Creamy Nutmeg. Not getting much scent from the slatkins though.

Waking up to a big snow here in Tennessee!

Cindy - how much snow did U end up getting? I bet it's purdy! :)

Candlelove's earlier post about Cheryl's Chai reminded me I hadn't melted that in a while and I went to search thru my stash to get it and ended up pulling out about six others of hers, too. Do U do that, too? [smilie=th_pardon] So, the extras will go in my 'melt me soon' basket. Which, due to the aforementioned habit, is almost overflowing. :roll:

Just put on her Oatmeal Raisin Cookie....yummers!

good eve, all.

just slipping in quick before work.

have a nice dinner out. I do that too sometimes; don't want to get ready to go somewhere but after I do, I feel energized.

put on Bizzyb's citrus zest and tart cranberry chunkie. I think the longer these sat, the stronger they get. I had melted one a while back and didn't get a whole lot of scent; this is strong and nice.

have a good eve, all.

Hello...just chilling and enjoying a beer. smiley-eatdrink058.gif

Maggie and Jules...so glad to know others remember Jerry. He was quite comical in his day. 129fs4468377.gif

Susan don't work too hard.m109.gif

Our Walmart doesn't carry the tarts or warmers.306.gif

Melting Can Do Lilac Linens in LR and kitchen and Can Do Coconut Milk and Lavender in the BR. Grantata is melting CCCC Clean Sheets...very nice.greenstars.gif He likes clean, crisp, fresh scents.

Hope everyone is having a beautimous weekend. 5yjbztv.gif

My Walmart doesn't carry the melters or tarts either... :) ...and they looked so pretty!

Hawaiian Rain from CYS upstairs and the Funnel Cake is still cranking downstairs...will have to change that out soon.